• ARCHIVES 
  • » Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

Pages: 1..12345678910

Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

AshvheL
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

Daily habits in the morning :arrow: wake up..toothbrush... checking my cellphone, my friendster and my mail :D Daily habits in the evening :arrow: ONLINE Things you never miss to do :arrow: ONLINE and txting Habits that you recently start to do :arrow: :question:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

[b]Watching Tv. :thumbsup: [/b]
Lychee :3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

-Texting -surfing the net. -sleeping :D
FArerA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler][align=center][spoiler][quote]• Daily habits in the morning phone check for msgs, go to cr and pee, turn on pc, etc. • Daily habits in the evening txt if i have load, do ftalk, brush my teeth, and practice smiling while sleeping • Things you never miss to do listenin to music, check my friendster blog, hoping for a new comment from others but unfortunately none, greet everybody in the house good day and good night, and smile! • Habits that you recently start to do this ftalk forums...[/quote] [/spoiler][/align][/spoiler]
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Lol. Hmmm... :arrow: Wake up late. :arrow: Watch TV. :arrow: Eat. :arrow: When my one of my sisters stopped using the computer, I'll go for it immediately! :arrow: Using the computer. :arrow: Using the computer. :arrow: Using the computer. :arrow: Using the computer.... :arrow: Sleep. That's all. Thank you. :lol:
widiasa
» n00b
1969-12-31

sleep,eating,take a bath,and a little an0ther things 0ther..
Rhia22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a.m. & p.m. SINGING SESSION net surfin'
pinky_angel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:[b]• Daily habits in the morning [/b] [color=pink] wake up, study my lesson, eat breakfast, do household chores and take a bath then go to school.. [/color] [b]• Daily habits in the evening[/b] [color=green] brush my teeth, do my mumble shake.. and call my friends and go to SLEEP [/color] [b]• Things you never miss to do[/b] [color=blue] comb my hair.. =)[/color] [b]• Habits that you recently start to do[/b] [color=yellow] SMILE & pray :) [/color]
Sora101
» FTalker
1969-12-31

(Morinings)Sleeping, net surfing, play some games, brush my teeths (Afternoons)Sleeping, watching over baby sis (Night)Sleeping, brush my teeths
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

surf the net! and play games!
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Sound tripping. :) [/b][/font]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

• Daily habits in the morning wake up, take a bath and go to school. • Daily habits in the evening surf the net and brush my teeth. • Things you never miss to do iron my hair. xD • Habits that you recently start to do text. lol. xD
rcdraymart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

• Daily habits in the morning -checking the time in my cp.. • Daily habits in the evening -playing garena =)) • Things you never miss to do -Thinking her.. • Habits that you recently start to do -push up xD ,.
ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]mY daily habits.:idea: [/b] wake up .. [i]prey.[/i] swip d'flor.. have breakfast b4 go to my college... take a bath. go to my college.. [i]prey[/i] study.. back home in d' noon or afternoon [i]prey[/i] take care my litle bro [i]prey[/i] watch TV together with my family [i]prey[/i] 'n finally... sleep at night.. :) etc....

Last edited by ViLia .A. (2009-01-23 01:41:50)

kyutjenz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]My daily habits in the morning:[/b] -check my fon -prepare for breakfast -take a bath -ready for school [b]My daily habits in the evening:[/b] -dinner time -making assignments -watching -texting -pray -time to sleep [b]Things you never miss to do:[/b] -texting,hehe -eating of course -visiting my fs [quote]BE ALL WHAT YOU CAN BE...:thumbsup:[/quote]

Last edited by kyutjenz (2009-01-21 01:21:20)

edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Surfing the net, sketching.... read books
jenux
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow:daily habits hmm! in the morning > toothbrush > take a bath > eat my breakfast > and last go to school in the evening > dinner >toothbrush >shower > text ah! thats my daily habits my life is so bored:crybaby:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sleep at boring lessons at school. no eating at recess.. XDD
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

in the[b] MORNING[/b] : i started being oL already in ym and pweNdzter ^^ : i take a bath OF COURSE!! : ate my breakfast and LUNCH : watcHng tv whiLe my laptop is on aLso :lol: -> but nOt always =.= : cHecking for the new messages in d cp in the [b]EVENING[/b] : watchng tv : i ate my dinner : reaDing bOoks : listening music / downLoading music :P : cHatting : i'm stiLL oL on dat time in pwendzTer and ym :eh: [b]THINGS i NEVER miss 2 do[/b] : looking at my cp for new messages : bEing oL in pwendzter and ym [b]HABITS[/b] that i recentLy start to do: : reading books : visiting educationaL websites :eh:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

• Daily habits in the morning -take a bath -pray -prepare some things for school -sometimes eat breakfast -then go to school :penguin: • Daily habits in the evening -watch tv -eat -do homework and study =) • Things you never miss to do -surfing internet... • Habits that you recently start to do -online xD

Last edited by Shella_Suigintou99 (2009-01-25 12:36:00)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:28

[ 9 queries - 0.096 second ]
Privacy Policy