• ARCHIVES 
  • » share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

Pages: 12345678910..10

share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

keyz_08
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

hE told mE "w/out ur Luv, iLL diE" my tongue tied that moment!ahahah! thEn he sang a song 4 me "i cant live w/out u!" :D:D but thats a lie i guess!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

[spoiler][quote=DeverKerbill]she sing for me...and it really touched me... happy to be with her..^^[/quote] oww... ehem i think she's also happy to be wid u ^^ was the song like this? :- [i]Khrai kan tee tam ahi chan rak, Khrai kan tee ma yoo nai kwam fan. Khon tee chan keed tueng yoo took wan. Ko khrai khon nan chan reak wa teur~[/i] I memorize da lyrics soooooo well =D[/spoiler] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I think it was like [quote]Oh good bye days~ ima...............so long~[/quote] i forgot :eh:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

"i do things by choice, and i choose to be here with you." "i can't go to work without smiling & thinking about us baby ganda" "i made lunch for us *grunts* and u didn't show up in school! ...but i still love you" "mahal kita magpakelan man" <<being caucasian and all, he does a weird tagalog accent haha XD *sigh* he's my oddball = D

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-04-19 17:28:46)

raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

she made her blog..and i read a line there that really made me teary-eyed.. "..who needs the world when i got YOU..."
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

from my ex.. [spoiler][i]"ikaw na lang ang dahilan kaya nabubuhay pa rin ako ngayon.. wala ng silbi tng makasalanang buhay ko dati.."[/i][/spoiler] he attemped to commit suicide.. :o ([i]he's crazy! [/i]:lol: ) and he said i saved him [i]daw.[/i]. i miss him so much.. :crybaby:

Last edited by _vanilla_ O_o (2008-06-02 16:18:06)

wamasabu_stubborn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

'mamahalin kta habangbujay!'......
mzzhimone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

from my ex... =| [b]"i love you"[/b] den i'll reply "i love you too" den he will zay [b]"zo much"[/b] when i firzt him in eb it was hiz bday clbration, hiz bday waz zept 28 en i met him and became bf on zept 30... [b]"you're the best gift i ever had in my birth day"[/b] lazt... iz the firzt time that we brke up... [b]"kahit pagtulakan mo ko, babalik at babalik ako"[/b] but we didn't ended up together... and he dont want to give me a chance... coz he'z the guy who never give hiz ex gf another chance... =(

Last edited by mzzhimone (2008-04-21 06:11:43)

ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I love you more than I love myself..[/b] [b]you are my everything...[/b] [b]saung sau lang ako..[/b] [b]ako'y sayo at ika'y akin lamang..[/b] :arrow: he sang this infront of me.. yay! i was touched then.. :wow:
xXXloveTOMAXXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's not that sweet but i rili wana share it with yu. my EXbf. he has a basketball game the next day. he gave me his "lucky charm". me: baliw k. wg mu to bgay sken. lucky charm mu to ee. bka matalo p kau. him: wg naa. swerte nman aku sau ee. english translation.. me: idiot. dis is yer lucky charm. don't giv it to me. yu might lose the game. him: no need. i'm lucky to have yu. he even had my name on his jersey. awww. i was soo touched. haha. xP

Last edited by xXXloveTOMAXXx (2008-04-26 04:26:59)

asawanirico
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]wen he sed...ang engOt mu..kuLet'kuLet pa..peO lalabs kita..whoah..whOah!!hahaha.. anOder?...uhmm..ewanQ saU..hanap ka ng iba mOng kausap...ginagaLit mO lng aQ..after 1minute..usap ulit taU,ahkei?..lol! hahaha..ganyan lng kmi ng bfQ..pakuLitan!;)[/b]
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

from a past relationship, "ni minsan,ni isang sigundo nun tayo hndi kta niloko." aww.hahahaa.mis dat!:)
bituin2kyut
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love you so much. then . " when i finished my studies i hope you are with me forever" :( but it will not happen anymore. :cry:
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when he was hugging me. he said that. [align=center]Sana hindi na matapos ito, sana habang buhay tayong ganito at hindi na kita pakakawalan.:crybaby:[/align]

Last edited by @mUtHy_fRuiTy@ (2008-05-08 03:49:56)

azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

"baby, wag mo kong iiwan. wala na silbi ang buhay ko kung wala ka dahil ikaw lang bumubuhay sa kin." "sana hindi ka mahanap ng iba, sana ako lang, dahil kung sakali mawawalan na ako ng Azaliah." "NI MINSAN DI KITA NILOKO AT KAILANMAN DI MAGLOLOKO DAHIL SAYO" "oo dati inaamin ko playboy ako, pero nang nakilala kita, nagbago ako para sayo." "wala na akong hihilingin pa sa Diyos, binigay ka na nya sa akin at hindi na kita pakakawalan." there's more kaso ayoko naman sabihin lahat :P sweet masyado ng baby ko :wow:
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

from an ex. [spoiler]"for you, il bleed my self dry." :paranoid:[/spoiler] deym.imisshim! :wasted:
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]gudnyt babe.. iloveyou so much.. mahal na mahal pu kita sobra.. ikaw lng po wala ng iba.. mwah mwah![/quote] paker asshole.. how sweet his lies are.. =)) [spoiler]sometimes those who promise to stay here with us are the ones who actually easy to leave us.. same is true with.. people who say they love us, but they are constantly ignoring and taking us for granted..[/spoiler] =)
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

You'll always be beautiful in my eyes..

Last edited by misz.faith (2009-01-31 17:06:31)

micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my ex he calls me every 6 in the morning...=) :arrow:i just cant help myself not hearing your voice before i'll start my day... but that was back then...it doesn't matter anymore...
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Likewise but all them are bogus hahaha[img]http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/5305/pdtorc5e5eyi6.gif[/img]
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kyulatrixia]paker asshole.. how sweet his lies are.. =))[/quote] best lines that you will heard from your GF wahahaha :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:44

[ 10 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy