• ARCHIVES 
  • » share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

PhRem
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

I said "bakit mo ba akoh nagustuhan?" he said "d ko alam bkt nga ba..mahal lng siguro kta" i said "loko mo koh, mahal kta!" heheheh..
owtuelveh
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

well,,i can say the sweetest word my boyfriend ever said to me was..." u are sooooooo cute" that's the honest word he ever says!!!!!!!!!
mhaicah
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]Me: bakit akuu pa ren?? marami naman iba pa jan diba? Jay : oo nga ! pero kasalanan ko bang ikaw pa ren ang tinitibok ng puso ko ??! [/i] :):wow:
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=mhaicah]Me: bakit akuu pa ren?? marami naman iba pa jan diba? Jay : oo nga ! pero kasalanan ko bang ikaw pa ren ang tinitibok ng puso ko ??! :):wow:[/quote] nice...kakakilig... :lol:
edimax.altec
» FTalker
1969-12-31

actually this line is from a lyrics but she sed it to me personally: "forever is not enough for me to love you. but if forever ends one day, i'll promise you i'll stay" :redface:
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Nung b-day nya sabi niya sa aken "promise ho ajaw ko bijae bhe" means "promise me don't leave me" I promised it but I know time will come that I will broke it. Coz it's hard to promise to someone, if that someone will be the one to let you broke that promise :(

Last edited by denimboi (2008-10-06 09:47:12)

empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]It's me and you against the world. Please hold on. *sigh* =( And he did let me go. PSHT.[/color]
P-chi
» n00b
1969-12-31

you guys have sweet lovers. :[ i'm so envious. haha. i wanna have one. haha. :lol: my ex told me this months after our break-up: [spoiler]You'll always have a place in my heart. I hope you're happy now.[/spoiler] :( I felt like I was so mean to him but --LOL mehh.
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love you more sweetheart..you mean everything to me:]
franshezka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i said: i love you so much he said : i love you more nahhh,.,.
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think you all the time even your far away from me :wow:
princesa30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

heres mine [quote]baby nia:kamusta ?? kua q:im still ok.. baby nia:bakit hindi mo sinabi nangyari sayo kahapon? kua q:wla,..... baby nia:huhuh... kua q: ok lng ako,, hindi pa ako mamamatay.. kasi wl pa tayong pamilya.. at hindi pa aq nagiging tatay ng mga anak natin.. baby nia:(nagtatatalon) :lol:[/quote] the second one is here [quote]kua q:wag ka ng aalis pa huh ? baby nia: opo, thats a promise.. kua q:kasi madaming aagaw saken.. baby nia:wala ng makakaagaw sayo dahil ngayon hindi na kita papakawalan,, kelan man :rolleyes: kua q:kaya kita mahal ehh ^^[/quote] i think its sweet for me :lol:

Last edited by princesa30 (2008-10-10 05:15:25)

_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

----->its not about the years that we've been together,,but its about the love that last 4ever-----<:P:lol:
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

he's not actually my guy. but he likes me, a lot! we were talking about dreams in life. he asked me 1st what my dreams are. i answered and asked him back the same thing.. and this is what he replied.. [spoiler]i have lots of dreams too. and u're one of them.[/spoiler] but said it in [i]tagalog[/i].
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=princesa30]» FriendsterNewbie › iM aN aUdistAh... Location: imus, cavite Registered: 2008-07-12 Posts: 44 Last visit: Today Reputation: ~ E-mail PM Friendster Re: sweetest lines you've heard from your bf/gf? heres mine baby nia:kamusta ??kua q:im still ok..baby nia:bakit hindi mo sinabi nangyari sayo kahapon?kua q:wla,.....baby nia:huhuh...kua q: ok lng ako,, hindi pa ako mamamatay.. kasi wl pa tayong pamilya.. at hindi pa aq nagiging tatay ng mga anak natin..baby nia:(nagtatatalon) the second one is herekua q:wag ka ng aalis pa huh ?baby nia: opo, thats a promise..kua q:kasi madaming aagaw saken..baby nia:wala ng makakaagaw sayo dahil ngayon hindi na kita papakawalan,, kelan man kua q:kaya kita mahal ehh ^^i think its sweet for me[/quote] ang sweet :D
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I was textfighting with my ex-bf and he told me the reason he wanted me back was because "I'm Yours, baby" ... my knees went numb. It was sooo cute! :wow:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

"walang iwanan" -->lasted for 2 years and 8 mos. lols
tinn30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]when he always said that he loves me more than he ever did before[/align]
jerine08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm..me? i have many.. these are some: [spoiler]hindi na talaga ako magdodota..para sa'yo hindi q na ulet gagawin un.. promise talaga..i love you[/spoiler] -he told me that infront of our friendz..because he's a DOTA addict..he can't live without it..so i was shocked when i heard that coming from his mouth.. :o [spoiler]andito ako bhaby..hindi kita iiwan..mahal na mahal kita..walang mangyayaring masama sa'yo hangga't nandito ako..[/spoiler] -he told me that yesterday when we were riding at the HORROR TRAIN..because i was so scared, he's so sweet!!! :wow: [spoiler]0i anu ka..ay0ko, mamamatay ako..iiyak ako sige ka!! atsaka alam ko nMng mahal na mahal mo ako kaya hindi mo talaga magagawa un[/spoiler] -he told me that when i planned to tricked him..i didn't expect that he'll gonna say that..i think he's right..i can't let him go! :D [spoiler]oh..walang aagaw sa katabi ko..mahal na mahal ko toh! kita niyo! ang ganda dba?! inggit kayo noh?![/spoiler] -he shouted that when we were at the carnival yesterday..i was sitting on the 'space shuttle' and i was shocked when he shouted that..i felt a little shy because everybody was looking at me.. :redface: but i think it's cool! i lab et..haha [color=purple]see?! we're onlii 13 years old! nyahaha..[/color]

Last edited by jerine08 (2008-10-25 00:57:59)

airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

"dont be so jealous..your my only one" heheh..:cry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:16

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy