• ARCHIVES 
  • » Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

Pages: 12345678910..10

Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

[b]• Daily habits in the morning[/b] :arrow: still asleep :D [b]• Daily habits in the evening[/b] :arrow: eating,watching movies,reading books if still got time [b]• Things you never miss to do[/b] :arrow: posting hir in ftalk,check mah email's,friendster,offline msgs(ym) [b]• Habits that you recently start to do[/b] :arrow: surfing net,lol :lol:
Onie_Yd
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

hi... =)
flavonoid
» Banned
1969-12-31

i dont have a permanent daily habit..but 1 thing is permamnent..i always check my FS acc... :lol:
iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

• [u]Daily habits in the morning[/u] Watching tv.Ninja Boy Rantaru :lol: and also Inocente De Ti :thumbsup: Then eating chicken legs..Fried chicken • [u]Daily habits in the evening[/u] Open may Friendster account Have dinner in front of my Pc • [u]Things you never miss to do[/u] Check mah Fs Account. Taking a bath, Ofcourse :P Eating...Sleeping..Reading.... • [u]Habits that you recently start to do[/u] Chatting :eh: Always eating.. :lol: And M 2 M :P
aishly
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my daily habit text,chat,eating
alvine
» n00b
1969-12-31

- Morning: 0nline,Dota,Yosi,School - Afternoon: Yosi,Inom,Chiks,Tambay -Evening: Yosi,Dota,Inom,DVD NEVERMISSED- YOSI,INOM,PC,DVD RECENTLYSTARTED- BREAKDANCE,TXT,WATCHTV
khitchs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

• Daily habits in the morning :arrow: open my eyes :D :arrow: pray :arrow: sit ups :arrow: check my phone • Daily habits in the evening :arrow: watch tv and movies :arrow: surfin the net :arrow: checking my YM • Habits that you recently start to do :arrow: posting at forums :arrow: always praying
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Daily habits in the morning[/b] :arrow: open my eyes and wake up! :arrow: EAT! sometimes i eat lunch instead of breakfast, cause i usually wake up late.. :arrow: open the TV (but sometimes its already ON) :arrow: open pc :thumbsup: :arrow: and oh yeah...i take a shower! (yes i do!) :lol: [b]Daily habits in the evening[/b] :arrow: EAT----> yup dinner! :arrow: still watch a lil TV :arrow: shutdown pc! :thumbsdown: [b]Things you never miss to do[/b] :arrow: Open my friendster :arrow: open ftalk :arrow: EAT! or else ill die! :arrow: watch TV [b]Habits that you recently start to do[/b] :arrow: chatting! (in ftalk..) :thumbsup: =)

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2007-09-17 12:39:49)

aishly
» FTalker
1969-12-31

take s bath,eating,chatting,txting watch t.v
-kida_azthigshin-
» n00b
1969-12-31

wash..my faces toothbrush and kakain na po
jah
» n00b
1969-12-31

morning - eat night - eat never miss to do - eat recently started - clean the dishes this are no habits.. its lifelong obsession..waha!
0698formatted
» n00b
1969-12-31

:crybaby: :angry: :o :disgust: :puke: :crybaby: :norose: :rose: :question: :idea: :thunder: :cloud: :thumbsdown: :/ :rolleyes: :paranoid: =| :evil: :evil: :evil: :eh:
pain inside my heart
» n00b
1969-12-31

take a bath,eating,texting,chatting
Ariella27_18
» n00b
1969-12-31

taking a bath texting chatting cleaning the house eating
agau
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

take a bath... eating... chatting.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

daily habbits? morning wake up sleep again.. :D wake up again and watch tv, prepare my things for school. take a bath.. say bye bye with mom go to school!! evening online, watch tv, do lazy things :eh: much moreee.. cant wrote all in here :D
mherylicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#78c0ff]♥eating... chatting.. take a bath.. then eat again... ♥[/color]
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

eat eat eat eat shoppin shoppin shoppin chat chat chat chat :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

eatin.. sleeping.. ftalk... singing and dancing :D
ladychickz
» n00b
1969-12-31

• Daily habits in the morning **im still sleeping... • Daily habits in the evening **YM, checking frenster • Things you never miss to do **online • Habits that you recently start to do ** im into cooking lately.... =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:09

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy