• ARCHIVES 
  • » Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

Pages: 12345678910..10

Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

_chanzky_
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

:paranoid: CREATING COOL DESIGN
kaguyakim05
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

• Daily habits in the morning: >I always never forget to have a bath... >Read GAme! MAgazine • Daily habits in the evening: >Well, listening to radio... • Things you never miss to do: >Assignments! >Being online whenever i can • Habits that you recently start to do: >Playing lineage2...its so addictive,... >Also i play Granado espada and etc. :eh:
mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

• Daily habits in the morning First thing, check my cell to see if I missed any calls/texts Then, check to see if I missed any messages at YM Get some coffee Come back to my computer, check emails, FS, and Ftalk Shower/etc. Then go to work (right now I'm out of work for a lil while, though) • Daily habits in the evening Come home from work, check my YM, then emails, FS, and Ftalk. Cook dinner (if I'm not too tired) Shower • Things you never miss to do Check my FS • Habits that you recently start to do Ftalk

Last edited by mrhiphop79 (2007-10-10 12:15:38)

`renzie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]uhmm.. :cool: my daily habits: sleep eat watch tv play computer games surfing the iNet chit-chatting texting sleep :O sleep :lol: eat :O eat :lol: hehe.. :D :lol: [/b]
aishly
» FTalker
1969-12-31

eating,texting,chatting,watching t.v
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Daily habits in the morning ►my daily routine is wake up early, gargle, eat, take a bath, wear my un4m, brush my teeth, comb my hair, powder,put blush, go to schooll. Daily habits in the evening ►online, surf the net, watch tv, eat, eat, eat.... Things you never miss to do ►EAT. love it
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#FF0099][b]†always the same but 1 things for sure i nver ended my day without singing hehe† [/b][/color][/align] :)
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

bad habbit to break but i always drink coffee ..i like it mre than milk ;) but my fave brekfst was cereals with of course milk lolz
09xviii07
» n00b
1969-12-31

take a bath,watch t.v,listening music,surf the net,texting
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

smoking.. but iwant to quit.. but its hard :crybaby: i smoke 2 packs of malboro red a day :norose:
x-kawaii
» n00b
1969-12-31

study,dance and sleeping :D
harley
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">[align=center][/align][b][/b][i][/i][u][/u][url][/url][img][/img]<">[quote][/quote] [align=center][/align]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

mine is listening to music..i love music a lot even in office... =)
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

• Daily habits in the morning -wake up -take a bath -wear my uniform -eat -brush my teeth -kiss my parents -go to school • Daily habits in the evening -eat -do my homework -surf the net -watch television • Things you never miss to do -my daily habits in the morning • Habits that you recently start to do -start memorizing (oratorical) -come home late for practice
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my daily habbits..working..checking the forum..thats it..aside from those averyday doings... =)
kaitetebolls
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D fs as always
piring
» n00b
1969-12-31

surfing the net :D
black123fred
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][i]my daily habits...emm...don't hav...hahaha[/i][/b] :lol: :lol:
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

surfing the net\ playing ol ames watching tv taking a bath listening to some music.. :)
theblack
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: sleeping :arrow: surfing the net :arrow: playing game :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:24

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy