• ARCHIVES 
  • » Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

Pages: 1..1234567899

Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

anncute836
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

[align=center][b]hmmm,,, i think i'm shy!! i will not talk to him! unless he will be the first to talk 2 me!!! hihi,,,[/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

I will be crushed to bits. :wallbash: And embarrased too. ><
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

in my experience, my admiration fades away. i don't feel embarrassed at all. :D
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i won't be attraced on him again. damn, he'll just feel he is too famous for it..
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

maybe, i'll be shy to talk to him already. =)
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

juz like --->:o then the last ing i do --->:ninja: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Last edited by whatwendz (2008-07-25 00:12:38)

sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

actually all of my crushes they already know so they loved me and they ask me if i want to be his girl :redface: so romantic :D
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

you're lucky. my crush found out.. and i was lucky. heehee. she became my girlfriend. [i'm not lesbian. i'm bi.]
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Then for me that would be great... cause when he knew I would be more comfortable.... and i can finally show him what reaally my feeling is....:D
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i feel embarrass when he'll know mah secret...:cry:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'll feel like i'm shy to talk to him...:D
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a totally disaster ..!!! so what ..?? haha .. continue flirting .. :P
lhadiie.ghe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

that happened to me .. and yesz its a totaL disaster .. coz he did not taLk to me since then .. ouch =(
zhane_emo95
» n00b
1969-12-31

am,. that's pretty awful,. but it's alright.. its not bad to admire somebody,., is it?
zhane_emo95
» n00b
1969-12-31

[spoiler][/spoiler] everyone can love a rose.. but only great love can include the thorns,.!=)
imnotdyann
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]hmmm,,, i think i'm shy!! i will not talk to him! unless he will be the first to talk 2 me!!! hihi,,,[/quote] i would feel the same way too hahaha :o
temaTema
» n00b
1969-12-31

i feel embarrass when he know my secret..:O maybe i'll tell him it was just a [i]joke.[/i]
anaid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

if my crush knew that I have a crush on him... uhmmm, i'll be shy and never ever talk to him again. :puke:
mitch09271993
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm on the same shoe..,! suddenly he just passes by like I'm dont exixt..,!:crybaby:
yuurinka
» n00b
1969-12-31

ya think so it'd a real disaster :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

Pages: 1..1234567899

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:25

[ 9 queries - 0.090 second ]
Privacy Policy