• ARCHIVES 
  • » Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

Pages: 1..123456789

Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

Shin-hime03
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

I think.. as of my experience.. my crush [b]avoid[/b] me! and I think it's really a super [b]disaster![/b] :crybaby:
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

oh goshness.. :o i knew that my crush knew that i have a crush on him.. gosh.. now, i can't even look at him.. i feel shy whenever he's around.. i cant even say a word or just say "HI' to him.. and it hurts me a lot.. because he also ignores me just like i ignores him.. but we used to exchange messages a lot.. well, i think that this feeling is not just infatuation.. maybe he is my first love , i guess.. but you know, sometimes i feel like that he has also feelings for me.. i always caught him looking at me and then he'll look on the other direction.. ahhmm..i dont know, ahmm..but maybe it's just my imagination.. haiii.. i wish he could love me just like the way i love him.. i've been waiting for too long.. my feelings for him started when i was in the second year of high school.. and now, i'm in the fourth year.. :crybaby:

Last edited by neverloved15 (2008-09-13 11:46:43)

em0sha
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ i think its not your imagination.. bcos if he is ignoring you.. he is shy coz bcos he is exchanging letters on you.. just say hi.. then talk to him a little then another day and another day he will start to make you his GF

Last edited by em0sha (2008-09-13 12:14:00)

jaynkrekk
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha:lol: well tat would be weird for both of us.like maybe when i steal a :ninja:look at him.he could look at me back. the suspense;);)
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i think i'll be shy.. and confused..
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'll be shy to him and i don't want to see him again.
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=maantots009]i feel shy and i dun' want to talk to him again..coz it's catastrophe'[/quote] Same Here. <3 [quote=neverloved15]oh goshness.. i knew that my crush knew that i have a crush on him.. gosh.. now, i can't even look at him.. i feel shy whenever he's around.. i cant even say a word or just say "HI' to him.. and it hurts me a lot.. because he also ignores me just like i ignores him.. but we used to exchange messages a lot.. well, i think that this feeling is not just infatuation.. maybe he is my first love , i guess.. but you know, sometimes i feel like that he has also feelings for me.. [b]i always caught him looking at me and then he'll look on the other direction..[/b]ahhmm..i dont know, ahmm..but maybe it's just my imagination.. haiii.. i wish he could love me just like the way i love him..[/quote] Mee too. I always caught him looking at me. <3
Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey did u notice that when u had a crush on sum1 he will like u bck?
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll prove that that is wrong... but in some reasons, i'll avoid him... and i'll talk less into him.. unless he started the topic. ;)
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

`he knew it already.. and we're gettng closer.. :D and sweeter evryday .. haha .. :wow:
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mmm..... i dun care.... if we're not friends..... then u know,, before my bf and i became on... we knew i have a crush on him from my friend.... but it's okay..... coz i admitted it during our chat... then he also confessed to me..... then we became on..
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'l b embarrassed. :redface: [/b]
khrizsha05
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmmm soo shy :paranoid::paranoid::rolleyes::rolleyes:
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]ofcors its a major disaster., yur crush olredi knew yu crush him/her. no thrill anymore., and what's worst is::: HE WILL AVOID YOU. yeh, sum guy wont but mostly WILL:)[/align]
elbavol
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think im gonna die(how exaj?) lol
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Wow!! 10001 :redface::redface::redface::redface: Hahahaha!! really~! =)
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol. do nothing. act normal. :D:D
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]haha, thank you guys for postin your experiences here, [/b][/color]

Last edited by u_dont_matter_anymore (2008-12-29 00:27:25)

*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

dont care. ahaha!=D=D=D :redface::penguin:
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i will told him that... dont blame meh... im sorry..... ^^... and i smiled :D .....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:28

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy