• ARCHIVES 
  • » share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

Pages: 112345678910..10

share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

be d mom of my 1st baby. haha!
xXXloveTOMAXXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

[spoiler]okie lng yun ankyut ku lab nmn kita ee kahit boses maton ka pa[/spoiler] "ankyut ku" is how he calls me. :D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i hav no bf but a crush [spoiler]nde ku na kelangan ng cute na girlfriend kung anjan k naman sa tabi ko * sabay kurot sa pisnge* :redface:[/spoiler] my gawd my gawd! my reply to him is.... anu sabi mu? :redface: paki ulit nga nde ku narinig :lol: :wow:
KeLLiE10
» n00b
1969-12-31

=)`DON'T LEAVE ME FOR THE REST OF MY LiFE .. :wow:`BECAUSE i WiLL LOVE YOU FOREVER ..
edelaine
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: im happy that im inlove with you even if we always fight..even if sometimes you hurt me. i'll always love you. im yours && i'll serve you forever. you're my baby and that will never change ;] sweet :)
manuever
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]sweetest line??..[/b] hmm.... here's the situation: DAWIN( it's me ) POSH ( my gf ) [b]DAWIN:[/b] [i]uhm, mahal mo talaga ako?[/i] [b]POSH:[/b] [i]syempre naman. hindi mo pa ba alam?[/i] :D[/align]
bayolette
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont think ull understand it guys but this one is the sweetest thing ive ever heard! [b]''IKAW AN PINAKA-MAOPAY NGA NAHINABO HA AKON KINABUHI Byolet!"[/b] ow how sweet!
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[spoiler]MahaL kita![/spoiler] ^ waah! open the spoiler!
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

"ill never let you go again".. hahaha.. stupid! i wont give him another chance anyway..:)
lady7th
» n00b
1969-12-31

"love is you" .... :D
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for me when she say to me "i love you" but before she say that she kissed me first and say "i love you" then give me a tight hug! :redface: :lol: :lol: :lol:
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

"Thank you for loving me."
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[spoiler]errr.. will u wanna be mine forever..??:D if God allowed...:D:redface:[/spoiler]

Last edited by CiaReDeviL (2008-09-10 08:28:47)

merzjayq
» n00b
1969-12-31

my fave line in [b]tagalog[/b] [quote]ikaw lang nakapagpabago sa akin. kahit nga parents ko di yun nagawa. kaw lang talaga. mula ng nakilala kita. mundo ko ay nag iba na . :wow:[/quote]
miya_0018
» n00b
1969-12-31

from my EX..:D "i still && will always be inLove with you.." :arrow:he told me that wen we broke up:crybaby:
velerry4
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]sayang,ayang betul2 sayang sama vel ni..Tuhan saja yang tahu macam mana ayang sayang vel[/b] [b]means..[/b] :arrow: hunny,i'm really love u vel..Only God know how deep my love for you
Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

... the only thing that can break us apart is death ... ... nobody can get you from me, love you baby ... ... i miss you every second ...
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue] uhmm .. [i] " i mean it ... you have to let me go .. this would be the last time I'll gonna tell you ... [b]goodbye[/b] .. " [/i] :arrow: how sweet dvah?? harhar =D That was from my exbf nlng nowadays ... he mean it .. =| [/color]
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

>>>i love you<<<< [spoiler]__plz stay,because i will die if u leave me__[/spoiler]
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]my heart will always be yours..[/b] err! liar! :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » share it with us! [b]:idea: merged.[/b] she told me that " in this relationship, me and you only " - ( sa relasyong ito, ikaw lang at ako ! ) " no chance..no chance..i'll never give up the best thi

Pages: 112345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:53

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy