• ARCHIVES 
  • » Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

Pages: 1..123456789

Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

edwardcullenisloove
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

.he already knew that i have a crush on him..but i did nothing..it's just bcoz,i also wnt him 2 knw it:D:D
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

i will not deny it.. then i will apologize.. :)
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he knew.. hehe.. i dont know.. but he knows.. haha.. and it's okay.. haha..
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha i'd be strong to tell him the truth haha he knows it anyway hahaha
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

at the time he knew i had a crush on him... i felt the shyness..hahahahah...the fact that he had a crush on my bestfriend, i never dreamt that he will have a crush on me...
miserable_angel06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will frankly said to him that.. that its true!!..
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

once he knew i have a crush on him, i feel shy. i feel like i don't want him to see me anymore or the other way around. i don't want us to meet each other again. if he sees me, i feel like running. :penguin:

Last edited by m4ndz9 (2008-12-29 07:05:40)

kiemx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mariano garapon :lol: ema bit [i]shy[/i] :P
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

That happened to me.I just told him that It's not true. now I got over him
wendy-pan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I will feel nice. AHAHA. but I'll feel shy when he's around too, of course. :lol:
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'll have to admit of course. And besides, there's nothing wrong to have a crush on him. He should be happy about it that someone likes him the way he is. =)
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[spoiler]xwiit_az_candii I'll have to admit of course. And besides, there's nothing wrong to have a crush on him. He should be happy about it that someone likes him the way he is. =)[/spoiler] yah.. same with u sis.. maybe i'll just tell him.. and anyway, he already know about it LOL
chia_cxi_le
» n00b
1969-12-31

that wud really be a disaster [ wen they try to avoid u and stuff]
ijahcamille
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

-i will tell him that it's only a big joke. joke. joke . :]
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]wel, good thing, FOR ME, ofcors. i always wanted to tell my crush that i have a crush on him. but i dont have the guts, haha:) so, it will be good for me if he already know it, now, it depends on him if he wil be irrtated(if yes, i FEAKIN dont care.) or he wont belive it., but if its also a goodthing or him. then..., OMEC!!! haha., but the thing is, if he knew it already, I DONT CARE:) i'll just smile and ignore the whole thing, now, it depends on him. haha.[/align]
dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I would be shocked. Then I would just pretend like nothing happened. :|
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll admit it...it's just a crush anyway... all of us have crushes.... =)
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

maybe i will tell him, but i'll say not anymore,, i will deny that i still have a crush on him..:D and i will act naturally like nothings happend.. ;)

Last edited by aicah (2009-01-29 01:06:17)

nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nothing.. is there something that should happen? he knows. and so? ahhaha,, jk,.. nothing really.. i will just be not so looking like i super duper liek him when im with him.. just plain normal. :lol::lol:
gc0mzz05
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=annelimited]from experience once he knew i hav a crush on him... my admiration disappears like magic.. =)[/quote] yeah, me too....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:51

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy