• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

hye [b]EC[/b] Wat r u doink rigt now.. :paranoid: [img]http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/871/supermanlog13638b9aur5.png[/img] [b]S for SINGLE[/b]
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Hey yo there kuya [b]Lyas[/b]? Am i right? Ahihi. ;) I'm just watching Shakey's V-league. Ahihi. How 'bout you? :eh: [b]SuperSingle! [/b] =D
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah. wew.. =) just reply my friends comment.. n chat..
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ooh Well, Im a Part Of [b]Singles[/b] now! :D:thumbsup: Proud To Be Single!
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]Im hAppy to Be Single And Free Sumtyms xo lonely..:arrow:[/i][/b][/align]
electronicamakesmyday
» n00b
1969-12-31

friendstertalk is sooooooo gay and uber boooooring.

Last edited by electronicamakesmyday (2008-05-11 06:48:53)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ O_O Hey Guysss! Thank You For Joining Teh Group! Enjoy Enjoy, @lyas: Thanks For Teh Image, I'll Put That Soon. =D @cheL: Hello, Sup? Whats Ur Nasl Btw? :D
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow. i'm now part of this group! i love being single. and being one of the Singles members... :D
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]@cheL: Hello, Sup? Whats Ur Nasl Btw? :D[/quote] Hi. Chelsey.(Chel will do :D:thumbsup: ) 13-f (turning 13 dis july actually) from bcoor. :D:D
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]Kuya James,b34 the rulez,u put the Banner there..,,..? is it beautiful..,..? i think its good...[/i][/b][/align]
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hey yo there guys. To all singles out there. Ahihi. Hi to all of you. :D
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^hi too .. still awake? it`s already late ..
myyrkhaztic
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi to all [i]singles[/i] out there
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Hello Guys! Our Group Getting Bigger. Hehe, Nyweiz. You Can Use Teh Signature Of Mine. =D @cutest: Pardon.ü

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2008-05-11 10:24:50)

alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@ sasha: Hey there. Ahihi. Yeah, i'm still awake. I'm talking to my friends in ym. That's why. :eh: How 'bout you sis? Hmm... =D @james & myyrkhaztic Hey yo there [b]Singles[/b]! Ahihi. :lol:

Last edited by alphatama (2008-05-11 10:27:41)

sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

just surfing the ftalk .. and chatting .. ^_^
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Guys Use Our Effin Signature. Haha
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]^ Guys Use Our Effin Signature. Haha[/quote] haha.i'll use it tomoro kua :D:thumbsup:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Heheh Thank You In Advance! :D:thumbsup:
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^what`s the url of the sig?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:27

[ 9 queries - 0.846 second ]
Privacy Policy