• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

:)^hi..
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

^ awtz..kk sis.. brb..eat mode [i]lang[/i]
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^eatwell..;)
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^of course!:lol: are u done eating ur supper?
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nah.im on full-time diet=D hehe.. having a hard time
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

weeee i love the singles group =)
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah..^ love this too..=):thumbsup:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Hello Guys! Gudebnings. Im Here @ Teh Comp Shop. =D
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^good evening to you too :lol:
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]^ Hello Guys! Gudebnings. Im Here @ Teh Comp Shop. =D[/quote] gud eve. too:)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hello Mad4u. What's Your nasl? :D @alyssa: New Topic? :D
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hehe ok.. new topic.:) wat if your ex wants u back? would u still accept his/her apologies despite that he/she broke your heart? but u still love him/her though. what will u do?:rolleyes: I'll start to answer, since I have this situation. I have a long time bf, [1year and three mos.] I love him still but I'm not sure if he still feel the same, he just want me back. But I won't let myself, because I been hurt so bad.. sob sob I just have to let go of that feeling. Beside, Im good to be single=):thumbsup:

Last edited by alyssarae17 (2008-05-14 08:43:13)

natal_angelz
» n00b
1969-12-31

:lol: :lol: :lol: no comment bout that :D
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

To all. A pleasant evening! Achuchu. Hehehe! :lol: @topic Hmm... For me. I will not accept his apologies. Duh. He hurt me and i don't want to be hurt again. Hays. Hahaha! So dramatic. Gadd =D
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ yeah right decision! we're goo to be Single.=)
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah. It's better to be single. Hahaha! You'll not be hurt. Achuchu =D
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeahbah! definitely! apir.hehe
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Apir! Hahaha. I really love being single. Achuchu. Hahaha! :D
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hehe..:) no hurtful promises. no worries no expectations. no lies..=D love it!
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Super, duper uber correct! Hahaha. That's why i love being single. More happiness, Less problems. Wohoho =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:41

[ 10 queries - 0.098 second ]
Privacy Policy