• ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

Pages: 1..1234567899

Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

stitch05
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

ka bisdak buddy ko!!=D sis duch,pau,mizel khat,...hm.,;) no need 2 mention na.., i forgot d other..=D bisdak group..:D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

^ ayabshu dai bisdak.. wakokok :lol: more bestfriendster members: mareh push, sis pau, sis aya, sis stitch, sis nicey, sis weng, ate laine, sis khat, sis bembi, ate kkaiksis mae and sis yuna (do the caramelle dansen waokoko :lol:) guys: eehjhay, boo, lordheinz, blurrycloud, shakiro, dracoknight, ephe, D'Angelo, and fafeng harbs (FC ako wakoko),
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

xure Duch we can be friends! :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

DeverKerbill : my closest friend here whom is at the same time my boyfriend i don'tsee any of my name mentioned by anyone :cry: too bad :crybaby:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

1st place:uma dimee nekii deathwish linnie arctic
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

heyyah.. M2M.. ahihi.. =)=)
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nelnel90... hihihihihi... :cool::cool::cool: msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-[url]www.myspace.com/scottbiondi[/url] imeem-[url]profile.imeem.com/En8OeP-[/url]
wyvern07zed
» n00b
1969-12-31

im a newbie and so far my closest friend here is cip... he's so nice and cool... he helps in anyway he can... i also got a short chat with renalvir and the same so nice... also gemzki a member here... a good friend... some members are also good to me unfortunately i forgot their names... im so sorry guyz... i kinda have memory gaps... so sorry... wish to have many more friends here and on friendster... my email add: wyvern07zed@yahoo.com
Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] [color=hotpink] FeenQue Gurl also i love it! haha nah, just because she had the great personality of being a FriendsterAddictusz lol [/color] [/b]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

mine?! hmmm let me think?! ahh..yah..Bestfriend Pokie wang or Serin! ahahha Hope ya Post here! :lol:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

My bestfriend .lol(updated X3) Maddie.Sis Yuna.Nela.Sis Nurul.Kimysay... lol.thats all for now :D

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-04-01 14:51:10)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmnnn.. i need to update my list.... [b]sis lai:[/b] waah.. sorry... i posted dat thing before we chatted n the cbox.. wanna to have that cbox back agen in the navgxn.. :( togeder wid sisz lai, i chatted wid dis pipz in the cbox: kuya wolvnce, tunie, @ russell...[i] john[/i]...? [b]my bisdak fwens:[/b] duch, nicey, bob, weng, khat, stitch, and pau.. [b]my ader linkees:[/b] mheryl, shine, jayze, denzyl, faith evanz, and xavier [b]newfriends:[/b] hairinchan, shy, ate lalaine ([i]am i too FC te[/i]..?), charm, joebz, louiz, clawii, Ms.Shy (shynel), Bratinela, lunareigh_sassy(wrongspelling), neaz, khine, cuddly_gurl, clara, and chariz... [b]wanna b friends wid[/b]: jah,, cheskamae, bannedqueen, shirow, ezil, and meng...
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yup it's ate faith!! [quote]Here's who i wanna be bestfriends: Ate Ayei Joebz Bratinela Mizel Lois Ephemeral Ate meng[/quote]
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

eehjhay and me.! hahaha. lol. =D :lol:
yayuku
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my sweety Hunny [b]@yhayu[/b]... :wow: :rose: i can`t loss ur lope !:D
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sadly i'm a bit new to this but i want this people to be my friends haha :D ephermal mizel lucknskill ate meng and more..
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

u must be in my friendlist,, or i'll ban u one by one..:evil: bwahahaha....LOL..:lol::lol::lol::lol: im just kiddin..:D [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/kherminator]My Fiendster Account[/url]
senpaimomo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=green][b]@khomplykeited hehehe I'll add you too coz you said your fellow FSTalk members are your friends... :arrow: YOUR COOL TOO! :) :thumbsup:[/b][/color]

Last edited by senpaimomo (2008-04-09 07:30:20)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]my bestfriendster is: mitch09271993 Joebz i want to be my friend is.[/b] [spoiler][b] Ate Faith Ate Lovelee Renz Ate Bheszt 09 kuya eejhay-so like it.. Ate pinkblack08 thatz all :D[/b][/spoiler]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]My bestfriend .lol(updated X3) Maddie.Sis Yuna.Nela.Sis Nurul.Kimysay... lol.thats all for now :D[/quote] wee.uma im always on ur list! [quote=philixre]Yup it's ate faith!! [quote]Here's who i wanna be bestfriends: Ate Ayei Joebz Bratinela Mizel Lois Ephemeral Ate meng[/quote] [/quote] i want u to be my friend too! :D -- bestfriend in friendster!? actually these days..i dont use friendster..that much :doubt: want to be friend in friendster: [spoiler]uma-chan philxre sis maye sis hilyn yuna-chan and all my friends here in ftalk..[/spoiler] my friends in friendster: [spoiler]i cant mention their names one by one :paranoid:[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

Pages: 1..1234567899

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:21

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy