• ARCHIVES 
  • » share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

Pages: 12345678910..10

share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

kyulatrixia
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

[quote=Lightness]kyulatrixia wrote: paker asshole.. how sweet his lies are.. =)) best lines that you will heard from your GF wahahaha :D[/quote] it is? hahaha.. =D
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

new fave line: " magtatrabaho ako para sa future nating dalawa.."
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ill never leave u ..
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]uhmmm.... i love you?. yuh,,,.... it's.. i love you![/b]
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=mzzhimone]but we didn't ended up together... and he dont want to give me a chance... coz he'z the guy who never give hiz ex gf another chance... =([/quote] ouch.. we're the same sis.. :crybaby:
joize
» n00b
1969-12-31

.ummmhhh.actually he told me this lines when we broke up 5 mnths later ".kung may rewind lang sa mundo nuh!?.papahalagahan ko talaga un ung dati',.pno na yn eh.wla...:["...waaahhhh..after i read dat messge i cried...bcosz i still lurve him..and he still luv me...but we cant be 2gder again bcosz he has olready a gf..and i dont want any commitments for the meantime.:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

almost all of the posts here was likely the same . . (halos lht ng post d2 pare pareho lng)
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love you.. with mwaa.. onli in txt.. coz i'm shy with him..
cazian.allstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

I like every sweet word/line he says...or txt... :wow::wow::wow:
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

"i won't leave you whatever happens i love you" though she broke that promise.. lol
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]lahbyu mhine[/b] (3x).. (while hugging me).. :wow: and i said.. [b]lahbyuh2[/b](5x) =D
Leijg19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

'dont leave me huh xe i cant live without you.. kaw xe ang buhay ko..' yan.. ngblush atoh..
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lokohan ba 2? nu ba, tayo na? sabay sampal at tawa. :lol: ansakit nya manampal. mdyo mlakas tlga.
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]i don't have any new sweet lines,, coz' i don't have one,,, :lol:
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]uhm .. ang ganda mo! ..[/b] haha .. cuz he often speaks that way..
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

she told me this when she found out that i have a "little" problem bout my health.. [spoiler][b] nakakaasar kasi kung sino2 inaalagaan ko tapos ikaw, di ko man lang maalagaan..[/b]=(, sori late reply, kakadating ko lang galing duty e.. aun..ingatan mo kasi sarili mo, wag kang masyadong mag-isip! pls. lang dont take your health for granted! kasi [b]yoko mabyuda ng maaga! [/b]lolengz!hehe..[/spoiler] the last part made me laugh!:lol:
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he told me... " your the only one who changed in my life " :P :lol: ahmz.,. ahihihi... :redface:
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]you are the best thing that ever happen to me![/b] haha! :arrow: i won't change! i won't leave u! i won't hurt u! i'll love you forever! i'll do everything for you! i'll give u my all! just promise me u're going to be my [b]wife![/b] :)=);) the sweetest part of it??? [b]he really means it![/b] [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: " to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world"

Last edited by gengskie (2008-07-14 21:49:02)

whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[spoiler]the 7 things i like about you....... hahaha...:lol:[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:45

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy