• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[quote=sasha008]^today is your birthday .. ? no joking[/quote] yeah.. :redface: hehe.. happy b'day to me :cake:
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

@ ate sasha : sureee :] glad to :)

Last edited by ---mad4u--- (2008-05-17 03:25:14)

sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^happy birthday to you 'paburger naman' burger burger .. ! :wow: @mad4u - it`s SASHA with an A :D

Last edited by sasha008 (2008-05-17 03:19:53)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@sasha,yeah me too but is xo hard..:crybaby: @lyas..oh ur birthday 2day..,.?no joking... if u are true Bday 2day.. Happy Bday..,..! Lets greet our Bday single...:thumbsup:[/b][/align]
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]@lyas..oh ur birthday 2day..,.?no joking... if u are true Bday 2day.. Happy Bday..,..! Lets greet our Bday single...:thumbsup:[/quote] yes.. not joking.. lets make party.. :thumbsup:
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^yah party to the max .. weeeeeeeeee :lol:
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

happy birthday :lol: :cake: parteeeeeeeeeeey :D
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thx.. patryy.. where food? :paranoid:
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

am i welcome here? =D
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^yeah you`re sooo welcome .. join the party, it`s crazyrowkzemo`s birhtday today :eh:
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sasha008]am i welcome here? =D[/quote] u always welcome here.. :rose: [quote=sasha008]^yeah you`re sooo welcome .. join the party, it`s crazyrowkzemo`s birhtday today :eh:[/quote] :redface:
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wahihihi :lol:
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]i did not wrote this: [quote=CraZyRowkZ Emo]sasha008 wrote: am i welcome here? =D[/quote] but since it`s your birthday today I`ll forgive you wahahaha[/quote] [i]happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday to you[/i]
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sasha008]i did not wrote this: CraZyRowkZ Emo wrote: sasha008 wrote: am i welcome here? =D but since it`s your birthday today I`ll forgive you wahahaha happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday to you[/quote] hehe.. then who write that..haha.. i know that song.. haha.. :redface: this for u :rose:
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wooh! thanks sasha & crazyrowkemo. :D i thought no one will respond. ;) today's ur birthday? really. how cum? haha! kiddin'. hapi bornday! :eh:
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i wrote that. :lol:
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=gemandi]wooh! thanks sasha & crazyrowkemo. :D i thought no one will respond. ;) today's ur birthday? really. how cum? haha! kiddin'. hapi bornday! :eh:[/quote] thank gemandi [b]hehe for New Members,Reminder INTRODUCTION Just fill the Format [quote][align=center][b]Name: Nickname: Age: Why Do u Join Singles?Why? Secret: u want to tell?share?dont be shy..[/b][/align][/quote]

Last edited by CraZyRowkZ Emo (2008-05-17 03:44:09)

---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its a party alright :lol: @ate sasha: i like your story. no wait i LOVE it. angel has flown away. :] currently reading: leaving me. :lol:
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

so new here. :crybaby: where shud i post my answers? :doubt:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:23

[ 9 queries - 0.607 second ]
Privacy Policy