• ARCHIVES 
  • » Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

Pages: 123456789..9

Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

nothing..., i will tell him, it was just a joke..!! hahah =D
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

i will rotflol :lol:
annelimited
» n00b
1969-12-31

from experience once he knew i hav a crush on him... my admiration disappears like magic.. =)
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ Oh, the same here Sis. :] I don't know why I'm like this, but this is a problem to me already. When I know that he knows it already, the tingling sensation just disappears. Aish. I totally hate this.
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Ooh, as for me. I feel i like him even more when he already knows i have a crush on him. weird :disgust:
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]Ooh, as for me. I feel i like him even more when he already knows i have a crush on him. weird :disgust:[/quote] haha... me too...!
switserenade
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=*kim-a-holic]^ ^ Oh, the same here Sis. :] I don't know why I'm like this, but this is a problem to me already. When I know that he knows it already, the tingling sensation just disappears. Aish. I totally hate this.[/quote] [align=center][/align]same here too
zenar_3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]Ooh, as for me. I feel i like him even more when he already knows i have a crush on him. weird :disgust:[/quote] same sis!....haha....
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,o gooshness.. this one happend to me when i was in first year high school... my crush knew that he was a crush on me then, knowing that he has a crush on me too!! oh my gosh!! :wow: anyway, knowing all that we both end up being together... but we only lasted for 9 months...=| but i'm glad i've met him... :D .,actually it's not really bad for your crush to know that you have those crushes for him.... it's not bad at all.. i mean crushes are normal. But the fact is, sometimes, when people knew you have a crush on them, they make "iwas"... and it's unfortunate for someone who would experience that... :|
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

woot. .i'll be like a tumato :redface: :redface: :redface:
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~Sweetness can kill you~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]same here ... 5 yrs.. I had a crush on him that turn to love.. he knew it all along.. but still he didn't take advantage on it... were still good friends but sometimes.. I think he had a crush on me too.. I only think.. :D but I don't expect =)[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~LhaDybLueS just made a post~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when my classmates told my crush that i have a crus om him.he doesn't talk.and walk away.haha.
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=gLoOo].,o gooshness.. this one happend to me when i was in first year high school... my crush knew that he was a crush on me then, knowing that he has a crush on me too!! oh my gosh!! :wow: anyway, knowing all that we both end up being together... but we only lasted for 9 months...=| but i'm glad i've met him... :D .,actually it's not really bad for your crush to know that you have those crushes for him.... it's not bad at all.. i mean crushes are normal. But the fact is, sometimes, when people knew you have a crush on them, they make "iwas"... and it's unfortunate for someone who would experience that... :|[/quote] hahaha... gud for you... the first time I knew that he knew I had a crush on him was when I was going down the stairs with my bestfriend and he was a little bit ahead.... one of his friends that knew I got a crush on him called him and looked at me and then my crushe laughed aNd let me and my bestie first go down stairs... weh... I felt lyk crying that day.... if only my friends did'nt say it to the whole world!!! WAAh!! :cry:
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll feel shy.. but its okay.. i think.. and the guy must be flattered...:D theres nothing wrong about having crush on someone... anyway.. i have a crush here in ftalk.. i dont think he knows it.. :D
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]gud thing my crush isn't [i]mayabang[/i]hehe... :D [/b][/color]
kawaiiprincezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whaha,, good thing my crush acts as if he knows nothing [that's a good thing, right? huhu]
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nothing.. i do nothing... i just tell my crush that it's just a big joke :D
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i feel shy and i dun' want to talk to him again..coz it's catastrope'
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]@maantots009-yep... it's a catastophe!!! major!!![/b][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:41

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy