• ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

Pages: 1..123456789..9

Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

[Vigilante]•Zephyr•
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

the bestfriendster for me is khathateslove because, she helped me with everything in school... =)
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

:arrow: [b]Tamsz SIstahz[/b]I love them all! Sis Alliana Sis mae Sis donna Sis Val Sis Shine Sis Tinay other ftalkers. .sis haru,aina,kuya tarlow,bianx,[cutieshika],pareng abOt,fafa dale,fafa cy2,phat,pampy,baby coh[lovelee]xeline,. . so many to mention! :D I love all ftalkers! :wow: :kiss:
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

gaaaaaad..sis faith..im on yer list.. thanks :D
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ur always welcome sis! love u. .love u! :kiss:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thnx sis faith.. :kiss: hmn.. faith in nir is my cute linkee.. :wow: my ader linkees are sisz mheryl, sisz shine, sisz jayze, sisz nicey, sis denzyl, kuya wolvnce, sisz aneh, evanz, and xavier... mizu guyz.. :kiss: wanna b friends wid: push, jah, bannedqueen, and chezkamae.. and ader ftalkers:D

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-01-22 09:13:29)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ im not in the list of the person u miss .. uhuhuhu :crybaby: :lol: joke ate.. mishu! new friends: sis weng- [i]*kita tag XU this june dai*[/i] go pythons! wakeke , riera, freelance, pushntin, sis tina, sis aya (very good in giving advizes), kamandag, karuro.. :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ wakokoness! haha sure! :eh: :thumbsup: >> all those who consider me as their friends and best friends. :eh: u know who u are guyz. :D
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

best friend ko si Bianx... :D
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@duch.. mishu dai.. miz u all. ive bin off for few days... :crybaby: all dos mention above are my linkees.. hehe.. im not dat close wid dem dats y i sed i miz dem.. :D ur still my bestfriend.. stop cryng [i]nah[/i].. :kiss:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^bwahaha.. :D im joking te :P nyway.. mishu :crybaby: the other night i was online till 3am coz maybe you'll show up.. [i]*la lang*[/i] i just miss our chikas.. i have something to tell you.. :lol: @topic: i want to be friends with you all.. :D

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-01-22 17:00:46)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@cutie:Tnx siszy. .love u! :kiss: @topic:still them. . i love sis aya. .she's always there for me!! wanne be friends w/ ate ice,mods,ephe,tarlow[ =D ],"tomatoes",all ftalkers!!
junrey246
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi everyone................................ could u plz add m? bunso_gemini@yahoo.com =)
Robert_M
» Banned
1969-12-31

Keila Verano. She's so pretty. We became Bestfriends and met each other, personally. :D
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i have a new and the best friend i've knew ever! Ate lhizzie "[i]prettywoman[/i]" of Ftalk. . She's always there to help me in building my blog. . Very kind,sweet and approachable! Love yOu Sis Lhyz!
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

of course, wanna be friends again with my close friends last time... :D:thumbsup: like the mods too, they're so funny. =D
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

my bestFriendsters wud b ducheszv [i](ovcorz :lol: )[/i] & krizzia... [i](mizz here :paranoid: )[/i] wanna be frenz wid evrybody...iv got such limited circle here :lol: wel, f i hav to name names,it wud b khathateslove,shika, mizel, bembi., (i heard theyre pretty nice =) ) lots and lots :lol:

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-02-26 20:39:59)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

My bestfriendsters are Louielyn and Jemmie.
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me too, im sooo tampo sis shika didn't include me.. well my newly found friends in Ftalk even though we didn't talk for a while now coz the cbox is in the navigation again!:crybaby: Well they are: sis shika, sis duch, portu, kamandag, john([i]menyek to wak makpgclose[/i]), sis faith.. Uuuum, i hope i didn't forget to mention other [i]medyo k-close[/i].. I have only few friends here, really!
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Thanks for including me sis elai cOh. . :arrow: My friends Tamsz SIstah(miss them all. .) Bianx Sis Duch Sis Shika Sis Pau Sis Elai SIS khat Sis khrixtel Sis Nela Xeline (all gurls i have talked):):wow: Tell me if i forgot to include you :arrow: Boys Eejhay(i trust him so much. .tnx) Tunie(my honieness:D*peace) Wilson(very understanding) Pipito ARwin Phat(sweet guy) Jp Aldrin (the big boiz of confe. .:lol:) tell me if ur name is not included here. .:D I love u all!
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

everyone is my best friends :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

Pages: 1..123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:54

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy