• ARCHIVES 
  • » Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

Pages: 1..12345678910

Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]Browse d net, and using Friendster. ;) [/b][/font]
kalnev
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

~ Wake up in the morning, eat, change my clothes, go to school, study and learn, ...............etc ~
kianchu
» n00b
1969-12-31

• Daily habits in the morning -Waking UP in the morning. -PRAY( Thanking that i waked up for a wonderful day again) -Switching ON the Computer -Breakfast at 10am in the morning -Lucn at 12pm • Daily habits in the evening -Watching TV. -Chating with my COUZ -Writing article or watever cums to my mind. -Sleeping -PRAYING • Things you never miss to do - LOOKING MY CELLPHONE • Habits that you recently start to do -Washing Plates - =)
vaio(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

SUMMER. morning - 10:am computer afternoon -guitar lessons and dance workshop :D
adrienneson
» FTalker
1969-12-31

-eat breakfast -check in the internet -watch TV -surf the internet -eat lunch -surf the internet -draw -watch TV with snacks -surf the internet (not satisfied) :-_-: -eat dinner -mom comes and borrows the laptop -watch DVD or TV till i wanna sleep....
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#ff95a7][font=tahoma]eat: breakfast, lunch, merienda, dinner, midnight snack :lol3: watch anime and read manga[/font][/color]
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hmm. eat my breakfast. laptop-ing. Tv-ing. LOL. Then sleep-ing =)
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Pray, Wash, Jog, Eat breakfast, Watch TV, then eat lunch, Bathe, Go online, then watch TV again, eat dinner, watch TV again, Wash, then pray, then sleep XD I know, I'm lazy, right? XD
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

AHHHHHHH, I bite my nails. :-j lol. :lol3::lol3:
queenie17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.... surf the net ! and havng fun wd mah fwiends !
underscoreJI
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Wake up, Listen to radio, Read the Bible, Take a bath, Eat breakfast, [*insert important thing here*], if none, I use the computer or read books. Eat Lunch, Eat Dinner, Sleep. :lol3:
aishiteru lawliet
» n00b
1969-12-31

sleeping ,, online ,, chatting ,, breathing ,,
carlawho
» n00b
1969-12-31

surfing the net studying (CHOS) lol
w3ng0t
» n00b
1969-12-31

skateboarding.. :aaa:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:03

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy