• ARCHIVES 
  • » Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

lionheartcgr
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

all of my profile rippers are my enemies!!!!!!
BaNaNaLiE
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

none yet...
Mhekhies16
» n00b
1969-12-31

none...and i hope no one here will be my enemie soon... ;) :rolleyes:
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lots of foes @ fs.. I know I'm kind, yah I'm kind.. lol.. but nah.. still someone hates me..
jam0311
» n00b
1969-12-31

i had one.. the girlfriend of my gf's ex boyfriend.. =D they hacked my gf's profile and made it funny one in public.. thay wer rili shit..filing lyk she was rili beautiful but not.. arrrgggghhh..yuck... that girl is a total bitch.. :evil:
piyo_x
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have one enemy that always try to hack me by sending 'trap' comments... and they almost succeed.. :|
ikaxox
» n00b
1969-12-31

haf no experience yet i think...
ikaxox
» n00b
1969-12-31

huwaaaa :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: ever i remind about dat , is only hurts me again :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm i got none!
kyuubi_naruto91
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/200.gif[/img] not yet i have a friendster enemies but in real life -== many
ikaxox
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kyuubi_naruto91][img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/200.gif[/img] not yet i have a friendster enemies but in real life -== many[/quote] wahaha . u should be nice :D

Last edited by ikaxox (2007-11-30 04:29:59)

pRe-xiOuZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

..i had enc0untered 0ne bef0re.. ..he had insulted my [b]m0re ab0ut me[/b] secti0n.. ..i g0t pissed 0ff and deleted him 0n my friends list.. :eh:
kaitetebolls
» n00b
1969-12-31

nyaha many times..
kryzzia_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yea, i have... damn bitch girl... :midfinger: :lol: her named is [b]amaila[/b]... this gal add me, i think 1 month ago! she always view my profile without any communication or updates, so i think she's only my fan... haha... joke! but, the fact is, she is a stealer, poser, fucker, copycat or watever~ she copied my introduction on my [b]more about me~[/b] hate her! she pretend that she's da one who wrote my intro. :crybaby: :midfinger: my english is not that gud, but my friends & classm8's and fs friends told me, that my intro is definetely cool... and im happy for dat! coz i made it for a couple of days just to have them cool and happy reading & viewing profiles,... actually, when im doing my intro, i dunt realized dat it can be copied by others... haizzz... i hope there's an code for disable[ing]^^ right-click on my page! hehe... hate [b]copycat![/b] :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger:
mania_quiz666
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]me i have... he was flooding in my shoutbox so annoying! tsk3[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink] my enemies 1st: [b]jehan:[/b] she get my about me and change my info into hers and she claimed one layout of kristina16, she said she made it up by herself and only ate kristina stole it, oh god, its really obvious that she didn't made it!! :midfinger: :evil:... oh i really got mad at her, i comment on her and she comment back this way: [b] "bakit ikaw lang ba ang ganunn na may gawa?!! huy ang pretender mo ha... akin din kaya itong layout gaya gaya lang naman yang kristina na yan mangunguha siya!" [/b] :arrow: very insecure,, claiming layouts that is not hers and getting others about me.. oh crap..!! st*p*d..! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: but at least now she erased my about me and use my friends about me =D, lets see what will happen next... :exclaim: :evil: :redface: :arrow: the other one was [b]angel[/b].. she also copy my about me!! oh god.. a crap :midfinger: i dont mind those st*p*ds!.. =| [/color]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-01-10 17:01:25)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

talking about enemies hmm well i have to say i do have enemies here and they are too many to deal with :lol:
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Urgghhh... I think I have one ages ago... But the enemy apparently have become a friend of mine in this recent... Haha,what an unexpected event... ;)
laurisse_love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jecay]=) hi [align=center][/align][quote][/quote] [/quote] ^ ei don't spam.. :O @topic..nope, don't have.. ;]
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

dont have enemies
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:32

[ 9 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy