• ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

Pages: 1123456789..9

Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

:arrow: ^ aw. im one of them :lol: lolness. well actually those who are always present in the confe and make me laugh all night are really my best buds here. :lol: and yea, papa harbs, i think she needs some [color=white]mental[/color] assistance? lolness. :lol: "You talked to yourself again" <- lurb dat line :lol: :lol: :lol:
aishly
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

bestfriendster 4 me>>>>imwithstupid,podo,stickysauce,arcrace,
BaNaNaLiE
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have a few peoples... actually their still my friends
Mhekhies16
» n00b
1969-12-31

i wanna b frnds all membrs here...im a newbie here...and i dont know all of you...i wish we could be friends too... =) =) =)
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i have a lot of people who id like to talk to.. i mean not just on the thread but also in ym,or in the chatbox coz i just think theyre interesting.. like padme,mrhiphop,sis pushgirl who are nice,and friendly..so i hope to know other ftalkers here.. :) :)
emO-rOck-AngEL
» n00b
1969-12-31

> hmm.. i wanna be friends with.. [b]+ ate kristina.. + kua harvey.. + pheencesz.. + '-'LoisFuLL'-'.. + ~*Ghedmae*~.. + ate jeshrel.. + alliana01.. + d^_~b.. i think he's name is chester.. i'm not xur.. hehe.. :D + khomplykeited.. + and other friendstertalk members here.. sorry, can't remember their names.. there are so many.. hehe.. :D [/b] > here's my friendster account in case u wana add me.. [b][url]xbianca_anonuevox@yahoo.com.ph[/url][/b]
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha i think my friends hir r ate chii-she made me siggies and we smetimes talk in her threads ranyah-she's my bestfrend,actually my classmate ate jesrhel-wer at the same skool and rili she's nice haha -mods i guess and oder ftalk members wish i'll have many frends hir :D
mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Well, my "best" friendster is not a member at Ftalk, but she goes by the nickname of SG (the person on my avatar here lol). My "best" new friendster, I'd have to give that to sis humandollRIA :) She's pretty damn cool !! Funny, too, but I think she spends way too much time on the internet. Hahahahaha (just kidding, sis) As far as others....hmm....Padme is pretty cool, wouldn't mind getting to know her better. Mickyrioria, too. Hmm, who else? xOlracnhOjx seems cool, too. I guess that's about all for now. Don't really know anyone else here yet. :thumbsup:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my best friends?! hmm.... Si Bianx, Val, Haru(^____^), pareng xave, si mengGo...ahihihihih Pareng Jojo, Aishley, Mareng Lowis....at sa lahat lahat ng nakasama ko sa confe...di ko na ma bilang...ahihihih =D :P [u]wanna be friends with[/u] [i]Ize-[/i]becuz she ignores me alot...really, maybe i made her disappointed...it was not my intention to make you feel disappointed! i just wanna have friends here... [b]I WANT TO MAKE LOTS OF FRIENDS HERE[/b] Dats all.... & to those i just fighted, joke.... im just playin u around!
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]tagalog..toinkz.. my bestfriends in eptuk?? i've got lots!!! =D everybody that i always talk to.. they are my bestfriends.. =) [/b]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@karuro. Don't call me mareng lowis, do you want to die? I'mma kill you. lol. *kiddin* Rangers - I love them all. :redface:
izee
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]my best friends?! hmm.... Si Bianx, Val, Haru(^____^), pareng xave, si mengGo...ahihihihih Pareng Jojo, Aishley, Mareng Lowis....at sa lahat lahat ng nakasama ko sa confe...di ko na ma bilang...ahihihih =D :P [u]wanna be friends with[/u] [i]Ize-[/i]becuz she ignores me alot...really, maybe i made her disappointed...it was not my intention to make you feel disappointed! i just wanna have friends here... [b]I WANT TO MAKE LOTS OF FRIENDS HERE[/b] Dats all.... & to those i just fighted, joke.... im just playin u around![/quote] oh. sorry karurs.. hehe.. okay.. can we be friends??
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]My Bestfriendsters:[/b] [i]1. Shy19 - kambal 1 ... shes the total opposite of me when it comes to style and music :lol: but we get along very fine.. i think shes my closest friend here in ftalk. --__-- nyahahahaha 2. Aidenlive - kambal 2 .... hmm we met in chatango.. never thought he was the one who contributed the very dark layouts i see in CSS sec.. anyway.. we got close in Dec 24 .. :lol: 3. Ate Cutieshika - my IDOL! COOL ate! :lol: the only member i know who speaks visaya.. [first impressions never last te dai :eh: you know what i mean ] 4. Lolo Bobcbar - he was the one who taught how to arrange my sidebar codes before. Very helpful friend. :gift: 5. Mamee Mickyriora - mamee posted the 3rd most useful tuts i know-> compiling js in one file :lol: She and Lolo bobcbar are always there to back me up if theres something wrong with my profile that i cant solve. :D 6. Shirow Masamune - good at making scripts :thumbsup: the forum troll.. every flame he made had a reason. =) location: South Cemetery :lol: XD --__-- 7. Blurrycloud - clou2 hehehe has a potential of being a mod. we got close in chatango before.. hs very responsible and fair.. a very sweet friend. :D 8. Ezil - 2nd best sig maker for me.. one of shirows closest friends. location: North Cemetery :lol: XD[/i] wanna be friends with: 1. Meng.o3 2. Padme 3. Forsakenkidd 4. karuro72002 5. kristina16 6. '-'LoisFuLL'-' 7. Feruzz and 8. Admin .. lol :lol:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-01-16 21:43:42)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]-MY LOVING FRIENDS-[/b] + Sis Tinay + Sis Pau + Sis Philixre + '-'LoisFuLL'-'.. + Nicey + Ate Ayei + alliana01.. + Sis Haru + faFa podo + FaFa Aiden + FaFa Cyrus + faFa Dale + Sis Xeline + Ejay + Kuya Tarlow + Sis Mae +Sis Shine + Sis Val + Sis Donna + Pareng ABot + faFa Xav wanna be friends with: 1. Ate Meng 2. Ate Ducheszv 3. Forsakenkidd 4. Ezil 5. Shirow 6. Izee 7. Feruzz 8.Ephemeral

Last edited by misz.faith (2008-01-17 06:40:38)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi misz.faith.. saw your sig.. :D hope they allowed it. =) friends? =|
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i am hoping to siszy. . maybe i'll make another one if they'll not allowed it. . Friends. . :kiss:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=) go for it.. see you at the contest sissy. :D friends :wow:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wee... @ duch: manghud dai... :crybaby: ur my closest friend n ftalk... :crybaby: so blessed to meet u... :crybaby: ader friends....? sisz mae: she's my very furz friend in ftalk.. shes so kind.. and pretty.. weng and bob... juz lately... dey bcame my friends.. dey r so cool... evanz: yeah.. fando is one of my friends.. hes funny.. for me.. :D ducheszv: shes my closest fren n ftalk.. d cute [i]kulit[/i] fren of myn.. :D a fren dat reli can b trusted.. =) well.. ader [b]bloggers[/b].. but not reli close wid dem doh... :D

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-01-21 17:08:38)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:redface: ohhh thanks te dai.. glad to hear that.. :D :wow:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: wanna be friends with you all :redface: *me so plastic. lol* nah.. im open for friendship.. just costs a hundred bucks :eh: bohaha.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

Pages: 1123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:26

[ 11 queries - 0.073 second ]
Privacy Policy