• ARCHIVES 
  • » Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

Pages: 1..1234567891010

Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

• Daily habits in the morning checking my inbox & FS Profile • Daily habits in the evening forum, chatting (YM), FS, FS, FS, downloading anything! • Things you never miss to do check my FS profile!!! & TV of course • Habits that you recently start to do joining in forums
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

morning habits: :kiss: wake up :kiss: check the cp for new messages :kiss: go to the cr to take a bath :kiss: dress up for school :kiss: eat my breakfast :kiss: read some books. :kiss: go to school evening : :norose: dinner :norose: sleep things i missed to do : using the pc 24/7 things i strted to do : strolling
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]wake up late ^^ ugh![/b]
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]• Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do[/quote] *in the morning praying and listening to Christian songs *in the evening do some assignments,online time *listening to gospel songs,reading the Bible, txting, online *typing typing and typing:)
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

• Daily habits in the morning checking my inbox & FS Profile • Daily habits in the evening watching tv • Things you never miss to do check my FS profile!!! and update my blog!!!! listen to hitz.fm!!!!! • Habits that you recently start to do joining in friendster talk
tursunder
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]morning[/b] jogging sometimes going to school [b]afternoon[/b] taekwondo training [b]evening[/b] addick mode in computer =) :arrow: [url]http://friendster.com/tursunder[/url]
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

• take a bath,,listen to the song "bleeding love" 9 times in a row • friendster chat,ym,DA • eat, open my FS • make my newspaper layout
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

• Daily habits in the morning checking my FS Profile, listen to music • Daily habits in the evening surfing the net, reading notes, doing ass. • Things you never miss to do check my profile, do my ass. fix my bag, pray • Habits that you recently start to do playing dOta. . .haha
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Morning: Nailbite Aftie: Nailbite Evenie: Styling my hair in an unusual fashion..... and Nailbite.
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i. Go online.. check every account i have ii. Erm, stay online. iii. cook. eat. iv. Go online. v. play guitar. or ddr or bike. (varies) :lol: :wasted:
jheiii_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Daily habits in the morning[/b] fix my room • Daily habits in the evening check my mail • Things you never miss to do daily hygiene • Habits that you recently start to do posting here in FStalk ... its fun ..:)
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

daily habits in d morning -eating -cleaning -personal grooming daily habits in d evening -surfing d net -sleeping thing dat u never miss to do -looking in a miror -looking in my watch Habits that you recently start to do -reviewing for my exam.
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

• Daily habits in the morning turn on pc, open ym, and other accounts :D • Daily habits in the evening sleep? or watch tv :D • Things you never miss to do listen to some good music =) and watch tv :o • Habits that you recently start to do update my profile =(
iNi.dhEe
» n00b
1969-12-31

-eating -sleeping -learn my self day by day -be quiet -watch tv
mootred
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sleep eat call my girlfriend call my friend hang out sleep and sleep LOLZ XP hha
haizek_ako_22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

morning . wake up late . even school days .. =D:lol: open up our computer . eat . eat . eat . afternoon . eat again . text for a while . evening . sleep late . browsing internet . chatting w/ frends . hmmm . =]
kweeziia
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=#ff33cc]My daily habits in the morning[/color] -open my laptop -toothbrush -wash my face [color=#66ccff]My daily habits in the afternoon[/color] -still, friendster -chatting [color=#ff33cc]Thing i've never miss to do[/color] -to check my friend's comments=) [color=#66ccff]Habits that i started to do[/color] -keeping my friendster clean and unique:D
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

• Daily habits in the morning: shower breakfast brush teeth texting ride to school • Daily habits in the evening: checking my e-mails texting homework entertaining myself with tv/computer/music • Things you never miss to do breakfast texting emails eating :D • Habits that you recently start to do check my FTalk =) get on IM blue-toothing ringtones
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

• Daily habits in the morning > get up > turn on the PC > wash my face > drink water > browse eptok/mails • Daily habits in the evening > wash my face > put some moisturizer > pray > check my fone > sleep • Things you never miss to do > open my pc • Habits that you recently start to do > hmm.. doing gfx on PS i really enjoy it
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

morning: :arrow:checking my e-mails..fs account afternoon: :arrow: eating. eating. eating.siesta! evening: :arrow: same with my hobbies in the afternoon!:P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

Pages: 1..1234567891010

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:12

[ 9 queries - 0.097 second ]
Privacy Policy