• ARCHIVES 
  • » share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

"you made me pop a big one" :lol: :|
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

she'll be always mine. =|
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love you soo much .. :D
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

"hey, babe, you look stunning" :eh:
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im willing to be "undered" just dont leave me.. :crybaby:(tears of joy)
jerine08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]hmm..i didn't forget this line.. and i'm blushing whenever i remember the times he said it to me,. actually, it was taken from a song..[/align] [spoiler]kung hindi man tayo hanggang dulo..wag mong kalimutan, nandito lang ako laging umaalalay.. hindi ako lalayo, dahil ang tanging panalangin ko ay IKAW..[/spoiler] another one.. [spoiler]mahal na mahal na mahal na mahal na mahal na mahal na mahal na mahal kita.. sana happy ending na toh..magpapatayo ako ng isang underground mansion pra private tayo..[/spoiler]

Last edited by jerine08 (2009-04-02 06:13:42)

tinn30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when he said to me "please come back to me and promise me that im the one who owns you" (balik k na sakin pangko mo na aq lang ngmamay-ari sayo)
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

BF: Argh! i forgot something... (Guy Panic Mode) GF: What?! BF: Something Very Important GF: HUH?! (Boi & Girl Went Back) BF: I Forgot Something so Important! GF: what is dat Hon?! BF: Owh Yeah! I Rember GF: huh?!.. BF: My Heart! Its with You! Kiss Kiss Lerps Lerps! Slurp Slurpan! CHURVA! =D :lol: =D ohw Diba! Azteg!
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D I love you forever.. haha
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmmmm, here's mine "ou, I love you ":D

Last edited by tap13 (2008-09-28 11:27:16)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]LOLZ[/b] sooo sweeett! :redface:[/spoiler]
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]when the time comes... that you love someone else... tell me...if you really love him and if your happy with him... because i love you and i want you to be happy... ill set you free...[/b] isnt that so sweet???i almost cried with that one
sheen_dcboard
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah, I cry infront of him ( silly ) =D:lol::D
marius
» FTalker
1969-12-31

"we come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly" txt nya skn wooooo :P
sheen_dcboard
» FTalker
1969-12-31

He said " I love you honey, don't wanna loose you ur my everything " How sweet lol hahaha imao ^_^
jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

you're the best thing that ever happened to me.. i couldnt live my life without you.
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: para kang GAS, xe habang tumatagal lalo ako napapamahal sau.. :penguin:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

when he said "[b] Les, i love you very much! [/b]"
lee21m
» n00b
1969-12-31

when she said./... na/.... "kaya kong mawala...ka... pero nde ko kayang magsimula ule ng wala ka... nasanay na kasi akong anjan.. ka....:
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

open teh spoiler :P [spoiler]ayoko mawala ka sakin .. kasi ikaw lng minahal ko ng gan2 d ko kaya pag palit ka sana ganun ka dn kakamamatay ko pag nawala ka sa buhay ko[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:11

[ 11 queries - 0.066 second ]
Privacy Policy