• ARCHIVES 
  • » share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

Pages: 12345678910..10

share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

AJHAYZSKII
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thing that ever happen to me! " when im alone in the library she hold my hand and she said " look at that ! it says , DONT LEAVE YOUR IMPORTANT THINGS un attended " ( tignan mo yun! sabi dun wag ko daw iwan dito ang mahahalagang bagay sakin ! )

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2009-06-03 19:14:07)

photographsandmemories
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

:arrow: i love you is enough♥
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

i will come back soon....:question: :(
yeonha
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love thats it hmmm=)
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

My favorite line in tagalog: [quote]"Mga bato nga sa ilog..aking dinudurog, puso mo pa kaya..hindi ko mapairog!"[/quote] :lol:
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I love you

Last edited by angelalaine (2008-07-18 22:13:40)

aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]kahit anong mangyari mamahalin kta, kahit nah nasasaktan mo na ko ng sobra sobra![/quote] waaaaaaaah! :cry:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

This may not be the sweetest but still... [spoiler][img]http://www.photohost.biz/files/4m3jhaav8vs795s601.jpg[/img][/spoiler] I took that from my phone. Lol.
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

funny but this is true =| [spoiler][i]Hilyn, mahal na mahal kita kita at mamahalin pa din kita kahit MATABANG MATABA ka na[/i]:D[/spoiler] :arrow: this made me feel so secured :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-14 12:45:10)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote]OPPA : uma, UMA : ? OPPA : [b]I love you.[/b] UMA : What? OPPA : [b]I love you really.[/b] UMA : *rolling on the floor*[/quote] boring ne? he said it in da phone.lol. [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/yoyo/yenta4-emoticon-0136.GIF[/img]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she sing for me...and it really touched me... happy to be with her..^^
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i love u more..:D and also he will do everything for the sake of our relationship..:/
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

he says this and i will nver forget this lines..=) ..."be my girl.. and i will court you forever!.. naks!...:wow: ..hehe nashare lng puh..:D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when he said "mas mahal kita" or "i love you so so much izel" or the tagalog version of that... :redface: there are lots of sweet words i get from him that makes me speechless or tongue tied.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-14 15:57:53)

~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like to share those things but sadly, I never had a bf.... maybe not the right time... i'm happy for all of you guys... hehehe :D :thumbsup:
pullnhetz_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b] i love u is enough =) [b][/b]
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

from my ex i think,. "promise i will not hurt you, just promise me that i am the only one." "i miss you so much. i wanna be with you now.." and a lot more?:question: i just translated it. :)) anyway, i just don't care bout those anymore. ))
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

from my ex..haha.. [spoiler] sa pagmamahalan naten na ito gagawin kong posible ang imposible[/spoiler] in this realtionship i will make the imposible ones to be a posible one but..then he still leaves me..very touching!! haha..feels like i need to kill him..but then by now im into a new relationship soim now happy..hehe
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahmm.. i'll for u and live for me but if i had to die i will die just for u.. :crybaby: :crybaby:
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Last edited by jesrhel (2011-05-16 09:17:24)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:21

[ 10 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy