• ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

Pages: 1..123456789

Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

girls: push,duch,forsakendoll,yuna, shy guys: tunie, shakiro, ezil, cip,ephe, eehjhay, shirow, hoping too see havii's,bembi's & D'Angelo's profiles wahaha.. :D and be their friend too!!

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-04-22 10:33:23)

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

[spoiler]hmmm..now, i have 5 ftalk mmbers which are very very close to me..:eh: • [b]pullnhetz_v12:[/b] i dont know if shes as active as she tells me she is..shes my real life bestfriend..i just dragged her here..:P, weve known eachother since we were on diapiers..:lol:, shes my cousin..:lol: • [b]jah:[/b] ive been friends with him since the 2nd day ive been here in ftalk..weve been very2 close..:redface: • [b]duchesvz:[/b] one of the closest person to me now, i nver thought she wuld be so nice, i trust this girl so much like i cud tell her everything..we met cause she helped me understand addboxes with her thread and with the help of her i finally made one..hehe..2nd time, me and khathateslove had a confe and she was there..and i dont know, we jut laughed with the ROTFL smiley then i added her and the poof, now we are vry2 close..:D, we call eachother [i]mareh[/i] • [b]shy:[/b] i met her thru duch, they are BFFs..hahahal, not a perfect term for them, this girl is a nut cracked person, i mean, there's never a dull moment when im chatting with her..:D, i call her AMO and she calls me BIRDIE, weird?? thot so..:lol: • [b]portuniecho:[/b] i call him itunes cause almost evryone calls him tunie..see the relevance?..:lol:, we met cause we are both mods at a forum, and we also met cause of duch, ive seen hm here b4, with the blue dancing avatar and the unforgettable, hard! name..:lol:,hes really nice..moody, but nice..:D[/spoiler]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-04-23 05:11:35)

junius619
» n00b
1969-12-31

well uhh i havent got anyfriend in FTalk except pyawzi and i think he`s name is juwell im new here and not kinda used in posting in forums but im looking forward on making out many friends here in Ftalk

Last edited by junius619 (2008-04-22 16:24:41)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Mareh[/b] :lol: what a long description.. :lol: ayabshoo mareh thanks for bein there for me.. although you really are a nutcrack :lol: :lol: [b] Topic[/b] [spoiler] :arrow: [b]Shy19[/b] - my babes i mean kambz.. :lol: she knows me too well :P we could read each others thoughts even OL we even think alike sometimes... That's what twins are right? :lol: Oh and BTW, she's the richest girl i know here in FT. :eh: Shyness is a gothemo .. or whatever that is :lol: yabshoo kambz :arrow: [b]aidenlive[/b] - Actually make that triplets. This guy is also my kambal. He helped me a lot. Both online or not. This guy makes me feel that i am good with somethin and i thank him so much for that. mishu :P :arrow: [b]Push08[/b] - i call this gurl mareh. i still dont remember why we we got close. but i never regretted anything. She knows how to use her mind. A lil secretive but with the help of lil persuasion and manipulation i can make her talk. :lol: She is our birdie. ayabshoo :D :arrow: [b]Tunie [/b] - we call each other best/boo .. He is my closest guy friend. A lil moody but also so funny. This guy is pretty transparent sometimes. He tells me what he's feeling.. He's sarcastic and irritating to others but once you get to know him, you'll have a change of mind. [/spoiler]
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]me and eze![/b] [b]B[/b]est [b]B[/b]huds [b]F[/b]orever :wow:
andrewijaya
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

bang kanal...of course..:D all to mod and others...want u to be my friends??/=) add me yap...:D
rey_rockstreet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

me tooo hehee Teu ngarti
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

In Friendster, I met 3 friends in Malaysia, now we're all best friends. [b]Samantha[/b] [b]Janice[/b] and... [b]Vannessa[/b] But, most of all, to all Ftalk members who helped me and welcomed me when I first came here... :) They are the ones I really look up to: [quote]tcwannabe mjd1224 lady_end regiehiozn emlodee ayrish loelo u_dont_matter_anymore cuddly_girl_003 ♥renray♥ amandacaresse snypzelle cheuw imnotemo_18 sis mikai14 wamasabu_stubborn eney0715 nElOu sis ajhay triciabianca jhennyz@yahoo.com rish_22 kitty-katz sis antonette kuya mudpoet ate cherlsyter91326 DuhMhizz leojennyzi kuya paolo kuya NOSIOJ viperhydra89 (*_YerT_*) sis lei paulovicentejr 8_paulo_8 sis louiz zirtaeb_15 mj21 dr.love shinaske ate angieli_kawaii pullnhetz_17 bianx_06 freaKmeOut scott159 bles_212000 jieduck ate ducheszv ate mizel eehjay ate meng sir eph[/quote] I know they're a lot, but they really helped! =) Thanks guys!
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

i wish i can add ol of the Friendstertalk members.
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]wee.. @beauty&brains-wee. tnx for including me in your list!! hehe... we can surely be friends.. @ topic.. well I only have a few friends here.. [u]jerome_addictive610[/u]he was one of my barkada and we were cousins.. [u]des[/u](duhmizz)we just met here... we have the same e-group..graphic troops... I met her there and now we kind of chat... sumtimes.. [u]dennyse[/u]I don't really know her... but she's very nice!! here are the people I had once or twice had a converstion.. sis linnie.. sis leojennyzi sis blanche sis andrea sis rissa I wanna be friends wit... Misz Faith... she's a very great gfx maker!! Kym(lunareighn_sassy).. a very great gfx maker too.. duchesvz.. many says she's sooo kind.. gonna add more.! [/b][/color]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]yeah.[/b] [i]when i first met him,he was so handsome.LOL.but now we're still friends.Ciprian.thats his name.[/i]

Last edited by faelnar84 (2008-05-20 20:24:11)

emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my bestfriendster here are.: my besflen shiffer : i like him.. and so cool and kind.. sis eney - my lil cute sister here.. 'mybunso'.. sis shizzle - my first friend here.. sis inay - my fave mod .. :D
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:rolleyes: :lol: here they are hehehe c [b]BESFLEN[/b] :wow: c [b]BESHIE[/b] ;)

Last edited by §hiƒƒer (2008-06-02 04:45:41)

cutecatcher
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: oh yeah...its nice 2 hve so many friends :)...
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]hmmm ate zheann! hehe... she's nice... i dont know if she's an ftalk member... hmmm,,,.... i love her profile... and she's so sweet.. ate zheann!, u rock!=):thumbsup:[/b]
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i dont have best frends, but i have a true frends :D [b]ephe lordheinz shakiro kherminator john619619 rish[/b]

Last edited by dale (2008-06-03 23:03:23)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dale]i dont have best frends, but i have a true frends ephe lordheinz shakiro john619619 rish[/quote] Thanks hunk dale...your my bestfriend as well buddy..:thumbsup: specially here in the forum..
kawaeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

want to be friends here: all of you haha..
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

updated: I gained friends :O OMG! :lol: *drum roll please* [spoiler][b]Pullnhetz_17[/b] -- Shes my cousin and my number 1 bestest friend in the whole wide milky way :lol:, Me and her are very much alike..I even think we have the same brain :/..hhahhaha..We've known eachother since we were still wearing pampers and playing around in the mud =D, She knows me very well,,ahahaha..She's very secretive but doesnt tend to hide anything for me espxlly wen it cmes to :wow: hahahahah..I mish her! =(,me loevs her so much!! :redface: [b]Mareh Duch[/b]-- the second very very closest person in my life :lol:, This girl knows me very well though we just met thru net and chatting,, She observed me very well and knows me now more than I know myself..She knows wat i feel, She knows if im sad eventhough I dont tell her anything..She can sense i feel dfferent w/o me even talking bout wat i feel..And likewise, Im like that to her, I always know wen sumthing is wrong w her, I ask her right away and the thing i like bout her, shes very honest and showy with her feelngs..I find this girl very easy to get along with eventhough she doesnt believe me when i tell her that..I love her so much..Evnthough weve met last march and like almost everyday we chat,we txt, we talk,, it doesnt get boring or wat..Everyday is somewhat different wen ur with her..And for the record,,I havent had i think a day w/o being with her, txting her..She knows me very well and i know her very well too..I owe ths girl so much, For it wasnt for her..I wudnt discover sumthing i have,,I wont be able to change who i am..Be stronger, Be more comfortalbe with myself..She inspired me to fight..And before i forget,, [b]she is the most craziest person i cud ever imagine[/b].. its like,, LMAOROTFLLELLOLBBQDFADHA wen ur with her.. i love her so much! :redface: [b]Shy (my amo)[/b]-- I still remmber how we got this close and upto this day i dont have any intention of forgetting how we became amo and birdie..haahha..I still dont rmmber how amo and birdie was created haha..She's not that showy with her feelings but i tend to knw wen sumthing is wrong because i just try to crack the hell out of her,,I just wana make her laugh always wen we chat..:lol:,She is the most fun person u cud every talk to wen it comes to jokes and stuffs like that..I think she owes 1/4 of my brain for sometimes we think alike =D,,think abt hacking tunie's ym before =D=D,,hahahaha..Shy is a very very good friend of mine..I miss her so much..She's always there for us wen we need her..and likewise, were here for u no matter wat..i loev u amo!!:redface: [b]Tuniepot[/b]-- the only boy closest to my life and my heart too (corny!) haha..anyway, I never imagined me and him to be this close now,consider the fact that we always fight before..We dont pm eachother b4 unless it is very important..but now, everyday we chat,we talk..Weve became very very very close..and im loving every minute of this closeness we have..:P, He's fun to be with and i always tell him that he doesnt bore me when i talk to him, I wish he cud believe that wen i say it..This guy is the most sweetest person ive ever met..No wonder many girls fell for him..not only that he's cute..he's also nice,funny and very very sweet and caring to all the people around him..Although some abuse that caring,the niceness and the sweetest he has..What i love about him the most..is he master JS very well =D,, kdding! Nah, i love him cause his true and he doesnt make an exception who to be nice with..And thats really who he is..He calls me [b]POSH[/b] and i dont want anybody calling me posh than him only..wee! i like posh so much! :lol: I loev u tunie!:redface: [b]Bratinela01 aka BAKA[/b]-- ^ that guy's kapz (kuno),,hahaha i dont believe that they are sibblings =D=D, They are very very sweet to eachother ayieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *sipol mode* hahahaha..This girl's laugh is very much addictive,,its like this >> [b]ahahha[/b], kinda plastic if u hear it :lol:,,I call her baka for the reason tat her SN is BAKA :disgust: :lol:, She's funny and dang she laughs in every joke u post though its not that funny at all..Brat is very nice and very cute :redface:,, I crush her avatar :redface:,, If im a boy id totally court her :redface: wahahahahaha..Nela, she tends to say WOW whenvr someone posts at the conference :lol:,, She started WOW and LEL :lol:, now eveybody is wowing and leling!! a trend setter!!!! [b]Aya (GF)[/b]-- Our nicknames evolved,, at first she called me Present-Future, then Present..we got tired typing that so it was turned inot Gift and She played a joke on me which brought us to our final nickname [b]GF[/b], Doesnt mistaken antyhing between us for me and her are just friends,,we just loev to play around..and dont even tend to think that she's a lesbian..You dont know anything bout her to judge her something like that..U onli base wat u say thru was u see her but honestly i aint got no clue on wat she really is..Dont ever try to judge my gf..She very nice..I thot she was [i]mataray[/i], but as it turned out, she's very nice and very real..And shes sooper pretty too :redface:,, Aya is the winner of the css layie contest,, No doubt that she'll be cause ive seen her collection and i was dumbfoundedflabbergastedoxygentaken with her creations..The only word came in my mind was "Patience",,boy she was patient enough to do that..Aya is very understanding and caring..