• ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

Pages: 1..123456789

Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

^ Stop spamming. Read the rules first. http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

[align=center][b]My Bestfriendster... Almost all in grahic troops thanksz luv yAh! [/b][/align]
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

my friends:D [spoiler] Forsakendoll - Nina123456 - Ducheszv - kyutrixia (trix) - Pushnit Nela UMA - tunie harbii xav :evil: [/spoiler]

Last edited by _rapidoh (2008-07-05 11:35:00)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmmm.. my best friends here are.. [spoiler] -sadangel -lola eunice -mommy faith -sizz cheuw..[/spoiler]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup][b]Friendster[/b]:[/sup] [spoiler]• Jasmine Anne • Yeng • Cia • Adlien • Ruby • Azreen • Vicky • Lhinne • Patricia • Rezshy • Lala • Nikishiro Kudo • Tsukasa • Natzin • Suigintou • Leeanne[/spoiler] [b][sup]Friendstertalk:[/sup][/b] [spoiler]• Anne • Yeng_sakura • Natzin • Cia • Theejhay • Bembi • Ana[Chopstick] • Donna • Chiny • Regie • Tricipink • Alyssa • Aprilcuite09 • Kimizuki[/spoiler] [sup]*[b]updated[/b][/sup]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-10-05 21:22:16)

reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

friendstertalk: [spoiler] :arrow: my ecs and scb ( you know who you are) :arrow: my fu classmates :arrow: my lolo "mabuhay" [/spoiler]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]Suigintou Zefa Haseo-shikamaru... Kinn (account's closed..sniffle.) Sasori and another Sasori (the other one's acc. is closed too. sniffle. and no they weren't banned!) Kakashi-Macoy Konan/Alex Kitty of Doom/Nina Vandetta Nabila[/b][/spoiler] In FTALK... [spoiler][b]kuya jie jesse angel and all the people in Rockstars!![/b] =D[/spoiler] Those are the people that I met online that are really special to me! ^^

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2009-02-24 01:15:04)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

FriendsBest in alkFT XD [spoiler]Jamie (bluberry) Phia (pinkblack) Bridget (faelnar) Louiz (rocker_baby) Trixx (triciabianca) Jay (pipito) :eh: Rose (fis.ms) Eney (eney07...) Ayei (vanilla; not sure if name's correct) XD Linniiee!! :3 AJ (cutest08) [/spoiler] LOEV TEHM!! XD <333

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-08-02 21:39:19)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My besties in FTalk. [spoiler]Blanche--No. 1 Uma Nela Adrianne Aaron Louiz Trixx Neex Lois Carl Dondon--He always gives me advice. xDD[/spoiler]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my best friends here in FTalk: [spoiler]:arrow: Sis Hayley a.k.a oOpunkrockeranimeOo :arrow: Bro. Jesse :arrow: Sis Angeli a.k.a. Angeli_7 :arrow: Bro. Guile a.k.a the_legend_killer :arrow: Sis Rose :arrow: Sis Lea :arrow: Bro. Ammar :arrow: Bro. Cronix :arrow: Bro. Dhen :arrow: Sis Roda a.k.a. sugar_styxx :arrow: Sis. Mabel :arrow: Sis. Eney :arrow: Sis. Blanchee and all the FTalkers and of course, [b]ROCKSTARS[/b] mambers! :D[/spoiler]

Last edited by jieduck (2008-09-16 15:36:12)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my bestfriendster would be [b]bebe gay faith[/b] [b]babycake gemandi[/b] [b]maderpaker *MP[/b] [b]gurlfwend nelou[/b] [b]emlodee my siz emz[/b] [b]siz chii / aina[/b] [b]siz joanna Beauty & Brains[/b] [b]sweetytamsz Aya / alliana01[/b] [b]sourtamsz Mae / chika.symphatica[/b] ;)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-08-04 19:53:24)

Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I hpe i can have a best friendster :cry: :crybaby:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my ftalk bestfriends [spoiler] all members of rockstar group! :D\m/ [/spoiler]
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]I Want You To Be My Friend: hello9055 lollipop_gila ReverzerO i i LeA i i pRep27 leslie815 -NiK- ARINE jieduck amandacaresse forsakendoll gengskie bles_212000 triciapink29 anne.24 Hoshigaki Rei Ryuzaki malow kristina16 jujum emo_doll_angel natzin25 ---xXirukiTepe--- reikazek AFZULNIZAM As cicatrizes Ninafaye[/quote]
ericajoyce2003
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i wanna meet y'all too guys! add up! :D acirerica17@yahoo.com :D
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ ^Nice! :lol: Admin/Moderators will Give you some rewards for that! ahehehe... im just siting the reality! :lol: My BestFriendster?! Maye/DeathSiren - My Best Friend, Nadine Camote of mine! :lol: she made me laugh! and i miss her! she's too Busy! JC - I Miss this friend! :lol: we kip on sending message, MESSAGE ni Maye! :lol: Portunie - wuhahaha.. this guy is so cool! buti pa xa di snob! Vitz - ahahaha... He Used to help me with things and shares a lot of Jokes?! ahahaha... the YM icon! made laugh out so so LOUD! :lol:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler]ebriwan offkors :eh: :eh:[/spoiler]
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my best friend in friendster Shella Aaron Yeng just 3

Last edited by Rikugo (2008-10-16 09:50:56)

pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]I dont have bestfriends yet But I just remember: sis reika sis faith darylldelfin(not sure with the spell) iana27 nahz (my cousin) gratitude....? And I want to have lots of friends here. :crybaby: :thumbsup: Can we?[/align]

Last edited by pRep27 (2009-01-11 02:15:33)

vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my best friend in friendster jieduck :D Mz XiRu :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:02

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy