• ARCHIVES 
  • » Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

leidenice
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

yes.. i have an enemy... and here in ftalk.. [b]coz of ripping.. [/b] ..i don't want to tell his/her name coz i don't want him/her to have a bad image here.. =|
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

[align=center][b]I have Shes Insult me..her feel she is the beautiest in the world.. grrr i hate her xo much.. just i dont want to tell i dont want her gave Bad Image..:eh:[/b][/align]
pinkiezzz
» n00b
1969-12-31

there's this girl i know in school.. her name is [b]DIANNE[/b].. her boyfriend likes to hang-out with my barkada bcoz we party a lot and she's no party girl.. i haven't really seen her face until one time i saw her at my cuz's bar and she was staring at me.. then she accused me of stealing her boyfriend! well her bf left her coz of her "yaya" behavior and i was out of the issue! my friends told me i really irritate her so i added her on my friends list.. she found out i had my own car and i lurrve shopping.. they told me she was competing with me.. the next thing i knew, she copied my entire "about me" section.. she even had the same font type, color, size, etc.. it was soo stupid, she only changed the names.. she also had a similar premade layout as mine..=| then i have this BEACHBUM folder that has pics of the beaches i've been to.. when she found out i was going to Bohol, she also went to Bohol.. just after a month i left.. then she found out that i go to Siquijor every yr, she also went there.. too bad she only posted pics of the beach and not the resort where she stayed coz it was a low-class resort and she couldn't afford to be embarassed.. :paranoid: then i love to answer surveys over the bulletin, she would repost it and try her best to beat me! even simple things like [b]what did u last buy?[/b] i would answer [b]a new lacoste bag[/b] then she would answer [b]a brand new liz claiborne bag with metal plate n blahblahblah[/b].. ;) there was even one time when the question was [b]what's the make of ur car?[/b] and the next question [b]last gift u recieved?[/b] she answered [b]"my car's a pajero"[/b] then she said [b]"the last gift i recieved?? a reciept from isuzu that my dad gave me!"[/b] that was after she posted a bulletin that her dad will buy her a FORTUNER.. so much for competition ey?? so i posted a bulletin saying [b]"I DIDN'T KNOW THAT ISUZU ALSO MANUFACTURE FORTUNERS.. I GUESS WHAT U MEAN IS SPORTIVO.."[/b] since then, she never posted any bulletins.. hahahahaha..♥ *evil laugh* i don't know why she even thought of a competition.. but if there's one thing i'm good at, it's bringing out the insecurities in those who hate me.. hahahahaha!:lol:
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes i do hav.its a months ago. she is a school mate of mine. she post it via bulletin.she did even mentioned my name!it says there that im so feelingera,that im not pretty and many more. she's so mad at me coz of her bezfrend.her bezfrend was super jealous wid me and her(the bezfrend) boifrend. still,they both r too mad at me without any reason. :lol: and that's it.haha.
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope...i have'nt
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

me.. i have encountered... hahayzs.... that gurl is so cheap and stupid!... i just adde her but she comment me som offensive words!.. and she told me that i'm plastik!.. hahayzs...
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope, none yet, at least not that i know of :thumbsup:
breave
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my x girlfriends.. :puke::puke:
Reno_ff
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i have,but i dun want to tell her/his name :rolleyes:[/b]

Last edited by Reno_ff (2008-06-27 20:02:28)

triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

My enemies at friendster that making a poser account.. And The pilipino's who loved kawaii and her name eww.. they dont know what it means.. they are just a kid [spoiler]Im not a KID![/spoiler]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i][b]Typically , Spammers and rippers arch enemies are moderators.. Beware[/b] [/i]
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

never. but i just hate her. because she`s soo [i]makalagot[/i] super amfness! XP @tricia: oh bad. you hate filipino who loves cute things. you made a sin. don`t be so feeling and be proud that if you`re not full filipino you love kawaii and hate those full filipino that loves cute things or kawaii stuffs.[color=#ff6699]♡[/color]

Last edited by yumi43ღ (2008-06-29 02:27:08)

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

do i hate anyone here nhaaa..... i dont harbor those thing,..... i rather be hated than otherway around.... hate me ... and ill still smile and annoy u waaaa.....
kawaeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nah, dont have one. but i only hate spammers, & posers dats all. :evil:
contra
» n00b
1969-12-31

=D Somebody Coppied me so I am mad =D
♥stickysauce♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=blue]♥♥~~ switpotato is correct =) ~~♥♥[/color][/b][/align] [align=center][b][color=blue]♥♥~~ it's much better to be hated than the other way around ~~♥♥[/color][/b][/align] [align=center][b][color=blue]♥♥~~ dunno bout those peepz who keepz on annoying others just to get there attention ~~♥♥[/color][/b][/align] [align=center][b][color=blue]♥♥~~ all i can say to those kinds of peeps is get a life :D~~♥♥[/color][/b][/align]
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ohh! nope!, i didn't encounter yet! i don't like enemies hre in ftalk! i hate it!,. i love ol of you guyzs!. :D.
rainkid
» n00b
1969-12-31

Damn i Like this thread.. :evil::evil: I hate friendster so MUCH! you can say it just by looking at my sig...hmmm Guess I violated there TOR... Hey..but soon FS will pay =D=D
Mesphere
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hmmm... not yet. I'm too friendly and too innocent..:lol: But still I can get angry at people too...
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah,,, i don't like to have enemies here. all i want is friends. but i hate spammers! and posers,too. but i like all of you guys! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:34

[ 9 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy