• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules [align=center][quote][b]YOU ARE [color=red]SINGLE[/color][/b], it doesn't mean you're not good enough. IT [b]MEANS[/b] No [b]ONE[/b] Is [b]Good Enough[/b] For You.[/quote] [/align]

Last edited by jamessss:b (2008-11-03 11:21:41)

kiumi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[align=center]SINGLE rockz.;)[/align]

Last edited by kiumi (2008-05-09 05:55:22)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

^ Waha, Thanks For Joining Kyumi. :D
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm super single! hahaha. =D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@aaron: stupid you. haha @alpha: hey were both single. lol thanks for joining btw.
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think this group is exciting.. single here=D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Khristel! Thank You For Joining. Yeah, Well Make This Group Alive & More Exciting. :eh:
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

What aa post electronicamakesmyday! :o I just want to say. I'm ready to [b]mingle[/b]! LOOL. :lol:
Jessieveronica
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love being [i][b]Single[/b][/i] I want to join here.. i love it =) [img]http://www.bluesmilies.eu/kaos/1.gif[/img]
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'm [b]single[/b] to0 -_-' can i join.. =D haha..
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hey Dudies, Thank You For Joining. Yeah Really Thank You! ^^ Nyweiz, I Changed Teh Banner, It's Kinda Ugly But, Yeah. =D Sorry For Tis Bad English. :angry:
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hye bro james.. u r welcome.. wow... nice banner [b]100% single[/b] ha =D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ No Seriously. Im 100% NYahaha.
electronicamakesmyday
» n00b
1969-12-31

trivia: does men have BOOBS? answer: YES, theyre called MANBOOBS ROFLZZZZZZZZZZZ
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ d00d, that was soo non sense.
electronicamakesmyday
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha, yea, i know
electronicamakesmyday
» n00b
1969-12-31

:ninja: teh ninja is spying on teh singles thread :ninja: im looking for b00bs, and i cant seem to find any here
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^wew.. its double posting.. :paranoid: [hr] good moring to group sngles n mingles..haha... anybody here :/
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm here! :lol: I'm ready to mingle. wohooo! :o
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hye [b]alpha[/b] :D yeah ready to mingles :paranoid: hahaha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:07

[ 10 queries - 0.126 second ]
Privacy Policy