• ARCHIVES 
  • » Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

Pages: 1..12345678910111212

Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

[b][color=#ff6699]Mine is..Copycats!![/b][/color]
mylaedylilly
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

i hv tonnes of them here lol :cry:
tcwannabe
» n00b
1969-12-31

someday, i got one message from.. i dunno who is it.. he [ i think its from boy/man] said if i am stupid... i hate him!!! :eh:
andrewijaya
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what the meaning of this topic????:ninja:
okacybernet
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:cry: its all on cbox :wallbash: i must banned their ip :penguin: :penguin:
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah.. this is the time... when i pick a cool layout.. but.. a guy named "mark" (not the real one.) murmur at me.. and say.. "why do you choose that layout.! your immitating me.! how dare you.! your just a criminal for doing that..!" wow.! im so shock.. then i told him that.. i dont know that we have the same layout.. but hes mad.! i told him that.. " eat that d*mn thing layout.! i dont needthat.! i can choose one.. i can change that..! grr.!" after that.. he stops.. and i do change my layout. grrr.! thats all. :) [img]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm210/keepONrockin_rEnz/Requests/shinaske-L.gif[/img]
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=nica1214][quote=aRies04991]Bat kaya sila gnun noh? imbis na making friends. they are making enemies. harharr! :D[/quote] because of [u][b]Insecurity siguro..[/b][/u][/quote] please follow the rules here. do not post in tagalog. @topic i do not have. [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/205.gif[/img]
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

keep me sending a message in friendster
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ And your self too, you've double post =|
rey_rockstreet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

. I dont Understand in this topic
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ isn't it obvious dat yu should share hu yur enemy[s] in friendster ?! :/ ____________________ @ Topic :: umm.. i hav an enemy. [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/57809758[/url] [sup]^ sorry for posting her profile URL.[/sup] she's my enemy coz' she ripped & copied almost everything in my profile. she also copied my theme & style. arrrggg!! :doubt: she copied me so many times. she says sorry so many times but still does dat. then wen she requested me for a graphic one time, i didn't want 2 make her one coz' i was so busy, den she said dat we're not gonna be best frends again & she said dat i don't hav d right to disagree. arrgg.. it's like i'm her servant. & my other enemies are [u]Copycats[/u], [u]Posers[/u], [u]Rippers[/u], & [u]Backstabbers[/u]. _____________________ dat's all.[/b][/align]
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

she keeps sending me messages in friendster..,., huhu..my inbox is full.. huhu :crybaby: :crybaby:
`♥jAde♥`
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate her and she hates me too cuz shes stupid
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i had once..ahaha..coz she is damn stupid!!!...eheheheh....she is alzo a backstabber and a wannabe..:lol:[/b][/align]
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes i do have an enemy! i'm so pissed off! ,, he keeps telling his friends that i'm gay,.. [spoiler]nakakasira ng pagkalalake ginagawa nya [/spoiler] take a look at the guy [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/38178943[/url] this is what he said [spoiler]bakla ata un e.! may gs2 ata skn un! hehe. ingat! ^.^ [/spoiler] i know i shouldn't be affected but,, what do you think? should i kill him :mad:

Last edited by pipito21 (2008-05-16 09:30:00)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote=pipito21]yes i do have an enemy! i'm so pissed off! ,, he keeps telling his friends that i'm gay,.. nakakasira ng pagkalalake ginagawa nya take a look at the guy http://profiles.friendster.com/38178943 you can see his comment to his friends about me here http://profiles.friendster.com/16651870 this is what he said bakla ata un e.! may gs2 ata skn un! hehe. ingat! ^.^ i know i shouldn't be affected but,, what do you think? should i kill him :mad:[/quote] [b]awtz..kua (is it okey to call u kua?..) i think i knw him..he is sowe annoying..she told me dat i am a [u]whore[/u]!!!...lyk omg!!!..he is sowe f*ck*n' insane..he is sowe [i]maepal[/i]..ehehehe..anyway, i alredy forgot abt him..and thnkz to kua pipito, i remember him agen..:D[/b][/align]
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]awtz..kua (is it okey to call u kua?..) i think i knw him..he is sowe annoying..she told me dat i am a whore!!!...lyk omg!!!..he is sowe f*ck*n' insane..he is sowe maepal..ehehehe..anyway, i alredy forgot abt him..and thnkz to kua pipito, i remember him agen..:D[/quote] so we're sharing the same enemy huh? now i really hate him! i'ma make him pay for calling my crush eney a whore! darn it!
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Me!.. haha... that guy started that fight!. he said badwords on me.... cmmenting me some offensive words... :mad: [/b]
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i got one, and he's a guy..he visited my page, im using overlay back then and i put the "testimania tweak.." e he's so freakin' stupid, he got stucked [i]ata[/i]..he spammed on my comments, saying "God damn you!" 6x!! when i read that, of course i dropped some comments also to his page, i said "God damn you too! F*** you!! stupido!"..then i deleted him on my friend list..:lol:
BhABydEniSe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont have any enemies in friendster yet:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

Pages: 1..12345678910111212

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:55

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy