• ARCHIVES 
  • » share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

Pages: 1..12345678910

share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

awiiee he just told me this : [spoiler]I love you so much my love , no matter what happen i'll wait for you.. sayo lang umiikot mundo ko[/spoiler]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

aww it double post -_-

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2008-12-02 15:23:26)

EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Sory dude~ Double Posting~!!!^
kiarix23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love u. :) that all. if he means it. :P
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hmm.. [spoiler]Nung simula kitang makita, You're the one girl in my world. You're the only girl in everyone's world I see. You're the most beautiful girl i know in the rest of my life.[/spoiler] [spoiler]Ikaw lang ang mahal ko, Ikaw lang. Ikaw lang ang laman ng puso ko, Ikaw lang, At kung meron man, Di kita ipagpapalit kahit kanino man.[/spoiler] :D:D
Rhia22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]wag mong gawin o isipin man lang na iwan ako, dahil hindi kita pakakawalan [/b][i][/i] :kiss: [b]miss na miss na kita sana malapit ka lng sakin para lagi ktang makita... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH![/b][u][/u] :o :rose: :kiss:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Comic Sans Ms][b]You're d best i've ever had. :wow: [/b][/font]
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

simple "I love you" is enough. =):thumbsup:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i love you :wow::wow:
khrizsha05
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[i]i love you soo much and i will love you "hangang mamatay ako" lolz corny wew[/i]
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

>>>i love u<<< haha... dat word can kill me... lol... :lol:
uchiha2008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i can't afford to lose you
ngiti031
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmmm..... hehehehe he told me this last night! [spoiler]...it's as f everi inch of me is being ripped into pieces everi time dat it wud just be a dream 2 b with u...[/spoiler] how Lucky Iam to have him... :wow: and heres another one [spoiler]Loving you much more, can't go on not Loving you[/spoiler] love you much ^.^

Last edited by ngiti031 (2009-01-06 20:25:51)

nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahaha.. dont have a bf.. but my ex-special someone told me.. [spoiler]i've found the girl i want to spend the rest of my life with.. and i will come back to find you and i will find you whatever it takes.. and ill give up everything to be with you in that time..[/spoiler] lolz.. i dont believe it..haha.. but it's sweet.. =D=D
armiesy
» n00b
1969-12-31

in tagalog :arrow:takot na akong mag isa cmula ng dumating ka auko na sanang magmahal pa pero nakakainlove ka ngaun sobrang mahal na kita sobra na rin ang takot kong mawala ka pa.. i miss him :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
janis angela...
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: "msama bng mgalala sau? wag kang mgpapagabi ha. i love you so much" *ayan..
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

he said to me: [spoiler]u just like a drug.. once i taste it.. i want it more and more and more[/spoiler] and this too: [spoiler]i luv u so much, Hikari ..i don't even care what the time is the only i want to do is luv u .. and i don't know love is very nice untill i met u[/spoiler] :wow::wow: just usual right?
evevioletta
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]b..i love u..i love u so much..[/b] he hav difficult times to utter those words cuz [b]hes kinda shy[/b]..;) n that what makes it super sweet.. *b=baby..
eLs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center][b]ME: babe, there's so many sparks outside. DREW: you're the only spark for me. [/b][/quote] [quote]so deeep, yet so sweeet. :) LOL.[/align][/quote] [quote][spoiler][img]http://i41.tinypic.com/212erew.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/quote]
mega25
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love you!.. goodbye..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:22

[ 9 queries - 0.067 second ]
Privacy Policy