• ARCHIVES 
  • » Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

Last edited by jesrhel (2011-05-16 08:59:04)

-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

yup! on my shoutout box... i don't know who she/he is... she's making [i]pula[/i] on my account... maybe she's envy... hahah! :peace: frankly... she/he is so annoying!!! :D the other one is [b]airish escalera[/b]... she's cheating my profile... ... the title page ... the background music ... the right click... ... the background ... the color of my profile so annoying right???

Last edited by -icA- (2007-03-13 08:59:59)

nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=jesrhel]sorry to trouble you =( but kindly report this faker :( http://www.friendster.com/39448833 thank you very much =)[/quote] wow, another faker, kaawa-awa yung girl, ahehe

Last edited by nica1214 (2007-03-13 17:57:45)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Gah! :O You got another one?? We'll definitely help report this.. :disgust: [quote=jesrhel]sorry to trouble you =( but kindly report this faker :( http://www.friendster.com/39448833 thank you very much =)[/quote]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Another jesrhel's faker? Neh, they're all envy of you sis. Actually I have no idea how to report... Oh, I remember [i]na pla![/i] Hehee..
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think i have one... he copied my js link :crybaby: so everything in his prof is a photocopy of mine here's his cool prof [url]http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=16393211[/url]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wah? your faker viewed me.. try to report him!! he's insecure! @sis je, sis you have many fakers, because of your beuty.. hekz.. I already sent a message to your number one fan.. ;)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=marfillaster]i think i have one... he copied my js link :crybaby: so everything in his prof is a photocopy of mine here's his cool prof [url]http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=16393211[/url][/quote] Auck! That sucks! :wasted: Report him until Friendster responds to you. I hate it that Friendster doesn't respond to faker reports.
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah i actually did... and i also did a script that will pop up many windows whenever he visits his profile :evil:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Hahaha, that's a good one! =D Yeah well, I hope he learns his lesson. It's annoying when people do that! :doubt: My old CSS was copied by someone before, and even my name/logo was in his profile!
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Whoah !!! enemy in FS now why would that happen ?? I never did encounter such a thing ... :D
lonezero
» n00b
1969-12-31

you will oneday as someone tries to copy your profile or your pics or even say something bad about you and tells you that you are the one who photocopy. thats why we got the code for preventing viewing the source that time.(hope to get one soon) thats how they steal profile codes.
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

rippers always get what they want, there is no such code that can hide your source
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]yah ripperz are those people who are just envy, because they can't do such good profile u have that's why they ripped....they are just such bunch of nonsense peoples..also those haters..they are just envy bunch of envy! :midfinger: [/b]
cherry_angeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jesrhel]she faked me and then later on she copied the style on my profile :mad: [url]http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=27948369[/url] fake: [url]http://www.xanga.com/msheiress[/url][/quote] this girl looks very familiar to me.. i think she viewed me b4.. =|
greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nope. Never had an enemy in friendster. I have friends, though.
femakaze
» n00b
1969-12-31

Never had one......hopefully there will!!!! =D
^_goonglover_^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

-->> when im using the overlay of ms ayei..one day i opened it and the shoutbox was full of "P**ANG i** MO! ANG PANGET PANGET TALAGA NITO!!!" ~~>*this is so much ugly* --the name was soo digusting you dont want to know it eihter ...then i feel offended for ms ayei...i just changed my prof so the work of ms ayei wont be ruined... :crybaby: :crybaby:
aisuke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: [color=red] [b] uuhhhmmm... well... i have some enemy in friendster.. she's just copying all my styles in my profile.. she's soo.. annoying.. she keeps viewing my profile so that she will copy every updated of my profile.. [/b] [/color] [img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l254/dady_03/lacus.jpg[/img]
^_goonglover_^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@ sis aisuke maybe ur poser?^^ wakokok
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:37

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy