• ARCHIVES 
  • » Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

Pages: 123456789..9

Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

[quote=mjd1224]aww.. this is what happened to me.. *sigh*... he knows.. everyone knows.. even our teachers knows.. my whole section knows... some of the people in 2nd year and 3rd year knows it.. and all of his classmates know it.. *sigh* even the mothers of my bestfriends knows it. haha.. good thing my mother doesnt know it.. hmm.. well, kinda feel ok with that.. haha.. people who knows it even helps us together.. hahah.. my adviser even told my crush to make hi 5 with me.. haha.. we're even [i] mag ka tropa [/i] or close friends now.. haha.. its a gud thing though.. haha.. we always talk..[/quote] [color=#FF0000][b]you and your crush are popular...hmm.. aren't you.. hihi.. jwk..[/b][/color]
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

it will surely be a phenomenon so... maybe i'll tell him that it wasn't true or i'll tell him that having crush is normal.. :redface:
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i had this crush, one time, he walked with me, coz no one would walk me home. i noticed he had a crush on me, he also noticed that too. after that, he didnt like me anymore. after a month or two, we liked each other again, i think.
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmm.. it also happend to m this year..=) he's my former classmate.. my barkada knows it ,, were also one of the loveteam in the class.. at first,, i thought he knew already that i have a crush on him.. so thats why i cant talk to him in normal way like looking directly into his eyes..:lol: but sooner i realized that he doesnt know it.. its just that we only became loveteam and its not true that i have a crush on him he knows that im not serious bout it.. ;) but now before vacation i tell him the truth that i like him before but not until today.. so its ok now and were friends.. :D
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=u_dont_matter_anymore][quote=mjd1224]aww.. this is what happened to me.. *sigh*... he knows.. everyone knows.. even our teachers knows.. my whole section knows... some of the people in 2nd year and 3rd year knows it.. and all of his classmates know it.. *sigh* even the mothers of my bestfriends knows it. haha.. good thing my mother doesnt know it.. hmm.. well, kinda feel ok with that.. haha.. people who knows it even helps us together.. hahah.. my adviser even told my crush to make hi 5 with me.. haha.. we're even [i] mag ka tropa [/i] or close friends now.. haha.. its a gud thing though.. haha.. we always talk..[/quote] [color=#FF0000][b]you and your crush are popular...hmm.. aren't you.. hihi.. jwk..[/b][/color][/quote] haha.. i dunno.. maybe.. in the science sections only.. haha..
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

go with the flow and act upon it ;)
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well.. thats exactly whats happening to me right now.. i accidentally said it... i dont know what to do.. and the thing is... he said that im too young so i must think about it harder... :cry: what am i gonna do??
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=mhizhe]well.. thats exactly whats happening to me right now.. i accidentally said it... i dont know what to do.. and the thing is... he said that im too young so i must think about it harder... :cry: what am i gonna do??[/quote] [img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [color=#FF0000][b]well.. it's just a crush... normal people undergoes this.. hmm.. [/b][/color]
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont know why but after he finds out my admiration for him goes away..
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll to my Crush it's just a joke or for fun! haha :lol:
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=mhizhe]well.. thats exactly whats happening to me right now.. i accidentally said it... i dont know what to do.. and the thing is... he said that im too young so i must think about it harder... :cry: what am i gonna do??[/quote] well,, what's his prob? its just a crush. duh! hmm.. im also younger than my crush.. and he knows it. he does not have any prob with that.. hmm.. what's the prob of your crush?
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mmn..,?! ep my crsh knew that i hve a crush on him?.,:O i will said that it was a joke too.,:mad: and it is not true.., jiji=D
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ifmy crux knew that u have crux on him. i think nothingz gonna change. and also. i want him 2 be my friend. but sumtimez. i feel shy. ajejeje

Last edited by lady_end (2008-04-24 07:12:06)

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [color=#FF0000][b]^that's normal..[/b][/color]
bituin2kyut
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'll just tell the truth. :lol: then if he stays away from me,then i think better stay away from him too. because thats the signs that he doesnt like you. :)
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..good.cool.cuz you dont have to tell him/her.haha.
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it actually depends on the person you like if he will ake it a big deal haaaaaaaaaaha :lol:
mae_mae51292
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well then great!!:lol: so he'll know that i exist...lol
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]haha... ur ryt... the best thing so that you're crush'll notice you... rotflol... jowkz..[/b][/color]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i'll laugh and i think i'm going 2 be shy.. hehe.. dunno y?![/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:08

[ 11 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy