• ARCHIVES 
  • » Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

tieloud_imoedh
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

My Daily Habits :arrow: jogging in the morning :arrow: eat :arrow: sleeping it happens everyday :D
simple_out
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

:arrow: breakfast :arrow: sports :arrow: studying :arrow: sleeping that's all :D:thumbsup:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

They are :- [b]Morning:-[/b] Wake Up Look in to the mirror Change to school uniform Eat breakfast Brush the teeth Arrange the books due to the time table Wait for the driver Daydreaming while riding the car Spend the time in the school Afternoon:- Eat lunch in school Fooling the teacher Waiting for the bell to ring Chatting with my bestfriend while riding the car back home (he is the best) to be continued...
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Morning Wake Up Late (usually 30 minutes before the school's bell ringing) Rush Shower (3 minutes for taking shower) waiting For my friend to pick me up Afternoon Go OL Go to a DS with my friends Go home Sleep Eat extracurricular subjects (taekwondo & Photography) Evening OL watching DVDs Texting But! @holiday like these days morning Wake up Late (usually 10 am) take a Shower (usually 30 minutes) OL extra Taekwondo training in school afternoon Searching for objects to Take the Photo(usually Clouds and plants) Texting Going Out wit friends sleep Eat Evening OL OL OL texting Eat sleep (yea~3 OLs
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]• Daily habits in the morning [b][i]wash my face...[/i][/b] • Daily habits in the evening [i][b]online check my friendster watch tv soundtrip[/b][/i] • Things you never miss to do [i][b]eat,,hihi online spending time w/ my cuzzins pray b4 i sleep[/b][/i] • Habits that you recently start to do drink[eat] my vit. [/align]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

• Daily habits in the morning -Check for new text messages and delete them all -Turn on muh PC, grab some food & drink, and sit in front of PC -Eat, log on to Friendster, FTalk, and YM. -PC mode until 10:30-11:30 to watch TV. -Takes a shower after lunch • Daily habits in the evening -Watch Kyou Kara Maou at 6:30 -Cooks rice (if dad texts me to do so) -PC mode until parents get home -Takes a shower before dinner (if I haven't showered at lunchtime) • Things you never miss to do -Visit FTalk -Chat in YM -Drink Coke -Check Friendster profile to see if the linker is still working • Habits that you recently start to do -Chatting in YM <-- yeah, just recently -Mocking people

Last edited by joebz (2008-06-06 23:09:23)

ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

• Daily habits in the morning check my cp if i hve some new message go to the bathroom you know what i mean go to my pc check for emails • Daily habits in the evening midnight snack check emails watch movies • Things you never miss to do check friendster account • Habits that you recently start to do post in ftalk read something to ftalk to learn new thats all=)
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]• Daily habits in the morning phone check for msgs, go to cr and pee, turn on pc, etc. • Daily habits in the evening txt if i have load, do ftalk, brush my teeth, and practice smiling while sleeping • Things you never miss to do listenin to music, check my friendster blog, hoping for a new comment from others but unfortunately none, greet everybody in the house good day and good night, and smile! • Habits that you recently start to do this ftalk forums...[/quote] me too
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my habits differ depending on my scheds.., like for ordinary days.., i just sleep a lot, play with gabby a lot surf the net a lot and eat a lot.., but during review days., i keep reading and praying and watching.., then go to the mall.., meet eric then go for the movie.., :thumbsup:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my Habit just Shif by just past few weeks! :lol: im already 3rd year college! im a nursing student & i nid to study SHIFT- FROM LAZY COUCH POTATO to Busy Bee! :lol:
chelliexoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Daily habits in the morning[/b] check my handphone take a bath breakfast go to school [b]Daily habits in the evening[/b] study read books practice piano dinner [b][u][i]friendster-ing[/i][/u][/b] [b]Things you never miss to do[/b] eat :D open my friendster account read books [b]Habits that you recently start to do[/b] ~nothing~
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Open up the PC! :D
myyrkhaztic
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

• [b]D[/b]aily habits in the morning -check my phones -take a bath -eat b'fast -yell my brother :disgust: -go to school • [b]D[/b]aily habits in the evening -check my FS -check my phones -open my YM -do my homeworks/making any stuff • [b]T[/b]hings you never miss to do -open my YM -open my FS accounts • [b]H[/b]abits that you recently start to do -read books
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

playing poker at facebook playing ps2 ps3 wii watching dvd or anime online hehe
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue]my daily habits are.. :arrow: eat brkfst (heavy food) :arrow: of course maligo :arrow: go to school :arrow: study :arrow: uminom :arrow: umuwi ooh dbah :question: :exclaim:[/color]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

in day school *breakfast,school,private course,take a bath,online,sleep in day not school sleepppppppp *soo long..hhaa online till nitee
Leijg19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

habits in the morning.. _coffee _bath.. _check mail/friendster.. habits i the evening.. _halfbath.. _dinner.. _read book.. _sleep..
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

• Daily habits in the morning * shower mode. * put on my clothes. * "body is present but mind is absent" mode xD * Cellphone mode * eat mode * hair dryer mode * tie my hair. brush my teeth. lotion. perfume blah blah blah * check things * go to school • Daily habits in the evening * Do assignments * Use the computer * Use the Cellphone • Things you never miss to do * Babath * Texting/Calling * Using computer • Habits that you recently start to do * Cramming. xD

Last edited by ---mad4u--- (2008-07-12 07:01:29)

GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

• Daily habits in the morning -check my celfon. • Daily habits in the evening -tambay • Things you never miss to do - 2 use dentalfloss b4 brushing my teeth • Habits that you recently start to do -texting & eating. haha
dying
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

• Daily habits in the morning i`m opening my laptop :P • Daily habits in the evening online in ym,forum, and friendster • Things you never miss to do watch TV • Habits that you recently start to do posting in FT :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:49

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy