• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

alphatama
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Wahaha! Just like you. I'm also doin' great [b]+[/b] Mingelling. =D
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

yeah n im also doin minglelling.. wassup guys.. :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Haha, Ure Hyper. lol =D
clangchique21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

aww.. newbie?? hehehe.. i do hope that i'm welcum here?=|
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Yeap Ate Clang~ Welcome Ate Clang! Enjoy Here ^^
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@elyas Yo Elyas. Hahaha! You're also mingelling. Wohoho. :lol: @james You're not mingelling? Gad. Do it bro. Wahaha! @clangchique21 Hey yo there ate. Ahehe. [b]Triksi/Ec[/b] here. You're very welcome. Woot :D
clangchique21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks jemz:D
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I think its kinda mellow.. I dont know the genre but u can watch the video in YouTube and even search for the lyrics.. well anyway, I can provide it=) [b][align=center]Bye bye- Mariah Carey[/align][/b] [align=center]This is for my people Who just lost somebody Your best friend, your baby Your man or your lady Put your hand way up high We will never say bye No, no, no Mamas, daddies, sisters, brothers Friends and cousins This is for my peoples Who lost their grandmothers Lift your head to the sky Cause we will never say bye As a child there were them times I didn't get it But you kept me in line I didn't know why You didn't show up sometimes On Sunday mornings and I missed you But I'm glad we talked through All them grown folk things Separation brings You never let me know it You never let it show Because you loved me and obviously There's so much more left to say If you were with me today Face to face I never knew I could hurt like this And everyday life goes on I wish I could talk to you for a while Miss you but I try not to cry As time goes by And it's true that you've Reached a better place Still I'd give the world to see your face And be right here next to you But it's like you're gone too soon Now the hardest thing to do is say Bye bye Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye Bye bye You never got a chance to see How good I've done And you never got to See me back at number one I wish that you were here To celebrate together I wish that we could Spend the holidays together I remember when you used to Tuck me in at night With the teddy bear you gave me That I held so tight I thought you were so strong You'd make it through whatever It's so hard to accept the fact You're gone forever I never knew I could hurt like this And everyday life goes on I wish I could talk to you for a while Miss you but I try not to cry As time goes by And it's true that you've Reached a better place Still I'd give the world to see your face And be right here next to you But it's like you're gone too soon Now the hardest thing to do is say Bye bye Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye Bye bye This is for my peoples Who just lost somebody Your best friend, your baby Your man or your lady Put your hand way up high We will never say bye Mamas, daddies, sisters, brothers Friends and cousins This is for my peoples Who lost their grandmothers Lift your head to the sky Cause we will never say bye, bye. I never knew I could hurt like this And everyday life goes on I wish I could talk to you for a while Miss you but I try not to cry As time goes by And it's true that you've Reached a better place Still I'd give the world to see your face And be right here next to you But it's like you're gone too soon Now the hardest thing to do is say Bye bye Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye Bye bye [/align]

Last edited by alyssarae17 (2008-05-12 06:31:24)

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]^ Haha, Ure Hyper. lol =D[/quote] haha.. =D [quote=clangchique21]aww.. newbie?? hehehe.. i do hope that i'm welcum here?=|[/quote] welcome to singles group.. 100% singles.. :thumbsup: also ready to mingles =D [quote=alphatama]@elyas Yo Elyas. Hahaha! You're also mingelling. Wohoho. :lol:[/quote] yehoo.. :penguin:
clangchique21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks 4 the warm Welcum!:D
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hahaha! Mingle mingle everywhere. Wohoho :wow:
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=alyssarae17]I think its kinda mellow.. I dont know the genre but u can watch the video in YouTube and even search for the lyrics.. well anyway, I can provide it=)[/quote] wew.. cool song.. :arrow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_obJPJUWHK0
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah i love it!:wow: hope u can add it on MP3:lol:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]How can request a song..,..? and a playlist?[/i][/b][/align]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Hey Guys, Who Can Make Our Mp3? :lol:
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

gud morning guys!![img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/69.gif[/img] today is our enrollment.. but it is raining here..[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/4.gif[/img] btw,i invited my single friends here in ftalk to join us here..[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/65.gif[/img] wheeh i love being single!![img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/8.gif[/img]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Haha Thanks Khristel! Btw Goodluck W/ The Enrollment Der~
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah i'm back.. happy tuesday..
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@kua james.. no probz.. @all.. where's the others? btw,brb i'm going to school again :cry:
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i join this group i will do my best

Last edited by Dynasty-tweaker (2008-05-13 02:11:05)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:03

[ 9 queries - 0.613 second ]
Privacy Policy