• ARCHIVES 
  • » Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

nica1214
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

[quote]hahaha haterzz are no sense at all..they just hate u coz..they are just bunch of insecure to u..they hate u coz they envy u....such J*rks...[/quote] [b]haha, haters go to hell!![/b]
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

[quote=FeenQueGurL_08][b]hahaha haterzz are no sense at all..they just hate u coz..they are just bunch of insecure to u..they hate u coz they envy u....such J*rks... :midfinger: [/b][/quote] yah that's right.. many of my "batchmates" hates me because they are insecure that they don't have cool voice like mine.. hmmpp... so what they do is to "sipsip" our club moderator and when they got our "club mod"'s attention they'll just decide who will join the production number and they will not join me!! geez!! i rally hate THEM! :midfinger:

Last edited by theejhay (2007-01-29 08:55:37)

FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]yef...correct they are just bunch of st*pids...they all just care is themselves..how shame :penguin: tsk..tsk..tsk.. :eh: [/b]

Last edited by FeenQueGurL_08 (2007-01-29 08:54:17)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]just let them talkshit bout you as long as they don't hurt you physically, afterall, God knows who's right and you have a bunch of cool friends compared to those stupid haters.. arytz? [/b] :eh:

Last edited by meng.o3 (2007-01-29 09:14:24)

FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]yef correct sis meng03 :D...yah... =) :thumbsup: [/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeahh. there is someone. no. they are both girl. xD i dont want to *** their name!
lam
» n00b
1969-12-31

2 years ago i had big enemy in friendster, indonesian man, name hans, he always send love email to my gf, he know me too, but he never surrender till now. his love email very laughable, he always call me gf with indonesian words, ' say ' , it's mean my lover, and he wrote, ' you're taking my breath away' etc.., all of his emails always with love words. my gf always give to read his emails another anemy is a singapore guy, the country bumpkin said i'm a gay in my chat box, bcoz i made my favorite singer's profile
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Lawrence that guy sending your GF love notes seem irritating hehe! I wonder when he will give up. And the other one who called you gay? =| Well, it's the lamest thing to say, I bet he doesn't even know what gay means. :lol:

Last edited by Padme (2007-01-30 14:12:02)

lam
» n00b
1969-12-31

let him crazy about that :D
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

...I have one!!! aHm.. she's maryan.. a skulmate... here's the story:(sound effects..chengeneng...) i have a friend, notjust a friend.. we're more than friends but less than lovers.. He's names Robertz.. I call him totoy, he calls me lowla.. No one understands our way.. He posted a pix on his friendster photos.. the pix spawns our face (robertz,me and kevz).. This gurl named "MARYAN" commented on that pix and said freaky mean things bout me.. i dunno what shes up to.. i dont even know her.. She has a crush on robertz.. so i think its *insecurity*.. well hey.. robertz is not my bf... so why is she damn insecure?? coz robertz does'nt treat her the way he treat me?? harhar.. I told my bezzhies about that and they helped me.. (tnx sis ayei,je,lois etc.) I also told robertz about that thinggy and ya know what he said *kapal naman niya? sino sya para sabhin yun? walang syang karapatang awayin lowla ko..hayaan mo na xa lowla.. Diyos na bahala dun.* harhar... (not exact) We post a comment on maryan's primary pix, and now, its not her primary pix anymore..haha.. She must thank us.. she might be featured on friendster's MOST DISCUSSED photo's or should i say MOST DISGUST.. shit :midfinger: :thumbsdown: :eh: :wasted: :crybaby: :drool: :wallbash:
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Last edited by jesrhel (2011-05-16 08:56:03)

nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=khomplykeited]...I have one!!! aHm.. she's maryan.. a skulmate... here's the story:(sound effects..chengeneng...) i have a friend, notjust a friend.. we're more than friends but less than lovers.. He's names Robertz.. I call him totoy, he calls me lowla.. No one understands our way.. He posted a pix on his friendster photos.. the pix spawns our face (robertz,me and kevz).. This gurl named "MARYAN" commented on that pix and said freaky mean things bout me.. i dunno what shes up to.. i dont even know her.. She has a crush on robertz.. so i think its *insecurity*.. well hey.. robertz is not my bf... so why is she damn insecure?? coz robertz does'nt treat her the way he treat me?? harhar.. I told my bezzhies about that and they helped me.. (tnx sis ayei,je,lois etc.) I also told robertz about that thinggy and ya know what he said *kapal naman niya? sino sya para sabhin yun? walang syang karapatang awayin lowla ko..hayaan mo na xa lowla.. Diyos na bahala dun.* harhar... (not exact) We post a comment on maryan's primary pix, and now, its not her primary pix anymore..haha.. She must thank us.. she might be featured on friendster's MOST DISCUSSED photo's or should i say MOST DISGUST.. shit :midfinger: :thumbsdown: :eh: :wasted: :crybaby: :drool: :wallbash:[/quote] ^haha, most disgusted pics,,sounds good!! 'Insecurity' the root of all evil!!! [u][b]@ jershel[/b][/u] [quote]she faked me and then later on she copied the style on my profile :mad:[/quote] [b]oh ya, i saw her profile!color lang iba... haha, kafal!!![/b]

Last edited by nica1214 (2007-02-10 07:08:58)

Resha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Errrr..not yet.. Hoping not to come tho..
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=jesrhel]she faked me and then later on she copied the style on my profile :mad: [url]http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=27948369[/url] fake: [url]http://www.xanga.com/msheiress[/url][/quote] Huh? That's sh**ty! shit We need to teach her a lesson!

Last edited by Padme (2007-02-13 17:51:48)

miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Friendster Hate..hmmm.. It started when i searched some pretty pics, i looked at every gallery of my search until i found a picture of a lovely lady that has a comment stated in bad words... the comment stated that .. "akala mo maganda ka, P**a, hahaha" then it caught my attention.. i turn to the guy who commented and first looked at all his pics, then i found some interesting pics of him then i stated also some offense word, One of his pic :arrow: [img]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q138/musikero214/others/1969901347464l.jpg[/img] i comment like this: "Nice smile dog =D "..after a few days, i found out the he responded so i hurriedly looked at all my photos then i notice at my pic with nikki :arrow: [img]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q138/musikero214/others/nikkiandme-1.jpg[/img] He commented like this, " feelinga oi , g*g*" ..when i read it , i just laughed all the way and just delete his comment... then i just disregard him... i dont want to argue that kind of childish act.. it jsut got me heated up when he said something bad to that girl.. [b]it really hard to love enemies but its easy to forgive them.[/b]
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Last edited by jesrhel (2011-05-16 08:54:30)

miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=jesrhel][quote=Padme][quote=jesrhel]she faked me and then later on she copied the style on my profile :mad: [url]http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=27948369[/url] fake: [url]http://www.xanga.com/msheiress[/url][/quote] Huh? That's sh**ty! shit We need to teach her a lesson![/quote] yea we should! =D @miss kita pag tuesday no offense but the photo with you and nikki looks photoshoped :penguin:[/quote] @Jes: ur ryt, I edit it in Arcsoft Photostudio ( editing software in my scanner ).. :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jesrhel]she faked me and then later on she copied the style on my profile :mad: [url]http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=27948369[/url] fake: [url]http://www.xanga.com/msheiress[/url][/quote] yes! we need to teach her!
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Posers, posers, posers! i so hate them. :doubt: my friends told me that i got many accounts daw. i told them that i just got one. argh! posers! hate them.
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I don't have pa naman.. and hoping that will not come.. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:51

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy