• ARCHIVES 
  • » Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

reikazek
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

• Daily habits in the morning ===check my mail.. ahahaha.. fstlk post mode • Daily habits in the evening ===chat mode.. smoke..smoke.. chat.. post mode • Things you never miss to do ==smoke ahahahah.. am addicted to it.. argh :thumbsdown: • Habits that you recently start to do ===post here in fstalk
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

Jogging Everyday - Morning 6:00AM-7:30AM. Afternoon: Biking. :)
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

morning.. watch television show or surf the net.. afternoon..sleep
alyssamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=maroon]wake up fix my hair wash my face and brush my teeth then straight to my computer[/color]
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

• Daily habits in the morning eat watch tv internet • Daily habits in the evening === interrnet, txting. eating • Things you never miss to do == internet! to txt! hahah • Habits that you recently start to do internet :D
squishen
» Banned
1969-12-31

shit morning eat,check email/friendster/myspace/ym..take a bath afterwards then go swimming. shit evening ym..eat dinner..watch tv..my phone is broken.. shit never miss to do myspace chat friendster shower eat(of course) and nothing much at all.. shit recently started to do.. myspace and chatting... :thumbsup:

Last edited by squishen (2008-03-27 19:22:45)

/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

daily habits: sleeping aftr that eating then chatting then texting .. then eating then sleeping haha... i seldom clean house coz its xo0 boring .. wuhuhuh
filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

• Daily habits in the morning -turn on d radio, brush my teeth, bath, eat, netsurfng, play ol games, sleep • Daily habits in the evening -netsurf for 2 hrs. then read pocket books, sleep • Things you never miss to do -netsurfing, reading pocket books • Habits that you recently start to do wait for a miracle :eh: =D
© LςVθLy 9μEseLΕ ©
» n00b
1969-12-31

sleeping,chatting,eating and studying
hpalvin
» n00b
1969-12-31

LITERALLY eh. • Daily habits in the morning -stretch -workout -breakfast -shower -things for the whole day(what to do) • Daily habits in the evening -reading -eating -booze -clubbing -partee(events) • Things you never miss to do -facial -diet -clubbing -dj events -fashion • Habits that you recently start to do none at the moment. [img]http://h1.ripway.com/embassy/Friendster-Logo.png[/img]
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: Daily habits in the morning brush my teeth bath eat online gaming biking :arrow: Evening watching reading listen to radio internet :arrow: thing i never miss to do watching my favorite shows and movies net surfing txtng :arrow: habit dat i recently do ftalk
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]daily habits in the morning[/b] :arrow: streach :arrow: check fone for messages :arrow: call my mom :arrow: take a bath :arrow: drink coffee :arrow: smoke but im hoping i could quit...:( :arrow: open my e-mails :arrow: open my friendster and ftalk [b]daily habits in the evening[/b] :arrow: prepare food :arrow: check e-mail :arrow: check my friendster and ftalk :arrow: call my mom :arrow: take a bath :arrow: watch t.v. :arrow: read a good book [b]things you never miss to do[/b] :arrow: take a bath :arrow: open my fs and ftalk :arrow: check my e-mails :arrow: txt and call my mom :arrow: brush my teeth [b]habits that you recently start doing[/b] brush my hair... :)
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]` My Daily Habits ` • Daily habits in the morning - Fixing my bed. - Check my cp messages. - Eating.. - Aftereating, sits in the front of the pc & computering! • Daily habits in the evening - Watching & watching tv. - Computering. • Things you never miss to do - Computering. - Watch hana kimi & pbb [U.b.e.r. or primetime] - Chatting! • Habits that you recently start to do - Sleeping & waking up late.[/b]
"noZ"
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]my daily habits[/b] :arrow: playing computer :arrow: eat some tasty foods :arrow: go to bathroom :D :arrow: sleeping at afternoon :arrow: surfing the web [i]of course [/i] [b]that's all for now[/b] :thumbsdown::(:thumbsdown:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

• Daily habits in the morning wake up exercise take a bath cook for my breakfast and eat toothbrush & dress-up for work • Daily habits in the evening Cook for my dinner Surf the net while listening to music • Things you never miss to do Pray before bedtime • Habits that you recently start to do Check FS and log on to FTalk!
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wake-up take a bath eat breakfast brush my teeth go to work work work work work eat lunch brush my teeth work work work work work work go home eat dinner a bit rest take a bath brush my teeth Play Dead then its history! :D
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]~Surf the net ~Watch tv ~take a bath ~eat ~sleep ~play tennis.. [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

playing computer
~azure flame~
» n00b
1969-12-31

• Daily habits in the morning -the usual habit... -(morning? if ever i wake up early..xD) watch tv... -play piano... -play mobile java games...xD. • Daily habits in the evening -net surfing.... -Watch tv... • Things you never miss to do -surf the net.. -watch tv.. -Play piano.. • Habits that you recently start to do -dload and play mobile java games!
pullnhetz_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b] brushing my teeth :lol: [b][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:48

[ 10 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy