• ARCHIVES 
  • » Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

[b]This is friendster not foester or whatever isnt it?...[/b]
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

[quote=diabolicious][b]This is friendster not foester or whatever isnt it?...[/b][/quote] yea @topic mine darksiren bwahaha
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Haha most of my friends are quarelling =D
bRaTz_pRiNcEss
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have...since last2 year til now...my bf x gf...she always telling me bad words...any want she want 2 tell me..im just ignoring her 'coz i know she's a loser..hahaha...she can't accept the truth that she's loser..i hate her very much! i think she's insecure w/ me...i dont mind her...coz i know im d one who got the heart of my bf now..and i got all the attention of his family..unlike her...my bf family really loves me so much!
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=bRaTz_pRiNcEss]i have...since last2 year til now...my bf x gf...she always telling me bad words...any want she want 2 tell me..im just ignoring her 'coz i know she's a loser..hahaha...she can't accept the truth that she's loser..i hate her very much! i think she's insecure w/ me...i dont mind her...coz i know im d one who got the heart of my bf now..and i got all the attention of his family..unlike her...my bf family really loves me so much![/quote] hehehe
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=bRaTz_pRiNcEss]i have...since last2 year til now...my bf x gf...she always telling me bad words...any want she want 2 tell me..im just ignoring her 'coz i know she's a loser..hahaha...she can't accept the truth that she's loser..i hate her very much! i think she's insecure w/ me...i dont mind her...coz i know im d one who got the heart of my bf now..and i got all the attention of his family..unlike her...my bf family really loves me so much![/quote] Lol never tell to her exactly or face to face that she's a loser. Chaos will ignite in a fraction in sec...
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I Have 1.. My Former Schoolmate: Well.. i don't know her well.. but if you see her in person.. you think that she's "mabait".. but in friendster.. :rolleyes: her true personality revealed! haha.... the first reason cause our fight is.. she copy my about me section.. as in every words.. also the graphics.! When i see it.. i send her a message.. then when she reply... she said "[i]Bakit? sino ba sa atin ang nauna.. dba ikaw? Saka pakelam mo ba ha?[/i]" then i said "[i]so.. ur telling that ur a copycat.. and i'm not type of person that has no originality.. duh? for what? So.. if you hate copycats.. you better hate ur self copygurl![/i]" then she replied again.. =| [i]"Hay.. Naku tigilan mo na nga ako!"[/i] i said.. [i]what? cno ba nauna ha.! ikaw dba..? tingin ka sa paligid mo.. madaming galit sau.. don't u see?[/i] when i said that.. she didn't reply anymore... But now.. we're okay na :D hihi.. back to friends.. :thumbsup: btw..She's a member of ftalk also.. =) [/b]
~Abie~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote="'RyEn'"][b]I Have 1.. My Former Schoolmate: Well.. i don't know her well.. but if you see her in person.. you think that she's "mabait".. but in friendster.. :rolleyes: her true personality revealed! haha.... the first reason cause our fight is.. she copy my about me section.. as in every words.. also the graphics.! When i see it.. i send her a message.. then when she reply... she said "[i]Bakit? sino ba sa atin ang nauna.. dba ikaw? Saka pakelam mo ba ha?[/i]" then i said "[i]so.. ur telling that ur a copycat.. and i'm not type of person that has no originality.. duh? for what? So.. if you hate copycats.. you better hate ur self copygurl![/i]" then she replied again.. =| [i]"Hay.. Naku tigilan mo na nga ako!"[/i] i said.. [i]what? cno ba nauna ha.! ikaw dba..? tingin ka sa paligid mo.. madaming galit sau.. don't u see?[/i] when i said that.. she didn't reply anymore... But now.. we're okay na :D hihi.. back to friends.. :thumbsup: btw..She's a member of ftalk also.. =) [/b][/quote] haha abnormal!lolx i still dont have an enemie......here and in fster... hee hee... [i]Waitin?[/i]Jowkz
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote="'RyEn'"][b]I Have 1.. My Former Schoolmate: Well.. i don't know her well.. but if you see her in person.. you think that she's "mabait".. but in friendster.. :rolleyes: her true personality revealed! haha.... the first reason cause our fight is.. she copy my about me section.. as in every words.. also the graphics.! When i see it.. i send her a message.. then when she reply... she said "[i]Bakit? sino ba sa atin ang nauna.. dba ikaw? Saka pakelam mo ba ha?[/i]" then i said "[i]so.. ur telling that ur a copycat.. and i'm not type of person that has no originality.. duh? for what? So.. if you hate copycats.. you better hate ur self copygurl![/i]" then she replied again.. =| [i]"Hay.. Naku tigilan mo na nga ako!"[/i] i said.. [i]what? cno ba nauna ha.! ikaw dba..? tingin ka sa paligid mo.. madaming galit sau.. don't u see?[/i] when i said that.. she didn't reply anymore... But now.. we're okay na :D hihi.. back to friends.. :thumbsup: btw..She's a member of ftalk also.. =) [/b][/quote] No right click would help you :eh:
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge][quote="'RyEn'"][b]I Have 1.. My Former Schoolmate: Well.. i don't know her well.. but if you see her in person.. you think that she's "mabait".. but in friendster.. :rolleyes: her true personality revealed! haha.... the first reason cause our fight is.. she copy my about me section.. as in every words.. also the graphics.! When i see it.. i send her a message.. then when she reply... she said "[i]Bakit? sino ba sa atin ang nauna.. dba ikaw? Saka pakelam mo ba ha?[/i]" then i said "[i]so.. ur telling that ur a copycat.. and i'm not type of person that has no originality.. duh? for what? So.. if you hate copycats.. you better hate ur self copygurl![/i]" then she replied again.. =| [i]"Hay.. Naku tigilan mo na nga ako!"[/i] i said.. [i]what? cno ba nauna ha.! ikaw dba..? tingin ka sa paligid mo.. madaming galit sau.. don't u see?[/i] when i said that.. she didn't reply anymore... But now.. we're okay na :D hihi.. back to friends.. :thumbsup: btw..She's a member of ftalk also.. =) [/b][/quote] No right click would help you :eh:[/quote] [b]Yeah.. that would help.. but she knows how to view my source.. :crybaby: [/b]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote="'RyEn'"][b]Yeah.. that would help.. but she knows how to view my source.. :crybaby: [/b][/quote] Remove those sources if possible! But you're friend na right?! So talk to her in friendly way/s :thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]So in short they betrayed you. Well it's good that you've dodge their questions.[/quote] yeah... they did...theyre like backstabbers...or somethin like that...and i hated it coz I didnt do anything wrong to them.... so just dont mind them... thats why i think if they hate you for no reason.. at all you must be someone to them..ahehe...=) :lol:
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^Thank you po fer your advices.. :) It really helps me a lot! =) [/b]
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

my enemy in Friendster? somebody :D
yumi fans
» n00b
1969-12-31

well, none. =)
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^i dont have any enemies in this forum![/b][/align]
aishly
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont have
loolo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i don't have any enemy at here....but at fs i have one.There some copy my layouts,all at my about me etc just change the school area.I'm totally mad ,he even doesn't know some singer at my fav music that he copy,when i said stop.He put this at his friendster:I don't wanna talk much bcoz someone think i'm rip his profile.....Mad??Offcourse!!
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I have one before his name was Kiki Endutz he's indonesian, I think. He sent me a comment and there's a code in his comment and it will direct my profile to his homepage he made at Ripway. I thought my profile was hacked. But then I asked some help here at ftalk. And they said that there's a code in his comment.[/b]
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

My first enemy i encountered was Ms, Venentiarose but now were good friends
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:50

[ 10 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy