• ARCHIVES 
  • » share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

Pages: 1..1234567891010

share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

ilabux0omUch
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

:arrow: "bhie.. sorry na.. ndi qu na poh uulitin.! plzs.. uq na mgaaway pa teu .. plzs? .. " :arrow: then he kneeled down :wow: *sweet* :wow::wow:
jee-ar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

the sweetest that someone ever told me is [b]they told me that no one can ever have the best of both worlds but just having you. I DID.[/b] =(
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]You're the best i ever had:((([/b][/color]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]the most original..from my ex a couple of months ago. " i will always be and always will till the end..forever yours."[/b] [b]but now., everything my boyfriend says, i think its sweet. it never fail to make my heart stop. :lol: even a simple love you[/b]. :P
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

"I would rather be with you FOREVER" "The last thing I want is for you to get hurt" :wow: makes my heart melt
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i don't have bf for now but I'd think the most sweetest line I've ever heard is... [b]" I'd either die with one moment with you, better than the moment I spent my life not knowing you..."[/b] omg! so heartbreaker~!! luv it ♥
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Let's go to my room..
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

he said "dont say goodbye, ill come back for you"

Last edited by krizshy (2008-10-30 06:51:52)

myrtle_1623
» n00b
1969-12-31

he said that.. "don't miss me,,, studies first,,, coz its just once in a lifetime,,, but me,,, i'll always be her for you,,, no matter what,,, i won't let you go":wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

He said this and its very sweet :redface: '' I love three things in my life. The stars, the flowers and You. The stars today, the flowers tomorrow and You forever. Goodnight. Iloveyou. :redface: <33333333333333 ~ '' Omg. It really made me bluuuush :wow: :wow: he's so sweeeeeeet :redface: Ilysm babe :kiss: [hr] edited! another one, he just gave me this msg this morning.. >_______________< '' Last night I looked up at the stars and matched each one with a reason why i love you. I was doing great until i ran out of stars. Goodmorning taba ko. iloveyou. :redface: :redface: :redface: ''

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2008-10-30 21:44:08)

yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

"i love you, take care, hugz, kisses"
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i was pretending to be asleep, then my wife hugged me and whispered... [spoiler]dad.... what's for breakfast?? :D[/spoiler]
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:arrow: "you're my princess and i'm your prince" :arrow: "our theme song really says it all" (our theme song is Til Death Do Us Part) :arrow: the 3 magic words- I Love You :wow: haha...those were all spoken in Tagalog except the 2nd one.... :D
japorean.fandom
» n00b
1969-12-31

^you're lips tastes so sweet . wen we're .. hehe..
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

"[b][i]Go to hell baby koh..[/i][/b]" :wow:
peachy1111
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler][color=magenta] i love you so much baby youre the only girl in my life [/color][/spoiler]
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

My bebe said: [quote]Ikaw lang ang gusto kong makasama! :wow:[/quote]
hellyeah28
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: "Its hard to let go Eventhough we often misunderstood each other, everytime i look at the corner of my room i miss you!! "
cezpiang
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=purple] the sweetest line i ever heard to my boyfiend is...[/color] [spoiler]see the stars above?.. db ang dami?..and thats how many reason why i love you..a thousand reasons..Ü[/spoiler] [color=purple] aww! kilig!..[/color] :redface:
Lil.mamhie_11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i2 skin malupet haha...[/b] [spoiler][b]hi2ntayin kita sa future kht my ibah kanang mahal.. ma2halin parin kita!![/b][/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

Pages: 1..1234567891010

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:57

[ 9 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy