• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

sasha008
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

^ofcourse .. hehe :lol:
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

^ hahaha :lol: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. @all: this will be like weird if i ask this. how thick was your math book when you were a HS freshman?

Last edited by ---mad4u--- (2008-05-17 01:42:06)

paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello again guys. hahah :D how are you?
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ elow too:]
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@mad4u - our mathbook is not that thick but math was way TOO hard .. but i love it :eh:
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@mad4u My math ntbk? Hmm... 1/2 of the original thickness of the math ntbk. Hahaha! I don't like writing. Grr. I just want to listen and to listen more. Achuchu :lol: Goodafternonn to all of you there :penguin:
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ ate trixy: hahahaXD same here. listening is better :lol: @ ate sasha: ahahaha :) i just got my math book. [i]pero..[/i] i was surprised to see that it was 2 inches. and full of algebra stuff. :disgust:

Last edited by ---mad4u--- (2008-05-17 02:35:33)

sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^wow :o totally 2 inches .. ? I guess you`re studying in a private school .. i`m in public but I can still remember when i`m in private school, we never finished a single book so no need to worry .. :eh:
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ hahaha :lol: oki okii. :)
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Good Afternoon guys.. how r ya here... whats the conversation behind here..,..? May i join..,..?[/b][/align]
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^good afternoon too:] sure :)
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^yeah you can join =) @mad4u - don`t worry about math is way too easy :D
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ wahihihi :lol: @all. its kinda weird that i've been a member since 07' but i only have like 79 posts or somethin :lol:
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^try posting in some topics .. I was like that too :D
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]]ok..About Math..,.? Like other said its too hard... Like Algebra xo hard..my brain is explode...haha To All New Members,Reminder INTRODUCTION Just fill the Format [/b] [spoiler][quote][b] Name: Nickname: Age: Why Do u Join Singles?Why? Secret: u want to tell?share?dont be shy..[/b][/quote] [/spoiler][/align]

Last edited by cutest08 (2008-05-17 02:54:00)

sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^it`s hard but that`s what the great thing about it cause you`ll be challenged .. You have to dig up your brains for an answer but I don`t know .. I TOTALLY enjoy math especially ALGEBRA :D [spoiler]I`m not formally introduced .. sorry .. but anyway here`s the form: Name:Noemie Nickname:Noem Age:15 Why Do u Join Singles?Why?: Cause I`m a Single haler :lol: Secret: don`t tell anybody .. "I`m single and loving it" u want to tell?share?dont be shy.. [/spoiler]
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@cutest08: :lol: @ate sash: ahhaha im reading SING WITH ME by khuleht. i posted na :lol:
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^hey read my story too then comment =)
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hallow all.. hav anice day.. [spoiler][align=center][b] INTRODUCTION Name:eLyas Nickname:Lyas Age:16 now my birthday.. :thumbsup: Why Do u Join Singles?Why? ; COZ im singles 100% Secret: what?? =D u want to tell?share?dont be shy..[/b][/align][/spoiler]

Last edited by CraZyRowkZ Emo (2008-05-17 03:12:06)

sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^today is your birthday .. ? no joking
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:47

[ 9 queries - 0.623 second ]
Privacy Policy