• ARCHIVES 
  • » Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

nica1214
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

Uhm.. i think none yet. but someone said bad words to me on my shoutbox.. :wallbash:
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

[quote=aRies04991]Uhm.. i think none yet. but someone said bad words to me on my shoutbox.. :wallbash:[/quote] Same with me...in my shoutbox also..
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

well.. none so far. but then, there was this girl once, she sent me a message, saying that im the poser and etc. she said that i use other people's pic. i was really pissed off that time. but then i didn't reply to her message. they're teh one using my pic, then they'll tell me pa that im the poser. oh well :lol:
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=*kim-a-holic]well.. none so far. but then, there was this girl once, she sent me a message, saying that im the poser and etc. she said that i use other people's pic. i was really pissed off that time. but then i didn't reply to her message. they're teh one using my pic, then they'll tell me pa that im the poser. oh well :lol:[/quote] hehe, because of your nice face, nagka trouble-trouble na,hehe =)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Bat kaya sila gnun noh? imbis na making friends. they are making enemies. harharr! :D
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Bat kaya sila gnun noh? imbis na making friends. they are making enemies. harharr! :D[/quote] because of [u][b]Insecurity siguro..[/b][/u]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nica1214][quote=aRies04991]Uhm.. i think none yet. but someone said bad words to me on my shoutbox.. :wallbash:[/quote] Same with me...in my shoutbox also..[/quote] hehe same happened to me but a forever banned IP in the chatbox is ok? :evil: :lol:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-01-27 22:10:44)

FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i have 3 heheheh the first one named Vhalyn - insecure?.. sea ,i think..heheheh this our story of my first hater :eh: :thumbsdown: ..hmmmm..actually i have some tuts about the merlin thingy on my blog hmmm *noon pa po* well.now i close it coz..of the changes in friendster...hmmm this girl post me some message in my cbox.,,wakokoo..actually on my blog i put CREDITS all over my blog..soo my visitor..will no longer ask me where i get the codes..this girl..message meh this one [i]*P*T*NG IN* MO, G*G* KA, KINUHA MO LNG CODES SA NACKVISION!*[/i] well..shox!..hmmm..yah know i think she's sum kind of stupid or wat..hehehhe all my visitors knows about the credits and so on..hehehe..i think she doesn't know how to read lolz! :midfinger: :midfinger: pipz?!..do u think all the codes in friendster comes from Nackvision..hehehhehe..i dunno bout her..i think she is newbie that's why..i control my temper..but..she pissed meh off..when she messages meh in my cbox all over my Friendster Profiles..as if the same message she type in my blog..hahahaha :midfinger: :midfinger: ..den..i message her saying that if she didn't stop i will banned her for stalkin',spammings..and saying abusive words..duh?!.. :midfinger: =D :thumbsdown: next is her name is Alona - hahahah..also not usin brain..sorry for the words..that's the true weh!..she accuse meh about those HACKERVIRUS..emf!..she said this one *YOU HAVE AN ABUSIVE PAGE!!!! YOU'RE TRYING TO RUIN EVERY ONE'S PROFILES WHO WANTS TO VIEW YOUR PAGE. IS IT BIG DEAL FOR YOU? I GUESS SOMEONE LIKE YOU DONT BELONG HERE. YOU KNOW WHAT IS THE REAL MEANING OF FRIENDSTER? DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU HOW HARD DOING PAGE LIKE MINE? WHERE IS YOUR BRAIN? YOU'RE SO MADAMOT. IF I COULD ONLY KNEW, I WOULD'NT TRY TO VIEW OR OPEN YOUR PAGE.. DUHHHHHHH....* as if duh?!!!..I'm just like the others..i was infected that st*pid virus!..then how she dare to accuse meh as if she has some evidence emf!..actually i'm the one tell this d*mn virus to markyctrigger..how dare she! emf! :midfinger: ..and also i know what does Friendster means as if duh!!!...i hate haterz,poser,spammer,rippers,fakers,and hackers..how dare she said to meh that i don't have brains!!..as if duh?!!!..y does God created meh if i don't have one..emf! :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: ..as if also *pinaghirapan ko rin gawin ang profile ko*...*sea ang madamot!*..she only thinks about herself...she only thinks that she has the only beautiful profile ever..as if duh?!! *madameh kami!* :midfinger: .. next one is '-SuzAyNnE-' - also insecure i think?!...duh?!..she message meh on my cbox in my friendster profile that *you didn't make your layouts, you just change the header of the layout advice ko lang sayo ibigay mo ang biyaya sa iba..and she said i must to share it to her* emf! :midfinger: shit :thumbsdown: :evil: ..bery stup*d..if she will get my codes..hahaha..lolz..she will be meh?..hehehhe *magiging FeenQueGurL* na rin sea emf! shit :evil: ..as if..wakokokokoko *nagmukha nmn seang ripper nun!*...duh?!..i change the header?!..hehe if i change it..the whole layout will be messed up!..how shame!..and also..duh!?..am sharin' what i have..emf!...nowadays most of the haterz...*didn't think first before givin' some message or comments to anyone *kea cla ang unang napapahiya sa ginagawa nila weh,,shoshongakshongak emf!*... shit shit :midfinger: .[/b]
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ feenquegurl,, they're just insecure because of your talents in making graphics, layouts, etc..
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Well, so far. I dun have a hater. Thanks God. [i]Shocking yung mga enemies nyo ha, kea nga enemy tawag dun eh. Duh. Hehe.[/i] [b]@ sis Ayei:[/b] You're haters are really insecure sis. Don't mind them. If the time comes you'll be pissed off, blocked their IP's. But I dun know how to do that. Haha. Sorry. =( [b]@ Ephemeral:[/b] Good. Nice idea. =| [b]@ sis Nica:[/b] Kurek sis. [b]@ bro Nikko:[/b] Another kurek. [b]@ Kim:[/b] What is, [i]magaganda tau eh. Ayun, insecure lang sila[/i]. :midfinger: [b]My advice to all:[/b] So difficult to do this but, I think, [b]Love your enemies[/b]? :lol: Neh, so hard. :wallbash:
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]^ [b]My advice to all:[/b] So difficult to do this but, I think, [b]Love your enemies[/b]? :lol: Neh, so hard. :wallbash:[/quote] [u][b]Really HARD[/b][/u]
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]yeah rily hard..until now i hate em' for what dey have done to meh..but still i must to forgive them ayt^^..hehehe thenx sis...for the advices wakokook :wow: :wow: :thumbsup: [/b]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha. that's why i had to erase all my pics at fster and put my own url at every pic.
Twisted Destiny
» FTalker
1969-12-31

My former classmate. She told everyone that I stole her friendster profile. But when you click the view source you'll find <!--made by elie--!> I think she didn't notice and delete that part. [i]Pero hindi ko parin siya pinatulan. [/i]
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Twisted Destiny]My former classmate. She told everyone that I stole her friendster profile. But when you click the view source you'll find <!--made by elie--!> I think she didn't notice and delete that part. [i]Pero hindi ko parin siya pinatulan. [/i][/quote] haha, kaawa-awa... [quote]haha. that's why i had to erase all my pics at fster and put my own url at every pic.[/quote] tat's the best way in preventing stealing pics!!

Last edited by nica1214 (2007-01-28 06:45:15)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Because I was moderating/maintaining some celebrity sites/groups. I had some stalkers, both haters and admirers. It's funny, weird and quite scary at the same time.
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]Because I was moderating/maintaining some celebrity sites/groups. I had some stalkers, both haters and admirers. It's funny, weird and quite scary at the same time.[/quote] feels good for the admirers, buton haters,, :evil:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Oh I would agree with that.. :lol:
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hahaha haterzz are no sense at all..they just hate u coz..they are just bunch of insecure to u..they hate u coz they envy u....such J*rks... :midfinger: [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:39

[ 17 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy