• ARCHIVES 
  • » Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

^ Nyek I don't think if you can do that in actual?! ---- Topic: As for now I include as my mortal enemies like those [b]arugant[/b], [b]act like gods[/b] and those who mostly underestimate ordinary members here :evil:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

some hates me here and there are also some that i hated here,. but i dont treat them enemies =| ,. enemies makes my nerve so alive as "kiti-kiti" ....
sheeina
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ ahahaa.. your funny. :lol:
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha i'm glad i dont have one... yet:D
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

wahahaha..... so many spammers in my shoutbox, They wrote bad words....... And sometimes Shirow. He typed something unnecessary and bad word on my shoutbox. Maybe I should kill that moderator. Shirow!!!! anu ba talga? sasama ka ba swimming?

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-04-07 01:13:20)

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]none yet... hehe.. they adore me eh.. haha... jowkez...[/b][/color]
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.. didn't really had an enemy but 1 bad thing happened.. :arrow: i had a new message,, and the primary pic was my pic. i was sh0cked thinking that.:O:o i have never sent a pm to me and that's kinda impossible. [sending a pm to urself is stupid...] hmm.. the subject was.. hi.. then obviously i read it. it said.. :arrow: [i]elow!!ako po ung chibie08 sa audition!!allegory27 n poh ung bgo kng acct.!!nglalaro p b ikaw ng audition?!!! [/i] i replied to his pm and said.. umm.. no not really. i barely play audi now..(in tagalog) then i asked him why he made my pic as his primary photo.. he said.. :arrow: [i] cute mo xe eh!..kya kinuha ko pic mo!.. [/i] :arrow: that's pretty annoying.. amp. i replied to him again and said... it's just that. my soulmate went angry when he saw ur profile wid my pic.. he confidently replied :arrow: [i] bkt?!?!? cnu ba xa?!?! [/i] amfness,,, den i said duh! he's my crush and im he's crush also.. we're soulmates, bestfriends and we call each other as stick-o.. hehe.. hmm.. so just stop making my pic as ur primary photo.. [but really.. stick-o became really mad.. the night i told him what hapend what he first said to me was a bad word.. he's flaming mad.. and im touched.=|. he's the one who suggested to tell me what to say to that amf guy.. he even said that if that amf guy didn't stop annoying me or sumthing he wud even make my pic his primary photo too.] hmm... well.. at the end.. that amf guy didn't have anything else to say.. that's why.. the topic was finished.. hmm.. hate that guy.. it just annoys me to someone i do not know using my picture.. hmp.. :mad: hmm.. just wanted to share this annoying stuff..
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

not yet.. but I hope not.. wahehehe... happy ryt now...:)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I had one before. She was accusing me of stealing her boyfriend. Heck, her bf was my bestfriend and obviously, she doesnt know me. I didnt introduce myself to her. I let her do what she want. She was so furious. She keeps on sending me messages threatening me that she will kill me or something. I never replied to her messages until one day... She told me that she knew something very interesting about me. So, i thought to myself "[i]Huh? Whats that?[/i]" I replied to her message asking what the hell is she talking about. She told me everything and it was really horrible. What she knew was true and so i told her not to spread it to anyone. She said she wont tell anyone but i have to leave her and her bf alone. So i told her.. [quote]"Oh come on. Am Echo's best friend. YOU leave him alone! I dont want to see your face anymore, okay? I dont care if you love him or not. Stop pestering him. You are so not our level."[/quote] See? I can be mean sometimes. Haha. And so, she cried like hell. She talked to Echo about me saying that I hurt her and everything. Argh. As if Echo will believe her. In the end, they broke up. I win. My best friend loves me. Haha.
yakuza49
» n00b
1969-12-31

And there were enemies, shouldn't this forum be Fiendster MOck? =D
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

... as of now.. :idea: i dont have enemies here in eftok maybe because that [i]girl[/i] isnt that active now unlike before... =) I dont understand her, She posted on one of the section here and I know, that post pertains to me.. :rolleyes: ..i just laugh at here besides I will not get any benefits in hating her back. :D but like what i sed before.. enemies makes my nerve alive and makes me feel more energetic maybe im just get used to it.. =| [i]if only FIGHTING is a sport, thats my favorite[/i] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: kidding!

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-10 22:32:19)

_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

none so far.. im nice! :lol:
xcarlx
» Banned
1969-12-31

not yet , but somebody said bad words in CHAT BOX :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=nica1214][quote=aRies04991]Bat kaya sila gnun noh? imbis na making friends. they are making enemies. harharr! :D[/quote] because of [u][b]Insecurity siguro..[/b][/u][/quote] yah sometimes its true.... insicure of layouts,friends, and everything that is a small thing. hate pipz lyk that...
yayuku
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Mmm . . . some one, coz he Ripper my [b]script[/b] !:evil:
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i have one enemy here too... she is way to stupid to message me that. i just cant believe it... sum1 registered here in ftalk and message me very very cruel thing... telling me bad things about my friendster profile... and when i check her profile in friendstertalk she dont even have any post... it only means that she registered just to piss me.. and i am really piss her name is inthelineofsight... she really pisses me.. her message is very short and very degrading [quote]tan awa imong friendster bisaya,your wrong..only your css works...hai[/quote] in english she said, look at your friedster, your wrong.. onlyyour css works.. i am a bisaya and proud to be one.. but then bisaya has another meaning, it means that you are low, stupid. its like saying hey you are way too lower than me. and i cant even do anything. i cant cursed to her. i cant give her a negative repu because she sent it to me in private message. and i cant report him... she really pissed me.
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@lonlytoes: Hi co-Bisaya. Why should they think we are lower than them? When they just changed the thought. :P I do encounter enemies here in Ftalk, and they are simply those Moderators(some). Not just to mention why. They might get offended.

Last edited by Dfamador (2008-04-18 11:21:10)

MR.mark14
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont have any but im not gonna let it pass away if they try haha :evil:
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i had 2 enemies on friendster the other asked me to teach her how to use the photoshop and how to edit profiles using the tricks here, and so i did. then she kept using the same graphics i use whenever i change my profile and the theme, they're exactly the same.and every time i have new pictures, she does have too, with the same pose of mine and caption..haha, the other one copied my about me section and my daily shoutout. that's why i deleted them to my friend list :P they're deadly, beware

Last edited by paulinexz (2008-04-22 20:22:43)

jon11
» n00b
1969-12-31

every1 knows the enemy of friendster ... its the people themselves ... lol ..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Have you ever encountered an enemy in friendster? If yes, share your story..

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:43

[ 10 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy