• ARCHIVES 
  • » Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

Pages: 1..123456789

Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

+'eTHyL.aLcOhOl+'
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

no worries, as long as he still treat me the same way as he does before. :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]I'll b timid 2 her. :redface: [/b][/font]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Pray that your crush feels the same way.
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I don't care ((: It's just a crush XD.
ivyness.oo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'll feel shy. = ))
cai o18
» n00b
1969-12-31

that person has a crush on me first before i even have a crush on him then eventually, i get to have a crush on him too :lol: so weird. when he knows that i have a crush on him i feel shy but at times we still talk very RARELY :yes: but with that, we progress to nothing more than just friends :lol:

Last edited by cai o18 (2011-04-28 04:53:33)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Actually, if I have a crush on someone, I really let him know. :lol3: It's like a signal telling him that you're available. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:46

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy