• ARCHIVES 
  • » Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

Pages: 112345678910..10

Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

kaitetebolls
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

hmm sleeping..zzzZZ
w0maninl0ve
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

[b]Morning[/b] ..... pray ..... brush my teeth ..... take a bath ..... cook breakfast ..... kiss my hubby before goin to work ..... chores [b] Afternoon[/b] ..... go online! ..... walk the dog [b] Evening[/b] ..... cook dinner ..... watch 24 Oras ..... take a bath before hubby gets home. ..... dinner with hubby ..... smooching! lol
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

8am-9am * wake up * breakfast * bath 9am-11am * sleep!! :)) hahaha. 2hours of sleep is a must! :)) 11am-8am (next day) * lunch * bath * dinner * online * in short, this is the time alotted for my other stuffies :)) *cycle yan. hahaha.

Last edited by icekandi (2007-12-31 04:16:30)

Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

• Daily habits in the morning -sit-up -push-up -toothbrush -eat breakfast -take multivitamins -morning bath • Daily habits in the evening -watch news on tv -eat dinner -watch tv again (kapuso) -half bath and toothbrush -drink milk (warm milk have early sleep) -sleep • Things you never miss to do -goes online -check downloads progress -check/reply mail/msgs -explore the wide wide web :D -call/txt my super dooper mega hyper ever dearest sweety darling :wow: • Habits that you recently start to do -jogging in the morning :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

posting all day here in friendstertalk..
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

• Daily habits in the morning wii wii sa cr, hahaha... txt ,, wake up,, take a bath • Daily habits in the evening eat.. tv... FTALK • Things you never miss to do FTALK • Habits that you recently start to do FTaLK :D :D :D :D :D
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

-using the net! eating....
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

• Daily habits in the morning -eating -take a bath -go to school (until afternoon) -talking to my friends/classmates • Daily habits in the evening -eating -sleeping (if i'm very tired) -TV (sometimes) -doing assignments -radio -online • Things you never miss to do -posting at my blog (weekdays only) -listening to radio (i've been listening to that radio show for almost 4 months! very addictive!) • Habits that you recently start to do -listening to radio (i think i consume more time listening to radio than watching tv) -talking with my classmates -YM
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

*Morning wake up Rushing to the bathroom coz i know that i'm late for the school Hav a breakfast go to school(Until afternoon) go OL (only sat n sun) *Afternoon have a lunch Sleep(ex.Sat n Sun) Listen to my MP3 *evening OL chat wit my friends.. do HW sleep
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my daily habbits? going to work :D
Illiterate Guy
» n00b
1969-12-31

ako? KATUGA: KAin TUlog GAla hehehe kaibigan ako ni katuga guy
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^[b]avoid sticky caps[/b] n [b]don't use language other than English (except in Regional Boards)[/b] :thumbsup: [b]@on..[/b] my daily habits.. online..hehe ;) eat n sleeping.. :cool:
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

take a breathe...
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmmmmmm......the usual stuff. eat..breathe...sleep... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

• [b]Daily habits in the morning[/b] watching cartoons eating rest checking my friendster and ftalk • [b]Daily habits in the evening[/b] watching tv eating surfing in net playing games in cell • [b]Things you never miss to do[/b] checking friendster and ftalk watching tv sleeping • [b]Habits that you recently start to do[/b] making layouts downloading cellphone themes =):thumbsup: [b]thats what i usually do almost everyday..[/b]

Last edited by gracemac (2008-02-26 12:15:24)

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]• Daily habits in the morning[/b] :arrow: take a bath. hehehe. [b]• Daily habits in the evening[/b] :arrow: watch tv and checking my net life [b]• Things you never miss to do[/b] :arrow: check my net life, play psp and most especially, sleep. [b]• Habits that you recently start to do[/b] :arrow: moderate. hehe:D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Morning: > Taking a bath > Eat breakfast > Go to school > Go online Afternoon: > Eat lunch > Go online Evening: > Eat diner > Watch TV > Go online Midnight: > Go online Never miss to do: > Go online Recently start to do: > Thinking
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Monday-Thursday..(School/Set-up) Morning: Fix mah bed Taking a bath Watching Television/Movie/Anime Go to School Afternoon: School... Eat mah lunch Chattin' with mah friends (Chismax!) Go back to Home Evening: Eat mah Dinner Taking a bath Doin' mah assignments Studyin' mah subjects... Go Online (Sometimes) @ YM/Blog/Forums/Crunchyroll/Youtube Sleeping.... During Friday Night (Depends in mah mood): Nightout with mah fellas! hoppin' in every bar! (no drinks(beer) at all!)/ Soundtrip @ mah fellas house During Saturday: Go to my Doctor to have my sched. Check-up Sleeping...................................................... Doin' my assignments/Studyin' mah subjects Go Online (Sometimes) Playin' with mah pets.................................... Chattin' with may boo!..all night long... During Sunday: Go to Church (Mass) Go Online (Fix mah blog/YM) Fix my Room... Chattin' with mah boo.. Morning until midnight (if everythin' in mah task is done//.Depends) [/b]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Monday Tuesday Wednesday:[/b] Morning - wake up 7:30 - take a Bath, Change to Uniform, Wednesday is Our Wash Day! Eat & Review with Soundtrip before Going to School! Lunch - Go to Canteen by 12 then after make Assignments & review if ever we have test! then go OL Afternoon - class then wait for the next class or Soundtriping or Eat Merienda & then go OL before the next class! Night -After 7pm dismissal! then go to McDo! for snack! then go Home go OL & Study! Sleep Early If Wednesday! Puyat if its Monday & tuesday night [b]Thursday:[/b] [i]Duty Day/ Nursing Lab![/i] Morning - Wake Up Early by 5am! aw then change to my Uniform! Prepare for Duty! Lunch - Eat Lunch then go Home if no Afternoon Shift! :lol: AfterNoon - Go OL till Dawn! then watch TV then go OL again by Mid Night! [b]Friday[/b] wake up by 10 am! eats Lunch go OL till 4pm if we have no duty! then we meet at the mall eat at McDo or go Buy Coffee then to school Sat & Sunday?! secret! - Sunday i go to church & goes to school by 4pm!
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

• Daily habits in the morning ♥ after i open my eyes.. i grab my cellphone.. ♥ eat. • Daily habits in the evening ♥ text & text.. listening to d music.. taking a bath.. • Things you never miss to do ♥ texting.. computering and eating!! • Habits that you recently start to do ♥ start being emotional.. haha!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

Pages: 112345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:13

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy