• ARCHIVES 
  • » Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

Pages: 1..12345678910

Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

tap13
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

well first wake up early and go to school with the school bus, and sleep in some boring class, then go back home and check fs! and fstalk!! And do homework. Then watch tv while eating and go again and check fstalk, and sleep late, heheheh, :lol: that my daily habit!!:D

Last edited by tap13 (2008-09-13 00:39:06)

Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

HI i'm the new user!
Cicadas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

spend my time online in front of my desktop and playing games online somestimes and last is sleeping :lol: that's my daily habits :lol:
faeamigleo
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]daily habits in the morning[/i] *check my phone. *exercise *drink milk. *prepare my clothes. *take a bath. *brush my teeth. *watch tv. *surf the net. [i]daily habits in the evening[/i] *cook. *eat dinner. *OL while watching tv. [i]Things you never miss to do[/i] text check fs chat @ ym [i]Habits that you recently start to do[/i] friendster talk!!! :D
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

• Daily habits in the morning *pray *check cellphone for msgs :d *morning exercises (jug.sit ups.stretch) *toothbrush *bath *uniform / get dressed *eat *check the bag and porma :) *greet the persons in the house *fly to school • Daily habits in the evening *check assignments and requirements *view anime in crunchyroll & friendster *logged in to fs and fs blogs / checks for emails *evening praise *eat ... eat ... eat • Things you never miss to do *eat ... eat ... eat *text ... text ... text *chat ... chat ... chat *study ... study ... study • Habits that you recently start to do *nuod tv ... hehe [spoiler]i a newbie ... attention xp[/spoiler]
genstry
» n00b
1969-12-31

reading and exercise!!:D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

~ workout ~ surf =| I need a life :wallbash:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

• Daily habits in the morning -fix myself for the day -personal hygiene -read my emails/text msgs. -eat breakfast • Daily habits in the evening -web surfing -chat with my cousins -eating -personal hygiene • Things you never miss to do -texting -web surfing • Habits that you recently start to do posting... hehe
miya_0018
» n00b
1969-12-31

• Daily habits in the morning [i]still asleep :P [/i] • Daily habits in the evening [i] around 7 pm: internet mode [/i] • Things you never miss to do [i] checking mails & watching cartoons every afternoOn[/i] • Habits that you recently start to do [i]waking up early, still practicing it! :D [/i]
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

morning--- eat, pupu, take a bath, go to school hehe 7am but most of the time i'm late :crybaby: aftanun---- eat, make assignments hehehehe 12 noon evening---- go home around 5pm, eat, 7pm internet, 9 sleep!! zzzzz
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Morning:[/b] :arrow: [i]Wake up[/i] :arrow: [i]Dress myself [on weekends: Computer][/i] :arrow: [i]Eat [on weekends: Computer or TV][/i] :arrow: [i]Go to School [on weekends: Computer or TV][/i] :arrow: [i]Still in School...[on weekends: Eat,Computer, Chores, or TV][/i] [b]Noon/Afternoon:[/b] :arrow: [i]Lunch with the group [computer. or tv. or chores][/i] :arrow: [i]5th hour..Still in school.....[Skate Connection, for skateboarding, Heelys-ing, Roller blading, or ice skating..or doing our homework...][/i] :arrow: [i]6th hour...still in school [same as above][/i] :arrow: [i]7th..,. Almost home...[same as the above before that above][/i] :arrow: [i]Go to Skate Connection....[/i] :arrow: [i]Go to Miyamura Park to run 10/20 laps[/i] :arrow: [i]Eat McDonalds, Dominoes, or...yeah.[/i] [b]Evening:[/b] :arrow: [i]Go home.[/i] :arrow: [i]Eat dinner[/i] :arrow: [i]Computer[/i] :arrow: [i]Sleep[/i]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: Daily habits in the morning - check my fone if i missed some calls.. :P - check my clock for the time..so i can decide if i'll still sleep or what.. - then i hug my stuffed toy.. :P - then fix my bed.. - err..brush my teeth.. - wash my face.. - then stand in front of a mirror and greet myself "hey..Good morning sleepy head"..or sometimes.."good moring beautiful!.." wuahahaha.. - then the rest..anything.. stuff.. etc.. :arrow: Daily habits in the evening - watch TV.. - err.. talk with my friends over the phone.. - go out.. - surf the internet.. :arrow: Things you never miss to do - visit friendster.. - and also visit friendstertalk... - many more.. wuahahaha... :arrow: Habits that you recently start to do - change my life!.. =|[/b]
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sleep.. and then wake up take a bath.. eat and get dressed go to work.. and tx my gurl..
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b][color=blue]11pm-8a at work[/b][/color] :arrow:[b][color=blue]8a-3pm at sleep[/b][/color] :arrow:[b][color=blue]3pm-5pm hang-out-go to malls,etc[/b][/color] :arrow:[b][color=blue]5pm-6a watch news[/b][/color] :arrow:[b][color=blue]6pm-10-options=watch cable,sleep,hang-out again[/b][/color] [b][color=blue]this are my routins[/b][/color] :arrow:[b][color=blue]monday & tuesday is my rest day[/b][/color] :arrow:[b][color=blue]i play basketball,jogging,swimming, & many more!!!!!![/b][/color]
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

morning- school noon- eat evening- study & online night- watching tv & sleep... :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Brush teeth, taking a bath, stretching, work, eat, watch TV, cook, txting, surfing d net, clean my room, pray, sleep. :thumbsup:[/b]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: Morning[/b] ♦ Still Feel Sleepy ♦ Wake Up ♦ Check Ma Phone ♦ Go 2 BathRoom ♦ Brush Teeth ♦ Take a Bath ♦ School *if i have class* [b]:arrow: Noon[/b] ♦ Sleep *after school* ♦ Watching DVD/TV ♦ Reading Comic [b]:arrow: Evening[/b] ♦ Dinner ♦ Surfing internet *online FS, FS Talk, chatting, etc* ♦ Reading Comic ♦ Sleep again :D
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

interneting hehe!!! =)=)
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

This is what I do everyday-- [spoiler]-Wake up -I look at the clock -Go to the kitchen -Get breakfast -Eat breakfast -Drink Water -Go to my room -Get my clothes -Go to the bathroom -Take a bath -Wear my clothes -Brush my teeth -Go to my room -Dry my hair -Wear my uniform -Wear my socks -Fix my hair -Do my hair -Sometimes, curl my hair -Get my bag -Look at the clock -Put my shoes on -Get my keys -Go down the stairs -Go out of my house -Walk to school -Go inside the school -Wait for 1hour and 15 minutes. -Go inside the school -Study in school -Go home -Open the door -Put my bag down -Get the phone -Open the laptop -Call my mom and dad -Take my clothes off -Go to my laptop -Check my email --(Gmail,Yahoo,Hotmail) -Go check Ftalk -Check my YM -Check my Blog -Check [url=http://sweetposh.con/]Ate Yesha's[/url] blog. -Do anything in Ftalk. -Watch t.v. -Doodle -Eat Dinner -Go to Ftalk again. -Watch t.v. -Go to sleep[/spoiler] then I do it all over again..
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]• Daily habits in the morning[/b] :arrow: take a bath :arrow: getting ready going to school :arrow: playing with my friends. :arrow: talking w/ my friends. :arrow: watching TV. :arrow: checking my FS. [b]• Daily habits in the evening[/b] :arrow: FStalk:thumbsup: :arrow: doing my assign. :arrow: chatting :arrow: updating my FS :arrow: laying at sofa while watching TV. :arrow: talking with my BF. [b]• Things you never miss to do[/b] :arrow: learning :arrow: talking :arrow: talking with my BF :arrow: going to cinema :arrow: checking my FS. [b]• Habits that you recently start to do[/b] :arrow: texting :arrow: going out.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Thread guidelines: • Daily habits in the morning • Daily habits in the evening • Things you never miss to do • Habits that you recently start to do **************************************************

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:38

[ 10 queries - 0.068 second ]
Privacy Policy