• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

all... hye all.. good nite..
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

^gudnyt birthday boi :D
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

gud night bday boy :] ate sasha. how do u do the spoiler thingy? :lol:

Last edited by ---mad4u--- (2008-05-17 09:56:59)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@crazy: wuhui! happy birthday! :eh:beer?! XD to all: hello hello!
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

can i request the song [b]way back into love[/b] by hugh grant and haley bennett
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ hello kuya james :eh:
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hallu There Y'all!:D:D Happi Bday To Kua CrazyRowkzEmo!!! :gift: :gift: :gift: :cake: :cake:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello, haha. im kinda busy this past few days. :lol: imy all~
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey single ppL! haha, im back. ^_^ -david addict. hahaha
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Hello Kambal! Miosyu So Much. :crybaby:
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@paulinexz: yayy. they are both in the finals :D
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oh? hi sasha. :D
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Oh gadd. I'm sorry [b]Aila[/b]. Hehehe! [b]Aries[/b] is good. Achuchu :lol: To all: Goodevening to everyone. Cheers! Hahaha =D

Last edited by alphatama (2008-05-17 10:31:38)

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hye james.. :D
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

12 year old gotta sleep again. =( gud nyt to everyone :lol: sweet dreams XD happy birthday crazyrowkzemo :cake:
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Oh gadd again. I forgot to greet kuya Elyas a Happy Birthday. :wallbash: [b]Happy Birthday Kuya Elyas! [/b] Sorry for the super late greeting. :cake: @mad4u Goodnight to you little sis. Have a yummy dreams =D

Last edited by alphatama (2008-05-17 10:50:02)

paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]^ Hello Kambal! Miosyu So Much. :crybaby:[/quote] i miss you too kambal! sooooo much!! :cry: [quote=---mad4u---]@paulinexz: yayy. they are both in the finals :D[/quote] yea!!! ahah.they rock! :eh: can't wait for the finals
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=---mad4u---]happy birthday crazyrowkzemo :cake:[/quote] thx u mad4u.. sweet dream.. :cool: [quote=alphatama]Oh gadd again. I forgot to greet kuya Elyas a Happy Birthday. :wallbash: Happy Birthday Kuya Elyas! Sorry for the super late greeting. :cake:[/quote] wew.. thx for da cake..haha :arrow: :cake: hehe nmind ec..hehe..
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ahehe. I'm shy to you na Kuya Elyas. =| @paulinexz Hey yo there. You're a fan of David[b]s[/b] aa. They are both so good :D

Last edited by alphatama (2008-05-17 10:54:04)

sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello hello hello im back .. ! @kuya elyas daw? - just a few minutes before your birthday ends .. let`s party to the max :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:23

[ 12 queries - 0.081 second ]
Privacy Policy