[b]She sings very very good too[/b],,She's easy to get along with and as i see, everyone loves her (dont try to contradict that gf :lol: )..Oh yeah, sometimes i call her [b]chito[/b] from parokya,,we do yes yes show effing good!! I loev my gf su much! :redface: [b]Joebz[/b]-- Jobz!! :lol:, I always tease her to harvii =D, Joevii!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:, Shes soo nice! and funny too..Shes very childish sometimes! :lol:, but its cute! Well, Shes cute! :redface:,, Her request thread in the gfx sec was the most popular thread back wen i had my request thread..Her creations are very nice..From then on, i told myself, I wana meet her and get to know her..Cause she seems pretty cool..And now that we are close,whenever i remmber that she was the graphic maker who has wow creations, I cant believe that im friends with her now :redface:,, Ow yeah [b]She has a very very nice voice!,, I loved it wen she sang "A thousand miles" which is my favourite song :redface:[/b] [b]Jah[/b]-- This guys knows me more than anybody here does..We've been friends for almost a year now..Actually its our anniversary as friends in august!..He is one of the ftalk chatmates i had who is always still there for me upto now..Everybody from our batch just dissappeared but he is still there..We're stil friends and we're very close! [b]Yuna Chan[/b]-- Deathwish4MCR-freak-dude?,, is that correct? :lol:, yunachan ish so cute and soo nice!!, People always wrong that,that she's not nice blah blah blah but try to get to know yuna before u judge her..Shes very sweet..And [b]she sings very well too, her voice ish suu cute!![/b], me inloev w her!! :redface: [b]Kyulatrixia (is that correct?:paranoid:)[/b]-- My normalsy!!,, Imma call her my normalsy now, cause she can normalize my life wen it is at its abnormal peek :lol::lol:, We've been close now, and i regret that!!..I shudve pmed her before :rolleyes:,, She's effing nice and effing crazy too..Our brains meet very well! :lol:, I know she crushes *toot* now :lol:, and i dont blame u for that :wow: :lol::lol: (OMG dont kill me for this) :lol:,, loev u my normalsy!! :redface: [b]Nina12345?[/b]-- :lol::lol:, u thot of the usename name very well :lol:, kidding nins!She sooper nice and sooper sweet! :lol:,, OMFG, this girl has the most angelic voice ive ever ever ever ever heard in my entire life of inhaling and exhaling (talk about overacting) :lol:, but its true! ask them!! Her name compliments her voice for she sounds liek nina (the singer),,she really sings very well :redface: [b]_rapidoh[/b] -- He tend to pisses me sometimes and Likewise =D, I piss the hell out of him,, but he's nice and funny..Romantic sometimes though..hmmm more like Hopeless romantic =D=D,,joke! He's nice and funny but sometimes he doesnt know how to limit his jokes! :P [b]Cutieshika[/b]-- weeeee ate april!! :D, Ive known her since ftalk chatbox days,,she knows bout me and jah :lol::lol:,Ate is soooper nice!!..She calls me clara,sometimes (always) she types it calra :lol::lol:, that kinda happened many times alredi..Ate is a good adviser and a very good listener..I wana run to her wen i need someone to talk to bout love..:wow: [b]'Emokidd (harvii)[/b]-- the guy in my avatar!!..haahaha..I was shocked that he was nice!..wahahaha, nah kidding! i wasnt shocked that he was nice..I know he was nice but i thot he was strict, snob and very unaaproachable,,turned out i was wrong..I was scared to talk to mods honestly, for i thot all of them are strict and snobbish..And i thot they only like/talk to their co-mods :lol:, but now i can exclude harvii from the list of those people who i think who is snobbish..harvs, he cracks me up :lol:, Stil have a hang over with ur story last night :eh:,, he sings very good too..He likes singing which is very good (wat?) :lol:, I like his hair,, Its like the toy, called "trolls" :lol:,, kidding harvii! :lol:, oh yeah, And i stil think his voice isnt match for his looks :lol:, i dunno why! :lol:[/spoiler]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-07-03 03:54:55)

ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

same as kawaeh.. I want to make friends with you all!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:51

[ 9 queries - 0.064 second ]
Privacy Policy