• ARCHIVES 
  • » Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

Pages: 1..123456789..9

Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

It's okay, I guess it's just a crush after all.. :)
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

[b]Fine with Me :)[/b]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@neex. nyahaha.. =D Actually, I dun have the guts to tell my crush that I have a crush on him in real life. T.T I only have guts in net life since I haven't met them. :lol: To answer your question, it's really ok for me [in net life], it won't hurt me anyway. :P

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-06-18 07:48:34)

peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

so what? it's just a crush anyway.., :lol:
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah.. only a crush not really sincere.. Me.?? im just gonna say Hello!!.. [i]Di n pla kita crush[/i] <-----Lol
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hehe .. i won't do anything .. just act normal in front of him .. but in my mind is like "[b]OMFG HE KNOW THAT I HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM[/b]" and ask myself how did he know? :D
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

its okey..beter be said than saw him with another without knowing my feelings for him...hehe:ninja:
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll do nothing..(haha)..cause my friends told me that my crush has a crush on me too..
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ooohh... thats what is currently happening to me i think.. and for me, in my case. its more good, because he also has a crush on me.. and because of him knowing it, i can see him more often looking at me.. and sometimes i can feel like, he wants to tell me something.which he cannot cause he or we cant talk to each other, or even just be next to each other in a line!! he was once inloved with me.. waaaaa, but i think in my past experiences, the common thing is you and your crush will be separate ways from you.. each of you will be shy.. yeah thats it
[zuBie]
» FTalker
1969-12-31

easier for me, then maybe he'll finally ask me out..*sigh*
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nothin..as if..hu u? lol :D
frating_hyper
» n00b
1969-12-31

uh oh. okay. then. admit it and tell him that my admiration to him stopped when he knew about it. haha. =D
ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

...well of course if ur crush knew that uv been "crushing" on him/her for the longest tym, there's nothing much you can do anymore buddy...:D so be it.:D but then, we only feel SHY:redface: towards them when they are around,ryt??! as for me, i was lyk, "shitshitshitshitshitshit"... i keep on saying those things...:lol: especially when my pals keep on teasing me.=( i always [b]"freeze"[/b] lyk a statue and [b]walk [/b]lyk a robot when my crush is around...:o anyway, that always happen to me...:/ every single [s]darn[/s] school day we always meet.:doubt: ahahahaha.

Last edited by ugly_betty (2008-07-03 03:42:13)

black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] fine with me, but i think it is a major disaster.. omg.. because i don't like being teased by my feisty classmates.. ahaha![/b]
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well it mayb a catastrophe but at least u got to tell him how you feel than looking at him from afar and he doesnt notice u if u got rejected then theres nothing to do u just have to accept it openly :D :thumbsup:
keyz_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me.. that BIG crush will disappear like a bubble! pop! hahah.. :eh:
doomhz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll just like him moree!!:wow::):)
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

its [i]nakakahiya[/i]... haha..... sowee 4 my tagalog....dunno da english...
gerlyn_wangzi
» n00b
1969-12-31

aHhm..actually my crush already knew that i have a crush on him.. but he only dont cares abt it!!..hehehe..he always talk to me even he knows it..hehehe..he is still nice to me..heheeh:D
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^hes so nice. `IDC*i dont care*. haha.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

Pages: 1..123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:35

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy