• ARCHIVES 
  • » Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

Pages: 123456789..9

Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

^^ crushes are normal.. so don't worry guys... people just make "iwas" once they knew you have a crush on them because they feel shy when they see you and just don't know what to do next coz they don't know how to handle that kind of situation.. even YOU as well, am i right or left.,? haha just kidding... hehee:D
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

[color=#FF0000][b]yep... crushes are normal.. it's part of being an adolescent... I was only being paranoid when i posted this.. hehe.. i found out that my crush is soooo mahiyain that's why he smiled at me... and let me and my bestie go down first.. he doesn't know what to do too.. hehe... [/b][/color]
.mochafrappucino.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

K so, I had this crush right. So I told one of my bestfriend because I thought and I knew I could trust her. Then one day, she was telling everyone who I like, including to the person who I had crush on. Me and my 'crush' were pretty close, but then when he knew I liked him, he kind of didn't talk to me anymore. But the worst part is even though he kept on ignoring me, I liked him even more.. .. But now, I'm over it. ;)

Last edited by .mochafrappucino. (2008-04-05 02:56:04)

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=.mochafrappucino.]K so, I had this crush right. So I told one of my bestfriend because I thought and I knew I could trust her. Then one day, she was telling everyone who I like, including to the person who I had crush on. Me and my 'crush' were pretty close, but then when he knew I liked him, he kind of didn't talk to me anymore. But the worst part is even though he kept on ignoring me, I liked him even more.. .. But now, I'm over it. ;)[/quote] [color=#FF0000][b]gud thing your over it n... hehe... hai... your bestie shudn;t hav done that...[/b][/color]
jelean_pink18
» n00b
1969-12-31

that's wat hapend 2 me.. and my crush is now,, making "iwas" 2 me,, i sooooooooo hate it! i always comment,, and he always delete it,, and he now doesn't comment back,, arrgghh! but i have 2 be friends with him,, coz he's my bestfriends's brother.. *sigh*
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i would just deny, deny and DENY. haha.:eh:
.mochafrappucino.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=u_dont_matter_anymore][color=#FF0000][b]gud thing your over it n... hehe... hai... your bestie shudn;t hav done that...[/b][/color][/quote] Yea, I know. But now I don't really have hard feelings for that person who used to be my bestfriend. We still talk to each other, so it's all good. :D [quote=jelean_pink18]that's wat hapend 2 me.. and my crush is now,, making "iwas" 2 me,, i sooooooooo hate it! i always comment,, and he always delete it,, and he now doesn't comment back,, arrgghh! but i have 2 be friends with him,, coz he's my bestfriends's brother.. *sigh*[/quote] Woah, that's tough. It's really hard having to like your sibling's bestfriend. =) [quote]No Double Posting. :/[/quote]

Last edited by kikay_girl (2008-04-05 22:58:40)

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]^yep.. friends shudn't fight beacause of boiz... @jelean_pink-w0w.. your crush is bad... can't he see that your trying to be friends with him... he doesn't care for your feelings.. tsk.. tsk.. @bianx-you can't deny it 4evah... [/b][/color]
.mochafrappucino.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=u_dont_matter_anymore][color=#FF0000][b] @bianx-you can't deny it 4evah... [/b][/color][/quote] =) That's so true :lol: Sooner or later, he's gonna find out.
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i don't care even if he knows that i have a crush on him. it's just the fact that you know that you like him, but why should you deny it? i think you're responsible for whatever happens between you and this person because you're the first one have feelings between you two, right?:eh:
ardnyk22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im embarassed. :wasted: cuz almost all 3rd year hs knew dat i have crux on him. :retard: well.. he must be proud cuz there was sum1 dat has a crux on him. :rolleyes:
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ahhm.. I will denie it!!=D it depends on the attitude of the guy wether i denie or tell the truth..:midfinger: coz honestly most of my crushes and ex are "badboyz"!! =| i dunno why?? maybe because im a "badgurl" too!... =D :evil:
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]i will be totaly shy :cry: i dunt know if i be able to walk in front of him :crybaby: [/align][/b]
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1147/1147990rs6oqzwn54.gif[/img][/url] [color=hotpink]i think i will feel xo0 shy![/color] [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1147/1147990rs6oqzwn54.gif[/img][/url][/align]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My reaction would most likely be... [b]ZOMGWTFROFLMAOBBQ!![/b] Then I'l tell my crush "[i]So, What if I do?[/i]" Hahahaha. I couldnt care less. Its not like am gonna die or something if he knew. Lol.
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

aww.. this is what happened to me.. *sigh*... he knows.. everyone knows.. even our teachers knows.. my whole section knows... some of the people in 2nd year and 3rd year knows it.. and all of his classmates know it.. *sigh* even the mothers of my bestfriends knows it. haha.. good thing my mother doesnt know it.. hmm.. well, kinda feel ok with that.. haha.. people who knows it even helps us together.. hahah.. my adviser even told my crush to make hi 5 with me.. haha.. we're even [i] mag ka tropa [/i] or close friends now.. haha.. its a gud thing though.. haha.. we always talk..
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]hmm..... :idea: i w0uld d0 n0thing and ask him if he had a crush on me? :lol:[/b]
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will hife ehe i think.. :D
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it's okay for me if he knew it... atleast I don't have something left on my chest to shout out loud... and besides it's only a crush... it's not like I love him already right? ;)
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Geez... that would be awkward! I think I would act as if he does not exist, and I don't care at all about him.. haha!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Oh my GOd!!! When it feels sooooo romantic, he suddenly knew from his friends that you had a crush on him..!! MaJ0r disaster??!:crybaby:

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:04

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy