• ARCHIVES 
  • » Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

Pages: 1123456789..9

Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

my friend also told that i like him... then when she said(my classmate) to my crush... my crush said that he likes me too... :paranoid::rolleyes:,.... hahahaha!!! that's true
marielpalanca
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

[align=center]When he already knew it, :paranoid: its a bit embarrassing. But then, the good thing is, my crush acts as if he knows [b]nothing[/b]! (But I find it painful for me :crybaby:)[/align]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For Me..I'll Be Embarassed... Then .. I'll Never Talk To Him..
natskie47
» n00b
1969-12-31

i wud tel him that it's not true :lol: coz i wud be uncomfortable if he wud know bcuz maybe he wont talk to me anymore nor stare at me :crybaby:
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ive experienced this before, and it's like nothing. he thanked me for still staying beside him, he even told me, that he wants everything to be just the same.

Last edited by chicklit07 (2008-05-21 12:18:06)

vampire_lady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmmmmmnn, i think i'll him the truth and nothings gonna change^__________^ :D
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me ,.. maybe i would actually tell it to him straight that i have a crush on him rather than he heard it from others and besides i'm the one thats crushing on him not them ,.. but then on the bright side maybe he would actually have crush on me to0 .. hehe ^-^ .. pathetic ryt ? [i]p.s.[/i] there's no need to be embrass of .. its just a crush and crush means you admire him/her because of the abilities that he/she had .. ^-^ [b]off topic :[/b] advise from madam auring .. haha .. lols x] :lol: (jowk lng yang madam auring)

Last edited by kitty-katz (2008-05-21 23:59:19)

daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i feel shy but because of that happening,.he also told me that he likes me too...then we got married.... married???yah...last feb14,2008 in the marriage booth!:wow:
klhengcleng_xoxo101
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will feel ashame, of course. and i don't have chances of talking to him.:cry::(
cazian.allstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

If he knew then suddenly acts differntly(in a negative way) then it means it's a disaster. :wasted: :arrow: but if he knew then acts differntly(in a good way) like he talks to you more and smiles at you frequently or does goos things to you that he doesn't usually do before...etc.(you know what mean) then it's a perfect "accident" of him knowing ur feelings :wow:.
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]uhm .. aUx lahN :D crUsh laHn amAn ihH =) di pA lUv .. :lol: heHe.. wEeh ;)[/align]
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ellabotz- plz speak in english...!! hmmp for me?? i'll tell him it's not true..!! becoz i feel shy when i'm with him..!! and things will change
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

then he knows. it's just a crush anyway. :lol:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]for me i'll embarassed :redface: .. n i don't have chances of talking to her coz she already have bf :([/i]
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

she know i have a crush on her . . and then i discovered that she likes me more than a crush . . :wow::wow:
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uh oh! A big embarrassment, but i think ill actually admit it to her and ask her out! gawd people this is your chance lols!
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

then i'll ask him out hahahaha :lol:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I don't care at all. It's just a crush, there's nothing to worry about, unless if you already fall for him. gaaah! :wasted: my crushes in ftalk, they knew i have a crush on them, *as if they care =D* but in real life, I'm so shy to tell them I have a crush on them. :thumbsdown:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ That' okay. i crush you too. :eh: --- i already [b]LOVED[/b] someone. and she knew about that. i think she's just denying it.
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=michelle_dedumo]ellabotz- plz speak in english...!![/quote] :( oOpz! sOrRy .. :arrow: daT'z okAy .. cOz .. it'Z just crush nOt lovE =) [color=red] Please avoid posting in sTiCKy CaPz. It's ain't allowed. [/color]

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-06-18 04:22:05)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

Pages: 1123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:00

[ 10 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy