• ARCHIVES 
  • » Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

Pages: 1123456789101112..12

Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

exists03
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

:thumbsdown: hmm .... ders someone wants 2 try 2 become me ... ahahaha .. i hate them ... they're fckuin rippers ... they copied all my profyl .. then after copying ... he insulted me ... he told me that im brainless then im not smart enough 2 hide my profyl ... just look at his profyl and my profyl ... he needs 2 die ... he's already a college student ... but he's a damn ripper ... check his fcukin profyl ... http://www.friendster.com/10464508 <-- damn ripper ..
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

^ Gotta mess up with that dude! Invasion time! =D :wallbash:
Renzo
» n00b
1969-12-31

hm... maybe u right bro... he already change the setting to private profile now.... what a lazy man...... :thumbsdown:
6dayzDamien
» n00b
1969-12-31

weeeeeee....
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=6dayzDamien]weeeeeee....[/quote] hey 6dayzDamien , that is considered as SPAM! Please read RULES first before posting.
sarfia.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

*post edited ahm, i don't know. i think those nasty creatures in our school who are wanna-be's. does'nt have their own originality andvery insecure. :doubt: hayy. that's life. (i think)

Last edited by sarfia. (2007-06-24 06:31:01)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Believe in me enemies made your world more colorful :lol: so love them even though it's hard in your part :D Ma'am Mizel nice quote, your absolutely right, love and hug your enemies :lol: :lol: :lol:
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@sarfia: that's pretty hard... well i guess if you can't confront her,, you just have to bare w/ her from the time being and hope that she soon realize what's going on by herself..... =| my fs enemy: someone used a malicious script on me once... i've been recievin' nasty messages in my friendster from [b]myself!![/b] well not much damage but he's really annoying,,, :retard: i guess he's just insecure..

Last edited by Campus_hearthrob02 (2007-06-13 15:29:15)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i have two.... the first one is in my frst account...i thought she was rily nice.... but actually shes not ..she posted stuffs in my tagboard saying that my profile is ugly...and etc..,..and the second one was on my third account she gave me a comment "yer a F****ng S**t GurL!!" i was shocked coz i used to help her with her friendster..i mean in customizing her fs..so i was just shocked...but i deleted her comment anywayz...and i never answer any of her questions again...ahehe theyre so lame...ahehe...
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

So in short they betrayed you. Well it's good that you've dodge their questions.
QUEENtisha
» n00b
1969-12-31

yea iie do have. she keeps on mimicking all my words..works..n my copyright.. my pose in pictures..the way iie do too.iie told her not to but till now she dont want to listen to me. :doubt:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

woooooooooow!!!!!!! wat a poser .... try to look at this friendster profile... her pictures are my girlfriend's pictures... by the way.. the avatar that i am using is my gf.. huhu.. we are legal ha... haha... 2 years already.. amf.. :wow: wat a mess.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :crybaby: :arrow: http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=38984811 i dunno y shes doin it... :wasted: :retard: :smoke: :doubt: :disgust: :angry: :midfinger: :wallbash:

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-06-27 10:13:59)

senyorito21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Campus_hearthrob02]my fs enemy: someone used a malicious script on me once... i've been recievin' nasty messages in my friendster from [b]myself!![/b] well not much damage but he's really annoying,,, :retard: i guess he's just insecure..[/quote] Yah Im also a victim of that worm like message... its really annoying.. it said that your girlfriend is (censored)... like that... and he also put his number.. he is challenging you to a fight,, he has a fraternity... blah blah blah... like that... Actually... he sucks... he's really dumb person.... [quote=xavierkym]woooooooooow!!!!!!! wat a poser .... try to look at this friendster profile... her pictures are my girlfriend's pictures... by the way.. the avatar that i am using is my gf.. huhu.. we are legal ha... haha... 2 years already.. amf.. wat a mess.... http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=38984811 i dunno y shes doin it...[/quote] maybe he is pretending that he is that girl in the picture.. for scamming purposes in some games like ragnarok... called "CHIKSILOG"... nyahahahaha.. his busted anyway! :eh:

Last edited by senyorito21 (2007-06-28 10:58:29)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=senyorito21][quote=Campus_hearthrob02]my fs enemy: someone used a malicious script on me once... i've been recievin' nasty messages in my friendster from [b]myself!![/b] well not much damage but he's really annoying,,, :retard: i guess he's just insecure..[/quote] Yah Im also a victim of that worm like message... its really annoying.. it said that your girlfriend is (censored)... like that... and he also put his number.. he is challenging you to a fight,, he has a fraternity... blah blah blah... like that... Actually... he sucks... he's really dumb person.... [quote=xavierkym]woooooooooow!!!!!!! wat a poser .... try to look at this friendster profile... her pictures are my girlfriend's pictures... by the way.. the avatar that i am using is my gf.. huhu.. we are legal ha... haha... 2 years already.. amf.. wat a mess.... http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=38984811 i dunno y shes doin it...[/quote] maybe he is pretending that he is that girl in the picture.. for scamming purposes in some games like ragnarok... called "CHIKSILOG"... nyahahahaha.. his busted anyway! :eh:[/quote] bro shes a she.... ive known her already .. were chatin then... i told her that i have a gf already.. and she got angry and she ripped all my gf's picture.. amf.. wat a real mess.. :wasted: :retard: :angry:
iiidheaiii
» n00b
1969-12-31

in my case,,, i think i had three enimies,, or maybe more than that... but,,, i prefer not to call them enemies,, y?? because.. they are the only one who treated me as their enemy,,, not me... the h**** i care... i know that most of you had encountered this... uhhmm,,, ex girlfriends of ur recent boyfriend... well, her name is pau... who keep on veiwing my profile leaving stupid messages dropping offensive comments haay,,!! Lord, have mercy for those pitty people like her..** please leave me alone!! :o that's all can i say everytime i receive a message from her... 2nd... her name is xarina... who pretends that she is the recent gf of my ex bf.. funny ayt?? i really dunno y she keep on bothering me.,, about my ex... f0r the fact that he's already my past!! but my ex told me... that he has no gf at all.. haiz,,, crazy ayt?? 3rd,,,, her name was,, mitch,, and she was accusing me that i am a poser,, or something like that she told me that i used her photos but by the time i viewed her profile.,, she was the one using my pix.. she's really a brave one... accusing me.. having no evidence at all.. hahaha.. i have 4 accounts.... and my friends know me.,, to think that i don't have to use other pix,, for me,,, to have alot of friends,,, i ended up laughing at her!! and all i can do is ignore them,,,,
melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have 2 # 1 (just recently) at first she keeps on viewing my profile , i just ignored it at first... then i notice she does that everytime, lik evryhour i suppose.. then i posted a bulletin where i said " just found a stalker yadda yadda) then she replied.. she said she isnt stalking me,because she doesnt know me.. first thing, i never point names in that bulletin and if she's not stalking me, why does she have to reply to my bulletin.. hmmn.. feeling guilty huh?? #2(a long time ago) someone copied my whole "about me" as in every word... duh? she's not me, then i ask her if she did copy my about me, in a nice way though... then she said im the poser because i just copied it from someone and she gave me the url of the friendster account she said i copied!! what the hell that account is mine too!!! shame on her!!.. i gave way, i changed my about me... besides she cant be me.. come on! why use other's personality if you have your own.. try to be you!
macymas
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm so curious what's the name of this girl?
melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i suppose you're the very same perosn who message in my account.. like ive told no, no matter how she annoyed me, i respect her privacy... wow, i can see this is your first post..
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

someone hates me because i hacked his/her account hehehe <~~~ remove my cursed status :crybaby:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I will help you to remove your cursed status if you teach me how to hack :P hehehe just kiddin' :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

Pages: 1123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:24

[ 10 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy