• ARCHIVES 
  • » share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

Pages: 1..12345678910

share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

xenshen
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

[b] every single word he says.. is the sweetest.. :) [/b]
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

[quote=xenshen][b] every single word he says.. is the sweetest.. :) [/b][/quote] awwwwwwwwww.... how sweet..:wow:..me.. when my gurl told me she love me very much and she said that she is mine till now and forever and no one can break us apart..:D
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

here's mine: [spoiler]im yours.. even if u let me be theirs.. i'll always be yours..[/spoiler] :ninja:
chiin
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

"u r not my girlfriend because u r my only one o.o"
icarushkii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ow.. i think this is the sweetest for me: [spoiler]my gf na ko[/spoiler] :crybaby: hahahaha nope! kidding.. sweetest line that he have said? [spoiler]marami akong pangarap stn.. wag mo nmn akong iwan ng ganto! mahal kita! and you'll oweiz be! *he was crying*[/spoiler] but that was just my past. =D:lol::crybaby::cry:

Last edited by icarushkii (2009-06-11 21:36:26)

EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I Love You~ No 1 Can Replace You~~[/b] Uhuhuhuhuuhuhuhuu~~
ykisaragi16
» Banned
1969-12-31

i love you so much ney :wow: but the impact is :puke: after several years :puke:
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]Mahal na mahal kita higit pa sa inaakala mo!:wow:[/quote] how sweet!!! :kiss:
iiieniarroliii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm "i love you" is enough... and hearing it everyday from the guy i loved is such a wonderful thing. but this line from him makes me smile ihe replied this back when we are arguing that time n tagalog: [quote]ai nakoo bie tigilan mo q, plz bie sorry na bate na tau.[/quote] haha he's kinda cocky and then he still want us to be ok.. lols

Last edited by iiieniarroliii (2008-11-19 22:21:19)

sacrialziah
» n00b
1969-12-31

di q maexplain bkit mhal kta...bsta un ang dinidikta ng puso q... pg nwala kpa...ayoko nah tlaga....gusto q m2log nah kyakap ka at mgising sa umaga na mukha mo ang una kong mki2ta...love u so much.... ---------------------------------------------------------------- these were all his lies....!!!hahaha ngaun kc ala nah kmi....:crybaby: and i think di nah ulit mgka2blikan pa ever...
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

*if ur gone, ill be gone :D* hahaha
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

okie... there's too many lines i've heard from him that are sweet... "i love you valerie!!" "i love you and i always will" "i'll never stop loving you" "i know we'll get over if there are circumstances coming our way" and when we are still friends... "what are friends for" "thanks for always helping me in my probs"
kadje
» n00b
1969-12-31

just want to share.. [spoiler]"your the light in mai darkness, the happiness in mai sadness... -25[/spoiler]
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ILOVEU is enough
deniz0623
» n00b
1969-12-31

mm. [quote]I Love You Always And Forever..[/quote] and [quote]Two souls with a single thought, two hearts that beat as one. I guess that's us. :P[/quote] ahaha :) but sometimes, he's CORNY.
mAu yABs u
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhhh...i miss u nah... *sob... " u thot me everything..[i]u thot me how to love[/i], how to smile, how to, how to make my life worthy, [b]i chose to be with you[/b], i tried hard to stay, away from my parents,[b] just to feel your embarce, your kiss[/b][u][/u], (his parents are in Bacolod)...i love you..and i always will...." soo emooo...and i [u]luvd[/u] it... and now.. [b]he's gone...[/b] where's the "[i]i love you..and i always will[/i]...." now???? *sob *sob *sob

Last edited by mAu yABs u (2008-11-30 10:29:02)

pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

mahal kita peo d tayo pwede,, cnsbe kong mahal ko xa kasi no choice ako..:lol:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Hey ... worm, miss u so much, i wish i can hug u, every minute... [/b] [i]Wormy, skn ka lang, wla ng iba[/i] [b]=D he's weird ayt[/b] :paranoid:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Dont care about the distance kulet , you're the only girl for me . I love you :D <<< Sweet in'it

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2008-12-02 10:32:49)

EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[spoiler]:arrow:[b]Baby, i can't stop saying i love you.. :arrow:i really2 love you, anna..[/b]:redface:[/spoiler] Its mean a lot 4 me~ Heehee~~ Even 143 was enough~~:P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:13

[ 9 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy