• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

Pages: 1..123456789

[b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

Anime's with tagalog dub... So annoying to see your fave anime ruined, and cut in the middle of the story!

Last edited by lucknskill (2010-08-10 14:26:14)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

:arrow: [b]DMSP[/b] = [b]Deleted Multiple Spam Posts.[/b]
rhia01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hm .. :xp desperate housewives .. lOL .. -- it sucks . haha :turbopoke:
crazy_hydra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Mel and Joey. lol.
lab.labsss :p
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Grazilda.. No impact for me. It's not what I've expected. :xp :xp :xp

Last edited by lab.labsss :p (2010-09-17 22:26:40)

ehmzieh04
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate Korean Novella .. they are f***kn nutz !
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:15

[ 11 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy