• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

GOOD MORNING :lol: just woke up :eh:
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

good moning mad4u
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ hows ur day :lol: [quote]me will go somewhere. me go to mall. yayy :lol: oops. false alarm. hahahaXD[/quote]

Last edited by ---mad4u--- (2008-05-16 23:02:01)

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

fine.. fs updated again :wallbash:
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^really? i havent noticed. hehehe :doubt:
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

It's my turn to have intro. Achuchu :lol: Name: [b]Trixy Marie Tulabing Biaco[/b] Nickname: [b]Triksi/Ec/Sexy[/b] Age: 1? Why do u Join Single??why? [b]I'm single. Idk[/b]. Secret: I'm crazy for you =D Goodmorning to all of you sinlges! Achuchu to everyone. =D
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ good morning :lol:
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hye [b]Ec[/b] good mowning
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@mad4u Hey yo there. Goodmorning to you :eh: @elyas Hey yo there bro. Achuchu :lol:
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^hows ur day so far? :lol:
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^Hmm... It's good. It's better. It's great. Hahaha! 'bout you? :penguin:
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ hahaha. borng :lol:
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Oh. Why boring? Hmm... :lol:
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ nothing to do here :lol: mom didnt bring me to mall. =( :lol:
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I suggest you to eat or sleep. Hahaha! That's the best way to do. Achuchu =D
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it looks like you guys are having fun here :D BTW good NOON to all of you .. happy eating .. and ofcourse share your blessings =)
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@trixy: ahahahXD yuhpp @ate sasha: weeee. i never realized its 12 alreadyXD
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wew.. hye sasha..
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^hello .. :) @mad4u - why is that .. ? but anyway eat your lunch so you won`t get sick .. but if you can`t finish your food we will help you .. wahaha :lol: .. just joking =)
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ hahahaha :) i already finished it. :lol: bout u? did u eat na? haha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:48

[ 9 queries - 0.527 second ]
Privacy Policy